Chapter 10

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV


I was on my way to cafeteria with a bunch of books that I borrowed from Minhyuk to copy the notes since I was absent alomst the whole day yesterday for my little pass-out session. Talk about the embarrassament! Out of all places why I had to faint there? And why did i sleep all day?If I didn't sleep at all I won't be stuck at school then I wouldn't meet with jiyong and my brother won't be mad atme.And I won't owe the Kwon nothing! Seriously what debt is he talking about? He is not serious about the whole 'you owe me one' thing.Right?

As I was busy mentally rambling,I bumped into a mascular chest and dropped the books. Urghhhh....Today is not my day for sure.
"Fxxk" I cursed out loud not looking up the person I bumped.
"Ah,no thanks" a masculin deep voice said chuckling slightly.
I know this voice! I know this voice! I know this voice!
Don't speak!
"Uhm,are you not going to pick up your books?"
Garrrrrrrrrrrrr
I picked them up quickly and hugged them preventing myself from hugging him instead.
Damn Stupid hormones!
"hey,are you ok?" he said waving his hand to get attention from me."you look pale"
It's because of you! Idiot!
"I-I'm f-fine" I said not meeting his eyes.
"okay.You are going to cafe right?"
"y-yes"
"cool,Let's go together" he said and walked ahead.
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ I'm walking with my crush! I'm walking to cafe with Woobin! Oh My God!x234456667
"hey,are you not coming? Here let me carry your books" he walked back to me and took the books!
Garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I being a moron,blushed furiously.
"cute" he pinched my nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He touched me! His hand touched my nose! Kyaaa~
I walked quickly beside him still blushing like an idiot.

Once we reached cafeteria,murmurs came from the crowd and the deadly glares from kiko's y group.

Hmpff Take that ! Aha!
Hold on a second. Isn't he dating her?
Whatever I don't care.kekeke

"I'm going to get the food for both of us.wait here" he said and left.
Us! I love this word!
us!
"here,hope you like burgar" he said and gave one while sitting across me.
I swallowed my disappointment and took the burgar.Infact I hate burgar.Well,ofcourse he doesn't know what I like.Jiyong seems to know
it tho o~0
"thanks" I beamed.He chuckled.*mentally faints*
As long as he is eating with me,I can endure eating burgar. It's not a big deal anyway.
"ah,I'm woobin.I thought we didn't introduce properly" he said out of blue.
Oh..hehe I already knew tho.Even your biography..
"I'm Gaberielle" I smiled forcefully since I'm afraid of letting out the squeals.
"Thanks" he said not looking at me.
Huh?
"for?"
"you know,for not saying a thing to anyone"
"what thing?"
He looked at me "the thing at party.You don't remember?"
"Well,yeah.I guess since I have no idea what you are talking about."
He nodded slowly.
"Why are you not sitting with her?" I looked at her girlfriend direction who is sending daggers at me.
"It's related with that thing you forgot." he smiled mischieviously.
"not fair! I was drunk!" I exclaimed.
"your fault" he said sipping his drink.
I glared at him playfully."whatever"
"how long have you guys been together?" he said looking at a table behind me.

I looked behind and met with the cold brown eyes and the frown on his forehead obviously saying 'not in the mood'.
Now I've registered woobin's question in my head.Woahhh Does he think I'm dating the Kwon idiot?!?
"No way!" I shouted grabbing all attention more than it already had.
"uhm,sure.I just got curious since I've seen you are always with him" he said looking at me carefully.
God! Now he thinks i'm bipolar!
"haha funny,you must have seen the wrong person" I laughed awkwardly.

Kring!

Garrrrr not yet!
"Alright.Sadly gotta go.See you around" he ruffled my hair with his hand as he left.
Here I am left like a statue.
He said 'sadly'.That means he wanted to stay more with me!
Garghhhhhh I'm dying!
I'm dying! I'm dyi-
"Quit your fangirl act and get up." the mood ruiner aka kwon jiyong who doesn't leave me alone said.
"if you don't want me to carry you instead" he added with a smirk leaning against the table.
I quickly stood up and passed him and his gang members.And he followed me of course while whistling like the world is in peace.
I stopped causing him to bump my shoulder. "you know what?I think you've annoyed me enough for an entire millennium, so why don't you
just give it a rest?"

