Chapter 1

Bad boy's cupcake

Your POV

 

"honey"

Oh bother

"sweety,are you awake?" my mom said for the 4th time.

"No!" I groaned. She chuckled.

"I know you did.Now bring your lazy into the bathroom and come down for breakfast-"

"I have school at 9." I finished her off. "I know mom.It's way too early"

She gasped. My dramatic mother.

"8:15 isn't early,sleephead and I don't want you to be late ur first day of senior year.Now get up or I'm gonna make u."

"make me"

"you asked for it,honey" she said evily.

Gulp

I heard my door opened and footsteps of my lovely mother.

"You are so going to regret it honey"

Definitely not good.

Splash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ing water!!!!!!

Did the love of my life aka my mother just make me drenched?!?

"MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" GOd She is cracking up and gave me the 'i told u so' look.

"it's not funny" I hissed. "hahaha,you should have seen ur face.It's priceless" a new voice joined.

Another love of my life. Jesus,I love you so much.

"Go away,kookie and take her with you"

"aww,Is my Gabby upset?" he teased.

I stormed off towards the bathroom and soon i heard laughters from my room.

Oh I love them so much. Note the sarcasm.

I looked at another me in the mirror.She looks good.kekeke.I winked her and she winked me back.

LoL... I'm not crazy if it's what you are thinking.I'm just ...different? I guess.

 

Let me introduce myself.My name is Aaron Summer Bliss. Aha. Joking...

It's Jeon Gaberielle but everyone calls me Gab or Gabby and I'm in my senior year.

That means i'm graduating this year! God,I'm gonna free from school crap!

I live with my family obviously.The one who woke me up tenderly *cough* is my dear mother and

the one who laughed his off is my twin brother who is only 3 minutes older than me,Jeon Jung Kook but I call him kookie.He really hates that name and that's why I call.kekeke

Well,my dad, I beleive he is up there watching us.It's been 3 years since he passed away for good.

He suffered cancer for almost 5 years and it hurt seeing him like that.All we can did was praying.

Finally,he was free from that hell.We all are happy for him.I bet he is rest in peace now.

 

"Piggy,we are gonna late" my brother shouted from downstairs.

In return of his nickname,he calls me ing Piggy! I'm not that fat! I just eat too much.

"Coming" I yelled back. I came out from bathroom and put on my jeans and Walt Disney shirt.

What.I love Disney's movies.Blah~

I came downstairs and kissed my mom on the cheek.

"bye mom"

"no breakfast?"

"nah,we are late"

"Thank god,you know" kookie said sarcastically but I grabbed his sandwich from his hand and took a huge bite. Payback is .

"Eww,You are such a pig" he shouted.I gave him one of my murderous glares.

"alright,kids.Hurry up and Don't fight on the way"

"No promise" we both answered at the same time. She playfully glared us.

School is 10 minutes away from home so we walked there always.

"Jeez, can't you speed up ur lazy legs? We are gonna late our first senior day. First.Senior.Day" he said dramatically. Boys...

"Seriously,walk fast,piggy or"

"or?" I raised an eyebrow. He smirked! I hate when he smirk.Thant only means he is up for something evily.

He lifted me up and put on his shoulder like I'm some kind of freaking potato bag!

"Yah!Jeon JungKook.Put me down" I slapped his back again and again."I said Put.Me.Down!!" I yelled. "Jeez,Shut up woman before I shut ur mouth with my sock.You are so annoying"

That totally shuts me up. He walked in silence while I'm dying out of embarrassment. My non-existence image is gone...

Once we reached school,he put me down. "I hate you" I grumbled. "love you too,sissy" he kissed my cheek and ran off with his friends. We are in same grade but we don't share any classes together which is odd. One of his friends waved me and I waved back.But my-oh-so-protective brother practically dragged him away. Jerk

"babe,I missed you so much" Someone hugged me,more like squeezed me.

"shut up,soohyun" I managed to choke out.

Meet my bestfriend aka another fake twin of me,Kim Soohyun.We've known each other since toddlers coz our mothers are bestfriends forever. 

"why,don't u miss me? Don't tell me you moved on me" He gasped dramatically. Another drama queen.

"funny.Course I missed you too my bestfriend" I cooed him patting his head. "You better be" he chuckled. "where is Yura?" I asked while walking to my locker. "there" he pointed a girl,walking towards us. "Gabby,babe!" she shouted and waving us like a mad woman. We both awkwardly waved back.

