Chapter 12

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV


After loooooong boring detention,I called soohyun to pick me up.Hey,I'm not in the mood to walk after cleaning whole cafeteria.Alone!
He picked up after long ring "Sup?"
"What took you so long!"
"Woman,I was in the bathroom.Who thinks you might call me after meeting at school all day.What?You missed me already?" he teased.

tsk tsk tsk

"Come pick me up.I'm still at school" I carefully said.


Silence.....


"you are kidding right?"

Geez...

When I replied nothing,"Gabby,I love you and all.But you know I just arrived home and about to play Xbox.And you want me to pick you up?"

"Exactly" I said munching the popcorns that I bought earlier.
"The reason why you are still at school is?"
"Mrs.Detention" I groaned.
"Damn,you were late again,aren't you?" he laughed.
"laugh as you want.*munch* But you seriously need to pick me up,buddy.*munch* I'm freezing." I whined.
"Woman...You will be the death of me..." he sighed. I smiled.
"love you too,Soohyunie!" I chirped.
"al-right.Be there in 5" he hung up.

I was playing flappy bird while waiting for him.
Damn that silly bird! That bird is so annoying ...like Kwon Jiyong...

*beep*

Speaking of devil....

Jiyong oppa : Strawberry, you like my contact name,aren't you?

Urhh! I haven't change the name yet!
I quickly changed his name.

Me : You couldn't stop yourself messaging me,could you? And I changed your name as 'Annoying Prick' .

His reply was almost immediately.WOw,he is fast.

Annoying prick : Don't flatter yourself,girly.I'm just bored.

Me : Yeah,right. You were bored so you decided to annoy me. And stop with your nicknames! It's gross!

A few seconds later,he replied.

Annoying prick : You are so easy to annoy. ;) why,they are cute,don't you think? And I know you are secretly liking it.

Me : You are unbelievable...

Annoying prick : Thanks ;)

Me : It was not a compliement!

Annoying prick : It was for me,hon ;)

By the time he replied, Soohyun arrived with  an unpleased expression.
I put my phone in my pocket and decided not to reply.
"Who were you messaging?" Soohyun said with a frown while opening his passenger seat door for me.
"Kwon Jiyong" I said fastening seatbelt.
"Oh,about that,what he made you do about your debt?" he asked glancing at me.

Should I tell him about the fake girlfriend project? I mean we need it to be secret...

"Promise me not to tell anyone.Especially,Yura.She has a big mouth."
He pretended to zip his mouth and nodded.
"Well,I'm Kwon Jiyong's girlfriend now" I said and started to munch another canned of popcorns.

 

S

I

L

E

N

C

E

 

"Noway!" he yelled making me jumped a little and dropped the half of popcorns.
"What the hell! Kim Soohyun!That was my popcorns!" I yelled back.
"well" glancing at my poor popcorns and me "You can't expect me to stay cool about what you said,can you?"

Well...That makes sense...

"We are not really dating,silly.He wanted me to be his fake girlfriend.I don't know why tho.But the thing is I'm his fake girlfriend now.In return he will make Woobin like me.I don't know how tho either.And you need to shut up your little mouth about this." I glanced at him.
He looks like he is absorbing the words that I said slowly...
"Oh-kay..."
"Oh-kay..?" I asked him,little suprised at his reply.

I expect him to scold me and give me his speech.
That's it?

"You are a big girl now.You know what your doing right? But the only thing I'm worried about is you would get hurt.If you started to develop your feelings for Kwon Jiyong,you know you are going to get hurt at the end.And I don't want this to happen" he ranted.

As if it's going to happen...

"Trust me,the day I like that is the day I eat all the carrots from the cafeteria." I answered him and looked at my remaining popcorns which I don't want to eat anymore.

"I'm so going to remember this,Gabby.You are going to eat the carrots..." he is shaking his head.
"No,I'm not.And look what you've done to my snacks!Now I don't have anything to eat!" I whined.
"Calm down,Piggy. I'll buy cupcakes for you instead"

Deal!

"Hey,don't call me Piggy.It's for my brother"

Oh right! JungKook...We are not still talking.
Heck! We don't even meet at school.

"Oh now that you mentioned it.Jungkook said you guys fought."
"yeah,siblings' fight."

Soohyun and my brothers are close friends but not bestfriends terms.Since Soohyun is my friend,he pratically became my brother's friend.
Soohyun stopped his car in front of a cake shop causing me to look at him with a wide smile.

Is he thinking what I'm thinking right now!?!!
Yayyyyy

"You are really buying me cupcakes?!? I love you so much!" I gave him a big hug and get out.

I went straight to counter and ordered three strawberry cupcakes.
"You aren't ordering?" I asked Soohyun who is standing beside me.
"Cupcakes are not my style" he waved his hand in denial.
"you are not cupcake's style either" I said and accept the cupcakes from cashier and Soohyun gave money.
He chuckled."Didn't know cupcake has ideal type"
I stick my tongue out at him.

Hmpff

 

~~~~

 

After bickering about my cupcake's ideal type,we arrived my house.
I get off "Wanna come in?" I offered since he drove me home.
"Nope,I was going to play Xbox before a girl called me.Remember?" he somehow glared at me for interrupting he and his Xbox alone time.

Gee,Boys...

"haha,thanks for the drive and cupcakes" I raised my hand to show the bag of cupcakes.
"No need and I am still doubtfull about you are cupcake's ideal type" he said and drove away.

That Jerk!

I entered my house and found my brother sitting on the couch with a frown on his face.
I was about to ask where mom is then I heard laughters from kitchen.
One is my mom's and other is I can't recognize.

"Oh Hey,honey!You are late...Here,you boyfriend is helping me a lot" she poped out from the kitchen and greeted me.
Boyfriend???

Holy Mother Fudging Bastard!!!!

There there,the boyfriend of mine came out from the kitchen and gave me widest smile when he saw me.
"Hey,babe" he grinned evily since my mom is giving her back to him.
 
That Devil!!!

Now I know why there is a frown on my brother face...
Guess what,I think my brother won't talk me for the rest of my life...

And for that, the Kwon is sooo dead.

 

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************

I'm sorry for this short lame update... but hey I still updated... :)

Enjoy it and Thanks again for those who subscribed me and comment me.Especially for voting me :)