WOW, WHAT A COINCIDENCE

This Arranged Marriage with the Jerk Kris Wu

After bidding Joonmoney goodbye at the airport, you could imagine my horror when we saw each other twenty minutes later at the hotel in Osaka.  Kris had volunteered to check in for us, so I lazed around in the lobby and contemplated sleeping on the comfortable looking couch.  While doing so, I noticed Joonmoney, who had tried (and failed) to sneak past me.

“Wowwwwww.” I dragged out the word for effect.  “Fancy seeing you here, Joonmoney.”

“I do not appreciate that nickname, Miss Hanbyul.”

“I’m sorry, Joonmoney—”

“You used it again!”

“My bad, Joonmoney—”

“And again!”

“Hanbyul,” Kris said, putting his arm around me.  “Please don’t harass Joonmyun.”

“Why is he here?” I asked.  “This can’t be the only hotel in Japan, can it?”

“Silly,” Joonmyun replied.  “I came here because Kris asked—”

Kris seemed to shoot Joonmyun a glare at that point, and Joonmyun dropped the subject.  My eyes narrowed.

“I smell deception,” I muttered.

“Anyway,” Kris said, “let’s go to the room now.  I’m pretty sure you’re tired, right, Hanbyul-ah?  And even if you aren’t tired, you must be hungry.”

“Fine,” I replied after a pause, letting the subject drop.  “I am pretty hungry.”

So we took our luggage into the elevator, and Joonmyun did the same.  Kris pressed the button for the top floor, and I waited for Joonmyun to do the same.  When he didn’t, I turned to him in fear.

“Joonmoney, what floor…are you on?”

“The top floor, of course!”

So we got out of the elevator and turned right.  Joonmyun followed.

“Kris, we aren’t…by any chance…sharing a room with him…are we?” I muttered through gritted teeth.

“Why not?  Or did you really want to be alone with me that much?” He smirked.

GAH I HATE HIM.

Joonmyun apparently got the room right next to us, which freaked me out a little at first, until I realized that weirder has happened to me before.

The room was pretty ing amazing, to be quite honest.  From the window, we could see the city below us, and I imagine that we could have seen the sunrise if either of us was able to wake up that early.  There was a bed, and the bathroom was pretty amazing as well.  The refrigerator was stocked with various drinks (a plus), and Kris said that we could actually drink them and not freak out about paying for them (not like that was a concern in the first place or anything).

AND THE BEST PART WAS THE FREE WIFI HELL YES.

“Hanbyul-ah, I know that you’re freaking out about the free Wifi, and I know that you probably completely ignored the fact that we’re going to share a bed, but we should probably unpack.”

“Hmph,” I replied, cursing the fact that he knew me so well.  “Wait…share?”

He nodded, obviously amused.  “Does that bother you?”

“No…” I trailed off.  I mean, it didn’t bother me, but I was pretty damn embarrassed.

“Tomorrow, we can go to the manga museum in Kyoto,” Kris said.  “And while we’re there, we can visit the bamboo forest, the arcade building, and possibly have a picnic alongside a river.”

“YAY!” I cheered.

“And then the next day, we can go to Kobe—”

“YESSS MEAT!” I cheered again.

“We can go to the amusement park in Kobe, and I knew you’d want to eat the meat, so we can do that too.”

“Sounds like fun!”

“And the next day, we can stay in Osaka, eat okonomiyaki, possibly visit Universal Studios, and go to the ramyun museum.”

“YESSSSSS!” I exclaimed.  Damn, this is going to be so fun.

“And of course, on our last day, we can go to Tokyo Disneyland.  Does that sound good?”

I nodded.  “Hell yeah it does.”

 


A/N: Short update to start the week (and since I don't know when I'll be updating again).  So it seems like we're nearing the end of the story.  This Japan segment will be the last in the fanfic.  Of course, it can't end without Kris and Hanbyul finally getting married, can it?  Haha, we'll see :3