Chapter 27

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV

 

Days passed like a blur without having any troubles since the last incident.
I went to school on Friday,dressed in a simple white shirt,jean pants and lightly curled hair.
Kookie spent night at V's house so he picked me up after I finished my breakfast.
But you know what ? There is no Bangtan in the vehicle!

"They're gone practising" was the first thing he said when I got in his car.
Jungkook was dressed in black tee with jean shorts.
I snorted in reply.
"Don't you have something to say to me?" he suggested,his eyes never leave the road.
I froze.

Oh dear god!

"No?" I said but it came out like a question.
"You know we go to same school right?"
"O-of course I know! What a silly question!" I said cheerfully and gulped down my own sliva when he glared at me.

It's 200% sure that he knew what happened a few days ago.
My palms were sweating with fear when he passed the school and stopped the car in the middle of nowhere.
I took a glance at him to find him looking at me intensely,his hands gripping tightly the steer.
Damn.... my brother looks scary when he is mad!

"Uhmm kookie why are you looking at me like that? It's kinda scary you know haha"
No reply
"Omo! It's your shirt? How come I've never seen this before! It looks good on you! hehe"
I just wanted to slap myself!
Mouth,please shut up!
"Oh didn't you have breakfast? Or didn't you get shower? Eww That's disgusting-"
"For the love of god please shut up for once!" my brother snapped angrily.
"But-"
"Before I shove a rag into your mouth" he added.
There I shut up.
"You can breathe,silly" he muttered.I left out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.
Oh...guess I was afraid of my brother too much...
"So are you going to tell me by yourself or what?" he asked.
When I reply nothing,he frowned at me.
"Uhmm can I speak now?" I asked him,pointing at my mouth to remind him that I'm supposed to shut up.
"God damn it!" he ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.
Okay so what did i do wrong this time?
"You can speak now,my sister" he said gritting his teeth.
"Okay.How much did you know?"
I needed to ask that because I'm not sure if he was talking about the first incident (gym case) or the second (mother case) or it can be both.
"About what?"
"About that you know"
"How do you think?"
"Geez just answer me did you know about what happened in PE class or about our mother being called a case!"
OH MY GOD!
Did I just say that?!?
"What the hell was about the second one?" his eyebrows knitted together in fury.

Oh my god! Just kill me already!!!
What should I do with this stupid mouth of mine!!
I swear I'm gonna cut my tongue-

"Gabby! Answer the god damn question! What the hell is about our mother being called a !?" he yelled at me.
"Okay but first calm the freak down yourself! You are killing my ears!"
He shut his eyes and opened after a brief second later.
"Good.Now listen to me and Don't.Interrupt.Me" I said.
He nodded,still glaring at me.If only looks could kill,I've been dead a few seconds ago.
"I will start from the case one since these two have some what connections and again don't interrupt me"
With that I told the freaking whole story,starring main actress - me.
I waited for his response as I finished the story.

"My mother is not a " he murmured after a long silence.
"Yes,our mother is not a " I said quietly.
"Our mother" he replied as he nodded slowly.
Again we fell into another silence.
"Who the hell is kiko?" he asked out of blue,staring ahead.
"Oh don't worry she is just a obsessing over my crush" I replied nonchantly.
"What?" he asked,looking at me with his head tilted to one side.
"she was his ex-girlfriend actually.They broke up after Woobin caught her cheating on him.But she isn't over him apparantly.And lately,Woobin showed some interest in me.I think that's why she is getting back at me.Out of jealousy" I finished with a shrug.
"Why didn't you tell me all of this before?" he asked with a frown.
"Because I don't want you to worry or should I say freak out like this?"
"Still.You should've told me.Next time if something like that happened,you are going to tell me right away,arraso?" he scolded me.
"Sir Yes Sir!" I fake a e.He laughed.
"Actually I was going to ask why you and Kwon Jiyong fought the other days..." he trailed.

I gasped.It's none of the two cases! Garrrrr! I blurted out the truth for no reason! My stupid troublesome mouth!
"How do you know?"
"One of my friends saw you yelling at each other in the middle of street"
"Oh"
"He isn't that bad" "I mean your boyfriend" he added when I looked at him,confused.
I nodded and blushed when he said 'boyfriend'.
"I didn't know I would see the day my lesbian sister blushing,all thanks to that prank" he laughed.
"Shut up and drive me school.I missed all the morning classes!"

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

Today's special was spaghetti.One of my favorite food and I was starving to eat it!
I was on the phone,talking with Yura about her fight with Soohyun (yes,they still trying to kill each other a lot) as I was walking to my table with a tray of spaghetti,too busy to look what is there infront of me,I ended up tripping on someone's table leg,dropped the phone.

I let out a yelp of surprise as I went trumbling forward with my spaghetti coming with me. But instead of going forward to the ground I was stopped.
My eyes slowly fluttered open to come face to face with...

A muffin.
An very angry muffin.

"What!?" she screeched in her high-pitched voice.
Did I say that out loud?
"Yes you did!"
She was covered in spaghetti.
My spaghetti to be exact.
And one thing I knew, I'M SO DONE!

