Chapter 6

Bad boy's cupcake

Jiyong POV


I was chilling at some dude's party since I have nothing to do with my gang.I wonder what is that nerd doing right now? She isn't party type so I'm sure that she won't be here.May be watching some chick flicks and being delusional.Wait a minute.
Don't tell me I just thought about her! That is ridiculous!
I shook my head. No way.
"what's wrong honey?" the blonde on my lap asked me seductively.
Great.I just forgot about all making out session with this blonde because of that crazy nerd.
"Nothi-" A voice cut me off.
"Minhyuk!"
I know that voice...But it couldn't be,right? May be I'm being delusional and hearing things that I don't want to hear.
"Damn,minhyuk dude got lucky.That chick is ing hot!How come I didn't notice her before" some drunk dude beside me said bitterly looking towards the crowd.
I looked at where he's looking at.It's Gaberielle herself in a frecking dress that barely covers her petite body.And she is ing giggling.That bastard is giving her two voldka,I bet he is making her drank.
"Jiyong oppa,are you sure you are okay.You seem distracted?" the blonde asked again kissing my neck.
Damn I forgot her again.
"I'm fine.And don't call me oppa again" I pushed her off and walked outside.
I've never turned down a girl who is willing to give herself to me. But now I pushed her off like a useless trash.It's not like she can't kiss.Her kissing is good but not good enough to distract me.
I shook my head for the second time.Then my phone rang and I picked up as I already knew the caller.
"what?"
"man,the party is just started and you are already in ur foul mode." TOP teased.
"shut up and just tell me why you called" i hissed not liking his tone. He knows me too well.The gang know me too well.
"fine.There is a case we need to take care off.I will send the location" he said serious this time.
"I'll be there in a minute" I hung up.
I headed back to the house where my car is parked but then a view caught my attention.
The nerd is with her lover boy,looking at him longingly.Of course she has that crush on him for a long time.I didn't stalk her okay? I'm just observant.And her actions are so obvious- drooling at him whenever he walked pass her,stealing glances everytime at him and the jealousy on his girlfriend.
Look at her,she is ing blushing! That bastard even dared to touch her when he has a girlfriend.
Screw it.I called TOP and said I will be late a few minutes.I walked towards them and said "afraid to interupt ur moment tho but i need to take the girl with me" I smirked as she tensed up.
Then they whispered something each other.Angrily I grabbed her wrist not giving a chance to talk with her lover boy.
Take that !
"Annyeong,woobin oppa" she shouted and waved at him. That idiot! She ing called him 'oppa'!?!
That 'oppa' replied her "see you around" . I don't think so.
She giggled. Damn she is cute when she giggled.
"you've been very naughty tonight,cupcake" I said causing her to shut up.
She was silent for a moment.I thought she is afraid of me or something.Then she suddenly kicked my frecking leg!Twice!
I tell you.That hurts like .
"" I cursed.She already ran away.Not this time,cupcake.
"Comeback here!Gaberielle" I yelled.

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 


I ran towards the place where woobin was.But the disappointment fills me when i saw he isn't there anymore.All that because of that crazy bastard!
"didn't I tell you not to let me catch you" a husky voice whispered into my ear. I felt a shiver down my spine.
I took a step forward but then he spun me around so that I faced him now.
"stop trying to run away from me" he said.But his anger suprised me.

Why is he so angry me..,well i did kick him but he is the man with pride.Even if it hurts that much he should't be showing it.May be he is so mad that I hurt his ego twice today.

"what are you thinking about,cupcake?" he asked still angry.
"you" I blurted out without me noticing it.
His eyes went wide but he covered it with a smirk.I'm in deep !
"It's not like that " I quickly added.But damn I know it's too late.
"My My,I didn't know I have that effect on you.That u are thinking about me even tho i'm right herein front you" he stepped closer to me "a few inches away" he added the last part with a smirk.
 I swallowed hard. I cleared my throat and said "Haven't you heard about personal space,kwon jiyong?"
"why why,am i making u uncomfortable,Gaberielle" his smirk wider as he stepped closer again.

