Chapter 18

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV

 

His lips were moving against mine softly  as he held my waist with both hands....
My hands were around his neck and I was sandwiched between the wall and his warm body....
Every moment his lips pressed on mine,I can hear his steady breathing and it was beyond perfection...
Everything seems so perfect at this moment,there is no one to disturb us...disturb the kiss....
When he parted us but foreheads were still touching, I was left breathless.
Opening my eyes to meet the boy from Neverland who I always dreamed of...


 

 

NOWAY!

 

 

****************************************************************************************************

END!
wait for my next update ^^
Lol Joking :P
actually that *cough* kissing part was meant to be in previous chapter but i forgot.
And I have sth to tell u guys that I thought of not updating for a moment bcoz of a crazy friend of mine. She is really annoying these days...so I thought of getting revenge on her...
But one of you guys keep nagging me (in a cute way) to update in my wall or comment box, so here I am updating...
Hope you enjoy it <3

****************************************************************************************************


 

Your POV

 

 

I'm in the Math class at the first period of the day...and I tell you I'm not in the mood to do Math.
well...not in the mood to do anything because of that crazy made-out session with Kwon Jiyong!
Yeah,you heard me right.
I said KWON JIYONG!
The fact that I dreamed about him last night is already making me nuts but Life had better idea so he made me to dream the Kwon and me kissing!
K.I.S.S.I.N.G as in "eating each other mouths like there is no tomorrow" if you don't get it.
I,Jeon Gaberielle KISSED Kwon Jiyong in my dream!!!
You may think I'm overreacting about this but hey that was my first!
It isn't even real I know...but still it was a kiss!!!
A kiss that I never get a chance with Peter!
I just wanted to taste his lips in my only dream..is that too much to ask?!
If it was too much,then one of the flower boys would be fine..
See? I'm being very considerate here. I'm not even asking with Woobin coz i know it will never happen.

Okay Gaberielle,calm down....all you need to do is forget the god damn kiss and moved on.
Easy right?
Yeah,except the fact I keep seeing his lips... they were tasty tho like a strawberry ice-cream...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GABERIELLE !
WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!

"what's wrong?"
"NOTHING'S WRONG WITH ME!"
"Geez,you screamed like a crazy pig" Soohyun said rubbing his ear.

Great,now I'm a pig who kissed Jiyong...
Garrrrrrrrr Why am I thinking that again!!!

"U sure nothing's wrong coz a normal person wouldn't scream in the middle of class and tearing  apart her own textbook which is quite expensive.It's a relief that Mr.Math left early or tsk tsk tsk" he shook his head and took a glance at my Math textbook which is the pitiful papers now.

GOD! That book is  one big price!
I don't have extra money to buy again! I'm so done.

"Well,you can have mine if you want.I have a copy one at home" Soohyun shrugged and offered his book.

I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH BESTFRIEND!
I grinned widely at him and nodded enthusiastically.
"Eww,you look creepy with that" he shivered.

But my two eyes were fixed on his lips which slowly transformed into the lips that I kissed last night...

JEON GABERIELLE, stop staring at your bestfriend's lips for God's sake! my inner voice yelled.
I can't! I shouted back.

"Yura,I seriously think something is really weird with this girl" Soohyun poked Yura on her arm and pointed at me who is still staring at him!
"Isn't she always weird?" Yura flatly said not even looked up from her Magazine.
"I know but today is more worse.I'm feeling like she is eating my lips alive" he shivered again.
"Eww" Yura made disgusting sounds and went back to her reading.
"yah! Do something!" he poked her again.
"Let her be.She will stop soon" She glanced at me and gave Soohyun a 'I-can't-help-too' smile.
"Gabby,babe.If you stop creepily staring at me,I'll treat you ice-cream at Lunch" he somehow smiled and pushed me alittle further from him.
"ice-cream?" I asked.
"Yes,strawberry one" he nodded and he looked so relieved.
"NO! NOT STRAWBERRY!"

I can't eat strawberry anymore T_T without thinking jiyong's lips....!

"OKAY! VANILA ? CHOCO? CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT"
"VANILA"
"OKAY,I'LL TREAT YOU VANILA ICE-CREAM"
"Can you guys volume down your voices? You are attracting all attentions" Yura hissed while glaring at the class.
We both said "sorry" to her.
"Seriously why in the world are you two shouting at each other?" she gave us the look.
I and Soohyun looked at each other and shrugged making Yura roll her eyes.

This gonna be long dayyyyyy......


