Chapter 3

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV

 

 

I don't know why but I have a feeling that I'm in bad luck,like someone is planning something on me. May be that ? Gosh! thinking about it makes me shiver.

"Gaberielle" the high-pitch voice said.

"huh?" I answered not looking up from the book I fake reading.

"care to answer my question?" she smirked. This time I looked up,recalling her question.What was it?

Apparentlly,that high-pitch voice owner is 2nd devil of our school-Mrs.Muffin. We named her like that since she is extremely fat, her oversized and red head makes her looks like muffin(at least muffin is delecious). Her voice is totally opposite of her big body,annoyingly high-pitched.She is wellknown for her evilness in class and exams.But the good thing is she doesn't give detention if it isn't so bad.

"Gaberielle!" she called me again clearly irritated. Urgghhh

"yes?"

"what is ur answer?"

Let's see

"I'm afraid but i have to say 'no',Mrs. I'm not interested in you tho " I answered faking guilty.

The whole class burst into laughters and Mrs.Muffin face is in deep red with anger and embarrassment. kekeke

"what are you talking about,Ms.Jeon Gaberielle" she said gritted her teeth,looks like the volcano about to explode in any time. God,this is so much fun.

"I'm sorry but isn't it what u asked?"  I answered innocently.

"No,of course not.I definitely asked u to answer the question C" she half-yelled.

"Oh really? But i still think u asked me out" I said suspiciously.

Oh My God! Her face! I wish I got a camera with me! That would be masterpiece of this year! I fought back the urge to laugh my off. But the whole class didn't even bother to control and their laughters fill the room.Again. hehehe School Rocks!

"Enough!" Mrs.Muffin roared. Uh-Oh. "Gaberielle,i think i should give you de-" she started with a smirk. Not good. I cut her off " Oh,Mrs.Muffi-" Laughters " I mean Mrs.?" " Dorathy"she hissed.

Seriously!?! Dorathy? Suits you so much *sarcasm*

"oh Mrs.Dorathy, I was just joking.I mean come on it's some misunderstanding between student and teacher,you don't need to give me detention for this right?" I asked using my puppy eyes, blinking my eyelashes.

"Forgive the poor girl,Dorathy" Yura spoke up after laughing her head off.

"yeah,you won't mind her right?" Soohyun said controlling himself from laughing.

"it's just a joke after all" a blonde said smirking.

Oh My! Let me LAUGH!

"F-fine.But Be sure this is the last time you joke a teacher in class,Gaberielle" she glared me.

Like I care.Nah~~

" Of course!Mrs.Muff- I mean Dorathy"  I said raising my hand muffling a laugh.

Kring!

Finally... I grabbed my books and dragged Yura outside class. Once we reached my locker," Oh my god,Did u see her face? Muahahaha totally priceless" I was laughing like there is no tomorrow.

"she looks like the burned Muffin Oh myy godd" Yura cracked up.We were laughing like lunatic women in the hallway giving no damn the eyes that  are watching  us. Let'em watch. We are too busy laughing.

"Women, manners..." Soohyun said walking toward us.But according to his voice,I can say he is laughing too.

"Next class " he groaned.

"what is it" I asked not bothering to memorize the timetable since we all are in same classes all times.

"Math" Oh Dear Lord. I hate Math to the core.Not to mention I at it.

"Yura,babe" a new voice called out.

"Changsung Oppa!" she replied and they kissed like their lives depend on it. Eww

"Keep it PG guys!" i scowled. "Plus I don't want my bestfriend got in the hallway especially when I'm around" I added. They chuckled. "aww my babe worries about me" she kissed my cheek causing me to roll my eyes.

"Gabby,babe?" She sounds so fake!

"what"

"Go with Soohyun,I'm gonna go somewhere with Changsung.Please don't hate me my boo" she said pleading.

I knew it

"whatever"

"Don't be mad Gab. You know I love you.And don't hate Mr.Math too much" she winked and walked away with her BOYFRIEND ditching BESTFRIEND.

"Gabby?"

Not him too!!!

"what? Don't tell me u r going to ditch me too"

"I am really really sorry babe,but I have something to take care off " he  said desperately.

"fine,go" I waved him off.

"Love you Gabby! Mr.Math isn't that bad himself " he shouted and ran away.

Hate you too idiot

 

"tsk tsk tsk,looks like the poor sheep is alone now" a very awlfully familiar voice said. I'm so DEAD. Forget that school rocks, school .

I quickened my pace ignoring him. Help me Lord

"uh uh,where do u think u are going,Gaberielle?" he dangerously said and grabbed my wrist. He knows my name! Bye my future husband,guess we are not meant to be.Let's meet in another life.

I slowly turned around to face the death of me.

"Oh,Jiyong-ssi,I didn't realise it's you. Class?" I smiled innocently hoping he would let go.

"We have a few minutes before it starts,honey" the evil said grinning.

He is crazy!

"really? I didn't notice that.hehe"

"hehe? cut the crap. I want the apology,cupcake"

Apology? He is crazy.Officially

"Hey I think someone is calling me" Putting my hand under my ear "Yes,i think my friend is calling,i need to go,I seriously want to talk with you now tho." I said hoping he would buy my lies.

"Nice try,cupcake.I appreciate ur hard work tho.If you seriously want to talk with me,let's go somewhere else.Alone." he emphasised the last word and dragged me to somewhere God knows. I struggled his hold but he held it tighter. Damn he is strong

"Jiyong-ssi let go of me and I will follow you.I swear to God" I raised my other hand fake swearing.

He was about to let go of my wrist.I took that opportunity and yanked away from him.

"! Don't let me catch you again,Gaberielle or I'm gonna make you regret it" He yelled from behind. I ran like a ninja to where my legs carry me.

My Dear Legs,

 I didn't know that you would be that useful for me untill today.I love you so much,babes.

Sincerely, Me

Ha. I can even do Marathon. I didn't know I can run that much. I looked behind to see him mercilessly chazing me. Geez. My legs go numb! Poor babes...I promise you guys I will eat much from now on.

"Stop it,Gaberielle!" that yelled and his voice is nearing. Oh my GODDDDD

I swear if i was know that I would be running like this,I would have done something useful for running. My poor legs hurt... T_T

Just then,My Knight hero appears. The door of the Math class is slightly opened and I managed to enter dramatically like a crazy robber. I can see the very pissed off Kwon Jiyong panting heavily,hands on his kees muttering something under his breath. Yessss.  I made some victory dance in front of the class. Crap

Someone cleared his thorat after my dramatic entrance."Ms.Jeon?" That  someone is Mr.Math indeed. "yes?" Panting. "Mind explain me why u are dancing" he eyes me like I grew another head "in front of my class" he added.

"well" I looked around the class,eyes looking at me curiously,probably thinking me like I'm crazy " there is that mad dog who is chasing me but I escaped from him before eating me alive.So i just made happy dance?" I reasoned out,still panting. Seriously I feel like a dog either.

"uhm,sure?" he said unconvinced. "find your seat please" he said. I nodded.I walked towards the back and sat down the nearest place.Still panting hard!

"let's continue our lesson" Mr.Math cheered up the class and the latter groaned.

My Math class without two bestfriends.

Oh JOY

 

**************************************************

I updated yayy! I know I'm late :( Forgive meeee and comment me!! Please! I want feedback! If you like,subscribe me too :)

Here is some bad new, I hope Kris is Okay :( Hwaiting WU FAN and Kris!