No No This is not good.Before I take a step back his right hand held my waist to prevent me.
Is it only me or my surrounding is suddenly hot? Garrrr

He leaned forward and whispered "relax,you are so tensed" his breath tickling my ear.

"what the hell is going on here" a very pissed off voice shouted making both of us jolted back.

"who is he?" jiyong asked me not noticing my brother is about to rip his head off.
I ignored him which is the best thing now.
"Gaberielle,I'm asking what the hell are you doing" he narrowed his eyes at jiyong presence "with this guy" once he finished,that idiot stepped in and asked my brother "and who the hell are you to ask her"

Oh Oh Oh,Bad move kwon jiyong. My brother may looks soft but once he is in his big-brother-mode, he can beat the hell out of kwon jiyong easily. If jiyong fights back,I'm sure they will both end up staying at police station because of me.
Jungkook looked at the poor guy giving the what-the-hell look. "you have no rights to know" my brother answered.
"Oh believe me,I have every rights to know since she is with me now" he smirked.
"Then shouldn't you be knowing me since you are with her.Didn't she talk about me and her" he smirked.
This time jiyong's smirk vanished.But as smart as he is,he covered it with a fake smile

"Well,she didn't tell me about you because your presence is no longer important to her."
Screw you kwon jiyong,my brother is important to me! Go! Kookie! Don't give up!
"Oh well,are you sure it is true or it's just ur little opinion about her?" jungkook countered back. That's my brother
"Ph-lease,I know every little things about her" he said and glanced at me.
Jeez,does he need to lie about him knowing me?
"Really,then tell me what is her favourite food?" my stupid brother asked.
"cupcake" jiyong answered without hesitation.
That's why he keep calling me 'cupcake'?
"Her height?"
"5'3", damn she is short" he answered looking me up and down.
Fxxk you kwon jiyong
"Her size?" my brother asked the most inappropriate question!
"you know?" jiyong asked suprised.
That's it! This is the second time the two guys talked about me like I'm not here with them!
And I'm getting sick of it!

"Oh,Shut the hell up you both idiots!" I yelled in frustraion.Embarrassed.
They both looked at me."That girl you are discussing about her s size is ing here,standing alive,you !"
They stayed still but soon they both burst out laughing.Great.This is getting ridiculous.
"who says we are talking about ur s size?" jiyong said after regaining his posture.
"yeah,why would we talk about it?" My brother said agreeing jiyong.
woah!! Now I'm an idiot! When did they become so close? Isn't like a minute ago that they are about to kill each other?

"it's not like they are bi-" jiyong started but my brother cut him off. "don't u dare finish that sentence.She is my sister" he glared at him.

Thank goodness,he remembered it.

"oh,sorry man.I didn't know that.You should've told me earlier" he said looking relieved.
"well,if you didn't act like a jerk and standing so close with her,not to mention ur hand, i should've told u that I'm her twin brother"
"Well,We were discussing some things.Good timing tho." he explained.

Very Clearly I may add. Note the sarcasm please.

Then jiyong's phone rang."Oh " he cursed."I have to go" he said to my brother and jungkook nods in return.
"bye,cupcake." he winked at me and half-ran away.

"You've got a lot of things to explain me,my sister"
Damn.

 

 

********************************************************************************************************

Hey Guys!!! *bow* Thanks for ur support! Ur comments make me want to update! :)

Oh,one of u asked me my bias so here is my answer> my bias is Gdragon obviously. :) I liked him because of Haru Haru MTV ^^ and yes,my second bias is jungkook Lol :) I used my all biases as my characters hehe

I hope u will satisfy my answer :)

Ask me more questions! I'm willing to answer them ^^

xoxo <3

PS; subscribe and comment me :)