 

~~~~


 

The frist half of the day was over without diseaster again which I'm really thankful for.
So here I'm, eating ice-cream with two fellows kekeke  at cafe.
"I still don't get what was wrong with you this morning..." Soohyun looked at me and frowned.
"me too" Yura piped in.
"then me three" I cheerfully said and I got two glares in return.
"We are serious,Gab" she sounds really annoyed.
"Trust me,it isn't something I can tell" I said finishing my last drop of vanila.
"Gaberielle" They both said at the same time making me drop my spoon.
"Yah!"
They keep glaring at me.
"Fine.It has to do with boys" I pouted and flipped through my phone.
"Jiyong?" she asked.
I nodded with a weak smile.
"OH MY GOD! YOU LIKE HIM DON'T YOU!?!OH MY GOD I KNEW IT I KNEW IT" Yura shouted.

Seriously!?! Where does that even come from.... o.O

"Geez,no.Soohyun,shut for my sake please" I begged him and he shoved a handfull of popcorns into Yura's mouth.
LOL XD
"What the hell" she slapped him on the back hard.
"Ouch!"
"So it has something to do with Jiyong..what is it?" Yura asked after her melodramatic moment.
"kiss" I muttered under my breath.
"I 'm sorry what?"
"I said it has something to do with Jiyong and a kiss"

Their silence is awefully long...They are sitting infront of me and they were like a freeze screen with no moving,I even wonder they are still breathing....

"Guys?" I waved my hand at them.
"You guys kissed?" Soohyun is the first one to ask me aftershock.
I nodded.
"Where?When? How come I didn't know?"  he kept bombing his questions.
"How would you know when it happened in my dream" I rolled my eyes at his silliness.
"YAH!" the statue Yura threw popcorns at my face when i said that.
"YOU SILLY GIRL! you should've said the words 'in my dreams' first so that we won't get any strange ideas!"
"I second to that" Soohyun butted in.

Dramatic queen and her soon-to-be boyfriend...
I ignored both of them.
"So you are saying that you dreamed of him and you kissing?"
I nodded again.
"and why?" she asked again.
"Gee,if I know I wouldn't be asking you"
"You didn't ask,we forced you to ask" Soohyun corrected.
"It's a same thing" I shrugged.
"It's probably because you miss him..?" he suggested which makes me choke on my juice.
"come to think of it,did you guys fight? I don't see him around you today..." Yura suddenly said.
"kind of.He was being an ." I defend myself.
"Aha,that's why you keep checking your phone in case he send message" Yura the devil grinned.
"No!" I exclaimed and drop my phone on the table.
"Yeah keep saying that to yourself" she smirked while Soohyun looked at me with a worried face.


 

~~~~


 

Finally! The stressful day is over!
And I still got no reply from Jiyong.
You heard me,I messaged him this Lunch because I was frustrated with his disappearing.
His presence is annoying as hell but his absence is more annoying...
It's not like I miss him or anything.It's just we are dating! Yes we are fake dating..so we need to keep in touch,that's why.

And he still didn't reply me!
How dare he to ignore me! I already sent him 6 messages and 4 missed calls.
*ding*
Yessssssss!
Kookie : I will sleepover at V's house.Tell mom instead of me,little sis :P

Gulping my disappointment,I replied 'Okie' and headed home.


 

~~~~~


After informing mother about his son,I went straight to my room.
Increasing the soundbox volume, I switched the song to Katy 's Roar.
This is how my mini concert begins....
*I'm a champion and you're gonna hear me roar ....!*
Katy rocks!!!

"Is someone killing pigs here or bleeding horse may be?"  a voice from behind makes me  squealed so loud that I hurt my own ears.

Right infront of me was Jiyong himself with a grin on his lips,clearly happy to have caught me in very embarrassing moment.
"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN HERE?" I yelled at him.
"well,what is the use of having window?" he flatly said but still smiling widely that he almost resembles with the crazy cat in Alice in wonderland.

GOSH! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!

"So what possible reasons could be why are you in my room at this hour?" I checked the time and it shows 4:45 ...
"May be because someone who I assume girlfriend keep sending me her enternal love messages" his smirk wider and wider every steps he takes.
I took a step back "They aren't love messages! I was just asking where the hell were you because my friends who think we are dating kept asking me!" I barked.
"tsk tsk tsk,you really can't live without me,can you?" he took a step closer to me.
I stepped back but it is the dead end...it's like my dream...I'm between wall and jiyong....
Garrrrrr mental image! i don't need this now! GO away...!

"what are you thinking,girlfriend?" he took one final step and I'm really sandwiched.
Gosh! Help me please...!

"N-nothing"

"Uhmm..." he teased.
"I didn't know I have that much effect on you,cupcake." he smirked again.

That smirking bastard!

"You don't have! It's because it's ju-" I was going to rant on but his next words shut my mouth completely...

 

 

 

 

"Can I kiss you?"

 

 

 

********************************************************************************************************

^_^ Hope you like it :) and btw, my instagram acc is @htoo_pyae_wai and Twitter is @htooh179

Feel free to follow me :D Luv ya all ..... <3