Meet my another bestfriend,Kim Yura.We've been bestfriends since middle school.But we are the opposite type,she is party-girl and I'm not that sociable.Not that i can't,I am just so bored to do.
"How was your holiday,my bestfriend" she hugged me. "boring" I shrugged.

"aww,my babe was bored coz there was no Yura with her" she said as she hugged Soohyun. I laughed. "Missed u too,Pumpkin" he said Yura rolling his eyes.

"aww,someone is jealous" I teased. He just shook his head and muttering something 'stupid'. We laughed and headed to class.

 

Once we reached our first class, 3 things I knew.

1) We are late

2) The teacher is very pissed off

3)We are dead

uh-oh

Standing in the class is our-not-so-happy teacher,crossing her hands on the chest.

"Three of you,detention" she smirked.

"what?!?" I half-yelled. I mean hey,this is our first day,first class and we got detention for nothing but late! Life,i love you.

"is there something u want to say,Ms.Gaberielle?" she narrowed her eyes.

"no" Soohyun said before I could and dragged me and Yura to the back of class.

"is she out of her mind? I mean who gives detention on the first day just because we are late for a few minutes?" Yura whispered once we sat down. "30 minutes" Soohyun butted in. We both glared him.

"Typical Mrs.Detention" I muttered under my breath. All students call her like that since she always give her lovely detention whoever did whatever with no mercy. Blah~~

The rest of the class is a blurr. Me and Yura kept ing about that evil teacher while Soohyun kept flirting with random girl beside him. What a flirt

Kring!

Lunch Bell!!!

Yura and I headed to cafe since our bestfriend ditched us with that girl he flirted.

I ate my cupcakes dreamily while Miss Drama queen is rambling on and on about her new boyfriend. Yeah,she is a female player.The last one she dated was nearly a  month ago.She dates alot while I never had one.Not like I don't want to,I just couldn't have,ok? DOn't laugh.I know,I'm pathetic.

"You know how much calories included in that cupcake right?"she asked. I shrugged. "don't care, I ing love it" I patted my cake tenderly.She just shook her head and laughed.

"OMG!Gab! Your love of the life is coming!" she squealed into my ears. Oh my poor ears.Sorry guys.

There he is,another love of my life,my one and only crush for 2 years,Kim WooBin. He is in his denim jeans and white shirt,hands in his pant's front pockets walking towards (us) the table behind us. Everything about him is so perfect.His hot name,6'2" height, Melodic laugh and y smirk... And His Abs! Not like i've seen them but i'm pretty sure they are yummy.

"that is always with him,don't they break up already?I heard she cheated on him this time" my bestfriend murmured angrily.

Kiko Mizuhara(what a name) is a typical school , WooBin's girlfriend.She is attractive with her looks and body.Her s are so big like bouncing everytime she jumps and her is always swaying as she walks.Gross,It's not like I'm jealous.I have mine you know but not like hers of course. But You can say I'm a girl when u look at me.

I kept staring at him as he walked pass me as always.I sighed.He never noticed me.NEVER.

Yura patted my shoulder and gave me sad smile. I 'm so pathetic. I nodded her.

Soon enough,the whole cafeteria is full with squeals.There There There, the typical school bad boys aka five crazy attention seekers came in.I don't know why the girls are soo fancy about them. I heard they are in a gang.They fight,use drugs and kill people.Well,the rumours said. There is that leader,Kwon Jiyong,the popular jackass,so many tattos on his body and always smokes.Gross

As soon as they entered,he smirked.God He is just full of himself. I shook my head and kept eating.But apparently my bestfriend can't.She is busy eye- him alive. I pity her current boyfriend. Tsk Tsk Tsk. What is so good about him?

 

"what" a deep voice said.

Crap.Did I say out loud?

I looked up and met with the gang leader's eyes,Brown I may say. But I bet they are not that happy now. Gulp

"huh?" I played innocent. And it's not working.

"you know what I mean,nerd" he smirked.

 

***********************************************************************************

 

Hey! Finally,I updated!!! I used my mom's laptop so I can post it now. ^^

Tell me how is it please! :-)

I heard sad news like BIGBANG is joining military service and will comeback in 2020. T_T . It's real?