Chapter 5

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV

 

I hate awkward silence! Especially when my future babies' daddy aka KIM WOOBIN is sitting beside me!
Hello? Ladies and Gentlemen, My 2 years crush is sitting beside me!Did I mention that we are alone outside the party? Oh My God.. Can u believe it? Neither do I... But face the reality,there he is leaning against the tree (Lucky !),eyes closing like thinking something.May be I'm the one who is awkward.

 

*1 hour ago*

 


Using my all will power,I entered the house clinging Yura's arm like a puppy who is afraid to lose her master.
"Stop being dramatic,Gab.You look like the victim who is about to killed" Yura whispered.Nice Example my friend
"Oh,Shut up" I hissed eyes looking at nothing in particular.
"Chill,dude.I promise you will have fun.Wait here.I'll get u drinks" Soohyun said and disappeared among the drunk idiots.
tsk tsk tsk, the party just started minutes ago and they are already drunk.

"Gab?"
I rolled my eyes.
"you may go" I dismissed Yura angrily.
"Call me when u want to go home" she chuckled and walked away. I dialled her number.
She turned around and mouthed "Funny" and leaving me alone in the middle of nowhere. Friend indeed.
"Gabeirelle?" a voice shouted through the loud music.I turned around and saw a familiar guy.
"Minhyuk!" I shouted happily like meeting an old friend who haven't seen for a long time. He chuckled.

"You look good" he winked. "you don't look bad yourself either" I winked back. We both laughed.
"Why are you alone? Where is your friend?" he asked looking around my side. They ditched me.
"well,she is having fun.Soohyun is getting me drink but I guess he is probably having fun too" I explained with a fake smile. Dman friends
His mouth went 'O' shape.
"Let's get u drink" he said and grabbing my wrist.I followed him obediently since he is the only one I know right now.
"here" he gaved me a drink. I gulped down since I'm dead thirsty.
"woah,slow down.You don't want to get drunk,aren't you?" he said.I just smiled at him. Oops.
"Another one?" he offered me the same drink.
"Shoot" I grabbed and gulped down.He is looking at me with amusement.
I giggled."I shouldn't have given you.Now you are drunk" he mumbled. "cute" I said.He blushed. Whow.
I giggled again.Wow.Everything is so funny to me right now.
"yo,Minhyuk" a voice shouted and stook beside him."Hey,Yonghwa.Happy Birthday man" Minhyuk greeted back.Oh,so this is his party?
"who is this chick?" that birthday guy asked eyeing me up and down. ert
"A friend of mine in Math class"
"Oh,the one you invited to my party?"
"yeah,man.It's her"
It's getting annoying.They are talking about me like I'm not here.
"That one is here  standing in front of you guys" I scowled. They laughed. "Man,she is wasted" birthday guy said.
"yeah,she drank two vodka" Minhyuk replied.
I glared both of them and walked towards the dancing crowd ignoring the voices of both idiots.

I walked outside somewhere dark humming the song that came across in my mind.
"I have something to tell you" a girl voice said.
I hid myself behind a nearest bush.
"what? That you cheated on me again?" a very familiar voice asked angrily. My poor crush.
"No! I didn't cheat.It's just- we both drunk.Okay?.We didn't remember a thing.Please babe.you have to trust me" Kiko begged.
"trust? That trust is gone since the day you slept with that guy." he spat. Go GO GO
"I'm sorry.I really am.Please,stop treating me like I'm no longer important for you.I beg you" she said desparately.
"You are no longer important to me,kiko." as soon as he said, her eyes widen but she quickly recovered it.
"but you love me,I know you still fell in love with me" she said.
"No,you are wrong.I fell out love with you.And you made this.You should've known before you cheated on me"
"Please,babe.We can fix.I can fix this.Don't break up with me,please" she cried.
Wow, desparate
He replied nothing and started to walked away from her.
"wait!" she shouted. "You can't break up with me and you know that." she smirked.
That two-faced !
He turned around "No,we are over.I will tell them about us.I will left the part that u cheated if you want" he calmly said causing her to vanish her smirk. Take that
"You are going to regret this,Kim Woobin.One day we will be together again whether you want it or not" she said and walked pass him. He sighed looking down the feet.
"you can come out now" he said not looking up. Crap. Is he telling me? He knew? Oh My GOD! I got caught!!! I gasped.
"I know you are behind that bush" he said looking directly towards me! GOD
I gulped. Standing up,"you knew?" completely sober now. "I mean I-I was j-just having...fun" I stuttered. Way to go Gaberielle.
"with the bush?" he said sounding amused. Great,I'm a total idiot now.
"well,yeah.They are pretty awesome" I said,hands playing with dress.
"Come here" he motioned me to sit beside him. Am I seeing things? or Is he really telling me to sit with him?
I shakily walked towards him,swaying a little.
"You are drunk" he stated once I sat down.I nodded.

 

*end of flashback*

 

We are just sitting on the grass looking up the sky without uttering a word.
"I swear I'm not going to tell anyone what I saw earlier" I said after a good 5 minutes of silence.
"you won't?" he asked.
"of course I won't.It's none of my business that you broke up with her" Except the fact that you are available now! Kyaaaaa~~
"Really? I thought you have crush on me tho" he said with a smirk. Garhhhhhhh
I felt like retarded chicken.
"Relax,I was just kidding"he said chuckling.
Relax my !
How am I going to relax when u are chuckling beside me! Because of MEEEE!
I laughed awkwardly with him.
"cute" he said pinching my nose!
HOLY !!!!
DID HE JUST CALL ME CUTE and ING PINCHED MY DAMN NOSE!
This is too much to take in!
I'm not going to wash my face from now.

Before he think I'm some kind of freak who can't say a word,I asked him something I'm going to regret later.
"Why can't you break up with her? I mean it's what she said y-yeah" I trailed off.Damn it.I should've kept my mouth shut.
He looked suprised.
"It's okay it you don't w-" I said quickly but he cut me off.
"We are engaged." he said nonchantly.
I choked on my own air. "what?!?"  I yelled.
He laughed."you sound so suprised"
Who wouldn't freak out if a girl heard that her crush is engaged?
"y-yeah I didn't expect that haha"
"don't worry,if I turn down I'm available again so you can crush me as you want" he winked. Jerk
"haha funny" I said totally not funny tho.

"afraid to interupt ur moment tho but I neet to take the girl with me"  
I frozed. We both turned around.There There,devil himself is walking towards us,smirking at me!
"you know him?" woobin asked me.
"yeah,kind of" I answered weakly.
"sure" Woobin,the gentleman said the-I-Don't-know-manner-guy.

He is going to dead!How dare he ruin my moment with my crush!
"Let's go,cupcake" he said grabbing my wrist not giving me a chance to goodbye Woobin.
That fatass!
"Annyeong,woobin oppa." I shouted and waved at him.
"see you around" He waved back.
I giggled at his gesture.He can be so cute.

"You've been very naughty tonight,cupcake."
Right! I forgot that no-manner guy is dragging me again.But I ignored him and continued looking back to where Woobin was.He is sitting down again on the grass but this time alone.If that jerk didn't show up from nowhere and ruined our moment,we could have talked more.
I angrily kicked his leg twice and ran for my life.
"" he cursed."Come back here!Gaberielle!" he yelled after me.
NO thanks..
kekeke

 

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

It's so lame I know, but i promised things will get heated soon...! Subcribe me and Comment me! :)