Introducing a new character(s) YAY

This Arranged Marriage with the Jerk Kris Wu

“HANBYUL WAKE UP!  YOUR FAVORITE COUSIN HAS JUST ARRIVED FROM THE LAND OF MANGA AND ANIME.” I heard someone shout from downstairs. 

I turned toward Kris and sighed.  “That idiot just assumes that I’m sleeping.”

“Who?” Kris frowned.

“Remember that idiot cousin I was telling you about some time ago?” I asked.

He shook his head.

“Oh.  Well…Jongin is my idiot cousin.  I’m really sorry that you have to meet him.  And I guess that we’re going to have to postpone that date.”

“It’s fine.”

“Just for the record, Jongin and I are nothing alike at all.”

“HANBYUL I’M RUNNING UP THE STAIRS PREPARE YOURSELF FOR MY AMAZINGNESS.”

Kris smirked.  “I can totally see the resemblance.”

“Shut up.”

“Right.”

“We aren’t.” I pouted.

“HANBYUL I BROUGHT YOU TH—WAIT WHEN DID YOU GET A GUY?”

Everyone, meet my cousin, Kim Jongin.  He’s a little strange, waaay more manga obsessed than I am, and he also happens to be the “hottest guy” at his school.  I find the third thing hard to believe, but I’d honestly rather believe him than argue with him.  He has an odd obsession with food, and he loves to play those computer dating simulation games.  Basically, I seem normal in comparison.

“Hanbyul, you should’ve told me that you had a guy already!” Jongin grumbled, flinging himself onto my bed, again, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

“Why do you talk like that?” I grumbled.

Jongin smiled, sat up, ran to grab something from the hallway, and placed a whole stack of manga on my desk.  “I brought you back some stuff from the best place in the world.”

“Thanks, I really appreciate it.  When are you leaving?”

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?  I’M STAYING HERE!”

“Well damn.”

Kris stood up, grabbed his cell phone and his keys, and winked.  “I’ll be leaving.”

“No, Kris, don’t leave me.  Please!”

“See you later, Hanbyul-ah.  Don’t miss me too much.”

“BYE HYUNG!” Jongin cheerily waved.

"Well damn," I repeated.

As soon as Kris’s car left the driveway, Jongin sighed.  “Well…this is going to be awkward.”

“How so?” I asked.

“NOONA I’M SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME.”

“What did you do Jongin you never call me noona why.”

“I kinda…brought home a guy for you to meet!”

Well damn.

 

<:>

 

“Jongin, is there real coffee here?  I’m not a fan of instant coffee.”

I scowled as I walked down the stairs.  Jongin grinned and began to push me toward the living room.

“I am going to marry Kris, so I don’t think that—”

“But you never know, Hanbyul.”

“Jongin.”

“C’mon, just meet him!”

Jongin sat me in front of a boy with jet-black hair and wide eyes, who basically screamed “I don’t go out much because I’m an ”.

“So this is Kim Joonmyun.  He’s handsome, don’t you think?” Jongin nudged me.

“If he’s that handsome, then you date him,” I whispered.

“As much as I’d like to, I feel like you’d do him better.”

“Wat.”

“Anyway, Joonmyun was the one who wanted to meet you.  I just agreed to help him.” Jongin shrugged.  “So I’m going to leave now, and I hope that you two have a wonderful conversation.” Jongin waved.

That brings some guy here and then leaves me alone with him.  What the hell is going on today.

I stared at Joonmyun then, who seemed to be looking into my soul.  Creepy .

“You’re kind of pretty.”

“Excuse me?”  Well, if only everyone was as blunt as this guy.

“I’m rich.”

“Thank you for pointing that out.”  Man, I hate this guy already.

Joonmyun caught sight of the morning newspaper then, and his eyes widened when he saw something on the front cover.  He reached for it and picked it up.

“This guy…this is Kris Wu…right?”

“Yeah, he’s my—”

Joonmyun stood up.  “This changes things.”

“What.”

“I’ve been in Japan for too long.  This man took over Korea while I was away.  I have to go.  Ms. Kim, we shall do business another day.”

What is going on here please someone save me.  “Um…”

And just like that, he was gone.