"I-I-I'm so sorry!" I screeched while trying to wipe the spaghetti off her shoulders.
"I don't want your help,Jeon Gaberielle.I want to see you in my office after your class ends" she sneered and stomped to somewhere,bathroom I guess.
Right then,a redhead bumped into me making her milk spilled down the front of my shirt and her spaghetti mushing into my hair. It was disgusting.
"Oops,sorry!" but she didn't sound sorry at all! "Didn't see you were standing there" she smirked.
I rolled my eyes as I picked up the spaghetti on the floor and dropped it straight on top of her head.
"Oops,sorry.I didn't know you were still standing there" I smirked.
"You little !"
"what the fu*k is going on!"
I saw Jiyong walking through the crowd that were surrounding us (which i didn't realize) and approached me.
He was dressed in a simple blue t-shirt,dark jeans,a leather jacket and his blonde hair was messily done.
There was Bigbang behind him,following him as he walked towards me.
"I-I,she spilled food on me purposely!" redhead screeched,blushing furiously at Jiyong.
I rolled my eyes in response.
"I don't think so" Yongbae muttered quite loudly.
"Don't let it happen again" he growled.Like really growled! "Don't look,speak or touch her"

Turning towards me,he attempted to pick me up bridal style.Again.
"I-I can walk by myself" I said as I flinched away.
"No way in hell I'm gonna let you walk with in this seethrough shirt" he snapped,glaring at the stares I was getting.
I looked down myself and indeed my shirt is seethrough and my bra is making its presence known to the world.I blushed furiously and covered myself protectively.
His hands went under my knees and around my back,developing me in his cologne,not forgetting to pick up my phone.
"Nothing to see here" TOP voice boomed the cafeteria, "Move along,out of our way"

After exiting the cafe,the atmosphere fell silent and I almost didn't notice when the boys were about to take me into the boy's toilet.
"Woah woah woah!" I stuttered,holding  the door frame, "I'm not going in there!"
"Please cupcake,we need to get you washed up" Jiyong said gently.
"B-but we can do it in the girls' room and I'm sure I can do it myself!"
"And let you to walk past that cafe again? I don't think so"
"B-But I don't need all five of you guys to wash me!" I stated sturbornly.
"Don't worry we won't you" TOP replied with a smirk,earning a smack from Yongbae.
"Thanks,YB" Jiyong said and glared at the TOP guy.
"Only Yongbae come with me and rest of you may go" Jiyong dismissed them as he entered the room,following YB.
They left with each 'hmpf' , 'whatever' and slummed the door shut.

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

"Well?" Jiyong asked Yongbae who is leaning against the sink counter.
"I don't know man,I think she looks pretty cute" YB winked at me.
"You think so?" Jiyong nodded and rub his chin with his thumb admiring his work aka me,dressed in Jiyong's gym shirt along with his pants.I was dressed in this because of the earlier spaghetti incident and my clothes wasn't clean exactly.So Jiyong had retreated to get his gym shirt and trousers for my luck.
But my luck wasn't that great because I was now blushing from the 'cute' comment.

"Awe,look she's blushing" YB teased.
"Am not!" I said very childishly causing them to chuckle.

"Okay" Jiyong announced "Let's go outside and eat"
"How abo-" But a hard banging on the door cut Jiyong off.
"Boys! Unlock the door!" Coach PE's voice broke out of the other side of the door.
""
"One min-"
"NOW!" Coach growled cutting YB off.
"Looks like we have no choice" Jiyong whispered before grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the nearest stall.

Great.Just Perfect.

Once we were in the stall,Jiyong urged me to stand on the toilet seat as he stood as if he was doing his *cough* 'business'.
The clicking of the door struck my nerves,my hands become sweaty and my heart beat faster.
"Mr.Dong,Where is the girl?"
"what girl? Sir,this is the boys' washroom if you didn't notice"
"I heard you guys dragged a girl here!"
"No sir,we didn't drag any girl.It's Jiyong actually,he has a nasty stomach flu and needs his pricacy"
I had to stifle a laugh at Yongbae's excuse while Jiyong looked unamused.
"So you are saying there is no a girl named Gaberielle here?"

My breathing hitched in my throat at his last words.
Dear God,please don't do this to me! I've been a good girl since I was born and always listened to my mother-

"No sir,Only Jiong and I"
And me.
"Isn't that right,Jiyong?"
Jiyong looked surprised that he was now being invited into conversation.Before talking,he coughed as if finding his voice."Hello"
It was hard to hide a giggle at his simple reply.

"Jiyong,do you think you could come out?" Coach asked.
Oh dear!
"Sir,he is sick"
"Doesn't sound sic-"
"Oh Dear Lord" Jiyong cried dramatically "That's a big one" he cried again as I had to cover my mouth.
Using his arm,he made farting noises. "This is going to stink in here" he finished with a wink to me.
"I told you " YB muttered.
The room was silent for a moment,I think Coach was a bit astonished by Jiyong's little outburst.I had to admit it was clever but VERY disgusting.
"well,uhmm......get better Jiyong"
"Yes" Fake fart "Sir"
The clicking of the door closing indicated that coach was gone and I stepped down from the seat.
When Jiyong turned towards me,I just realized we were extremely close due to small amount of space in the stall.
A single strand of my hair fell between my eyes,but I could care less right now! I didn't even dare to make a move to move it!
Jiyong took that and moving it behind my ears,running his fingers through my hair.
I don't know if it was just me of was he getting closer?

 

 

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Da ta~~~~

Sorry for my late update again...^^  I keep losing my courage to write this for some reason and I was busy a few days ago

Super Thanks for who wished me Happy Birthday^^ I'm so touched! I didn't really expect that from you...

And starting to send daggers at silent readers! :P