"But that would be such a shame,we are just getting started.You still owe me a whole lot ,ShortCake" he said and wiggled his eyebrows.
Shortcake! Seriously what was wrong with that guy?
"Jiyong,come on.Leave the poor girl alone.We are going to be late" a tall mascular guy behind him said smirking at jiyong who glared back in return.
@~@
"hey,I'm TOP.Jiyong's friend" the smirking guy said.
"I'm Yongbae" a guy with a mohawk hair style smiled.
"Daesung" a guy with small eyes beamed.
"Hey!I'm seungri." a cute looking guy said while shaking my hand with his.
"uhmm,I'm Gaberielle" I smiled awkwardly at them.And the Seungri guy is still holding my hand.
Eeew
"Alright!Talk to you later,cupcake" he said quickly glaring s and dragging Seungri guy with him.
"Bye Gabby" Seungri waved me and jiyong smacked his head.
Owch!
"Forget him.He is over friendly" the TOP guy said smiling creepily and followed them.
Already found out. Seungri=> human STD lol

~~~

*poke*

 

tsk

 

*poke*

 

Hmpff

 

*poke*

 

"Kim Soohyun,I swear to God if you don't stop poking me instant,I'm gonna choke you to death and feed your intesties to crocodile" I groaned and shoved my pencil to his face which he professionaly caught it. Damn pencil!
"Someone is grumpy" he sang song merrily and gets some odd stares from the class.
"Am I bothering you,Miss Jeon and Mr.Kim?" Mrs.Bio said sweetly as she can and I got her inner message saying 'shut up you both or
I'm gonna kick you out of this room'. I think Soohyun got it too seeing him composing himself and smiled her. Very sweetly I may add.
"Nope.Not at all" I said popping the 'p'.
"Good.Now let's continue the subject." she said and walked back to the board.
Blah blah Blah

~
Soohyun quickly followed me after the class.Yayy! Last class to go!
"Gab Gab Gab" he sang song and clinged to me.
Garrrrrrh
"Hell,Soohyun.You are becoming second version of Kwon Jiyong..."I nearly yelled causing him to jump alittle.
Jeez. D R A M A T I C   F L I R T

"woah,woah,woah! Back up your horse little missy! Kwon Jiyong?" Soohyun all but gasped.
"yeah!I'm in deep !" I groaned.
"I'm sorry but last time I checked you and him are not talking terms.Help me a little babe I'm feeling missing out something which is
VERY important I guess" he said thoughtfully while his thumb rubbing his chin.

"well,we did talk lately but not in good terms.Anyway,yesterday I overslept in nurse room and didn't realized that all classes are done.Somehow,I end up stuck in the creepy school alone.And then,I found him one of the classes sitting alone.I was happy that there is another human with me so after talking a bit(about my crush)my brother picked me up and I thanked jiyong(which is I definitely regretted it now) and he said I...owe him. Hey!" Changing the subject! "Yura said you drove her to hospital yesterday.That was really nice of you.."

"Yeah,isn't it what are friends for. wait,wait,wait? You owe him?" Soohyun yelled.

That smartass!

"Don't make me repeat it" I sighed.
"...you are in big trouble" Soohyun stated.
"gee.Thanks for reminding me.I know that idiot"
"you are digging your own grave now,Gabby.You might not want to deal with that gangster...ever!"
"I know" I whined.
"you know what gangsters do,right?Especially the Leader!"
"I KNOW" I whined even louder.
"And he is going to make your life miserable with his gangleader acts!" Soohyun continued.
"I KNOW! I KNOW! I KNOW!" I chanted, on the verge of covering my ears.

I didn't need him to tell me those things. I was quite aware of them.
"you are a dead girl,Gaberielle..."
"Shut up" I shouted. "It was really nice knowing you in my life..." he trailed ignoring my last outburst.
"What am I going to do?" I asked desperate,ignoring him too.
"Move to a foreign country.Change ur name and get a face surgery.Become a man.."
I deepily sighed. I'm hopeless...
He chuckled lightly "Don't worry.May be he just said it...well...yeah...hope so..."
"I am a dead girl..."
"Yeap" Soohyun agreed little happily.
I punched him on the arm while giving him one of my famous dead glares.
"Al-right.Gotta go" he said pinching my both cheeks.
"you mean gotta ditch me with the new girl" I grambled.
"she is hot lah" he winked and left happily leaving me alone in the hallway.
So much for being my bestfriend! Idiot!

"my my,look who we have here" the evil witch voice rang into my ears.I looked at kiko who is smirking,"Isn't she popular these days? huh?" the wicked witch asked her fellow minions who surrounded me creepily.
Woah! I thought she is cheerleader not gangster.Come to think of it,she is like female version of Kwon Jiyong.
I bet she and he will make a very devilish couple ever!
"what? Nerd is gone mute?" they laughed as she smirks me.
Swallowing hard my boiling anger since I don't want any attention to me anymore,"Move aside" I said to one of minions when she
declined,I pushed her hard and walked past them.Before I didn't get any further "stop your innocence acts in front of him!" That caused me to stop my tracks.
"Excuse me?" I asked turning around.
"I said stay away from Kim Woobin.He is mine.I saw you are all over him at Lunch.Don't act like you didn't notice me,."
God! Now I'm .not her.
"I did notice you.But what can I do when he ignored you and sat with me." I smirked.
She looked hurt and suprised my reply "He may be broke up with me but we are not over-"
wait
"wait what! He dumped you?!" I asked in suprised.
"yes!But as I said we are not over.We have some connections that can't be untie.That's why stop hunging around him with ur little
innocene acts,you ty !And you've got Kwon Jiyong.Isn't it enough,?"

Oh No,she didn't say that.
Out of my control,I slapped her face hard! Hard that her cheek reddened immediately.
"what the hell" she shouted.
"that's the hell" I said and turned around but she suddenly pulled my hair and slammed me against the wall.

!
That hurts!

"Cat fight! Cat fight!" everybody around us cheered as if they were watching some sort of action films.
"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" I was screamming like crazy and jumped on her causing both of us fall on the floor.
My main goal was to tackle her to the ground but a pair of hands grabbed my waist from behind and put me on his shoulder.
Of course I knew who it is.
"Yah! Kwon Jiyong! Put me down!I'm gonna kill that with my bare hands!" I screammed and hit him continuously.
I looked at kiko who is still on the ground with kind of hurt face but she covered it with a smirk when she realized I'm looking at
her. That two-faced !
"Kwon Jiyong! Put me down! For the sake of my life,i need to kill that woman or i will die with my anger for her!" I shouted at
hitting him.
"Kwon Jiyo-"
"You are so annoying.." he said borely putting me down as we reached under a tree somewhere in the school compound.

I looked at him in disbelief "excuse me?You are the one who dragged me here without my willingness and here you are saying 'I'm annoying' ?" I asked as I crossed my hands on my chest.
"Don't look at me like that.I just save your little out there.If I wouldn't,you would have beaten up by now.Don't you know how
that bit- girl like? You should have said 'Thank you so much,Jiyong oppa.' instead of giving me ur attitude" he huffed.

"why,Thank you." I rolled my eyes. "Didn't you see that I was straggling her,not the other way round.She is the one who could have been beaten up not me." I pouted alittle.
"I was suprised too.But it's not the point.The point is that you are not allowed to fight.At all." he said sitting on the ground.
"Acting like my mother,aren't you" I sat down beside him (in safe distance just in case you know).

Silence

For

A

Second


"About the debt I said..." he started.
I mentally groaned.
Here he goes again.

 

Oh Joy

 

 

 

 

*************************************************************************
Long wait~~ I know :( Summer is over so yeah...school! I have to go to school everydays and don't have the chance to update. :(
I will update once a week. :)
*pinky promise*
And plz don't abandon this poor story of mine :)
Subscribe! ^^