chapter 8

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai and Tao were in a cafe.

“I don’t understand why soojung is staying in lu-ge’s house?” Tao says after sipping his drink.

“I don’t either” he shrugs “her parents have told her to attend school from hyung’s house”

“lu-ge’s mom asked ge to drop her in school every day” Tao said.

“I’m sure hyung won’t do that” kai said with a smug smile.

Tao nods his head “ge has never took a girl in his car except joohyun”

“yeah she is an exception, he has changed a lot for her” kai said with a small smile.

“not only lu-ge, she changed all of us in a good way” Tao said with a smile.

Both of them came out and kai saw soojung with a guy and shrugs off as it’s not his business.

Luhan, Kris, Baekhyun, Suho and lay are now attending university.

Others are on their last year, they meet often in a cafe, to catch up.

Luhan will drop her off daily and she was close with onew and luna also.

She went to school with Sehun daily, and by evening luhan will be picking her up.

Soojung was staying in luhan’s mansion and she was brought to school by one of the butler.

Luhan was planning to take his relationship to next stage, he planned to propose her on her graduation day.

At the Same time luhan’s parents have decided to announce something important to him after soojung’s graduation.

Seo hyun was working with a smile remembering something

~~~~

They were in luhan’s penthouse, kai and Sehun playing in the play station.

Tao was sleeping, Kris and DO were reading something. Suho and lay were hearing songs in their iPod.

The trolls trio chen chaneyol and Baekhyun planned something and dragged Seo hyun with them.

“cutie we want to propose a dare to you” chaneyol said.

“eh!!!!” she blinked “what is it oppa?” she asked.

“you have to do it !!!” chen said with a smile.

“you should not back off!!!” Baekhyun said.

She puffed her cheeks “tell me already” she stomped her feet. 

“you should make luhan hyung smile” chaneyol said.

“that’s it?” she asked blinking.

“yes” chen smiled.

“okie” she beamed

“wait you should not tell him to smile, you should do something that makes him to smile” Baekhyun said.

“ok okie” she grinned and hopped to the living room where luhan and xiumin were sitting in a couch.

She hopped to luhan and kneeled in the floor before him. Luhan raised his eyebrow asking her what is she doing.

She puffs her cheeks thinking what to do, then she hugs him and gives him a kiss in his cheek.

She thought that he will smile for that because it was the reason she saw him smile for the first time in her room when her parents came.

Luhan was confused seeing her action, she came to him suddenly hugging him and giving him a kiss.

Xiumin cleared his throat and went to the other couch, Kris and Suho blinked back to see what is she doing.

The troll trio were giggling seeing that.

She then made funny faces attempting her best but luhan had a ‘what-are-you-trying-to-do-‘ face.

She let out a sigh and turned to the trio, they shook their forefinger signalling ‘no’

“meanie oppas” she mumbled.

She sat cross legged and glared at luhan.

“what are you doing hyun?” he asked raising an eyebrow.

All except Sehun and kai were watching her moves. They were immersed in their game.

She let out a sigh when luhan checked her temperature making the trio trolls burst in laughter and roll in the floor.

She took the cushion and threw at them hitting chen’s face.

After trying many things she felt bad and went to Sehun hugging him from back burying her face in his neck “I give up!” she yelled.

Sehun was startled by the sudden touch “yah! You scared me” he shouted.

The trio were rolling on the floor seeing her frustrated face and the confused faces of the boys.

“what is happening here?” Kris asked yearning a nod from the others.

“they gave a dare to me and I failed in it, I thought it was simple but I failed” she sulked and went to balcony  with a sad face.

She was sad because she could not make him smile, he has smiled to her but it was not often but she loved to see his smiling face.

“care to explain making her sad now?” Sehun asked annoyed.

“we dared her to make luhan hyung smile, and we told her she shouldn’t ask straight, she tried her best hyung didn’t smile, so she lost” chen mumbled feeling guilty making the bubbly girl sad.

Luhan sighed and stood up “I’ll handle it” he went to her.

He saw her sulking with a sad pout, he hugged her from back.

She didn’t say anything, he released the hug and turned her seeing his face but was surprised to see him smile “oppa you smiled” she beamed and hugged him.

“yeah” he said and kissed her head.

She tugged his hand and dragged him to the living room he was smiling all the way.

All of them were shocked to see him smile “ I won” she smiled and hugged luhan.

“but hyung smiled only after we said to him” chen said.

She pouted hearing that “but she didn’t tell me directly, as per your rule, she didn’t tell me, you guys told me, so technically she won” luhan said with a smirk.

She beamed and poke her tongue at the trio “I won~”

They made fun of luhan saying that he changed a lot for her, he didn’t mind it though, he was satisfied that she was happy now.

~~~~

She was brought back to reality when luna asked her to help her with some things.

Days went by luhan was thinking to surprise her on her graduation day.

2 weeks before that luhan was busy and Seo hyun was missing him and also sad that he didn’t respond to her properly.

Luhan was asked by his father to go to china to continue his last year and take over the business but he was not ok with that to leave Seo hyun here.

So he was arguing with his parents that he is not interested to go there.

Sehun asked luhan why is he avoiding Seo hyun “hyung did something happen between you and yeabo?”

“no Sehun ah”

“then why are you avoiding her hyung?”

Luhan told his situation to Sehun “I want to surprise her after the graduation ceremony, and before that I will finish this problem with my parents also” he said to the younger.

“ok hyung” Sehun smiled.

Luhan’s parents agreed with him but they said that they have another condition if he wants to be here. Luhan wanted to solve this problem mainly so he agreed to it without even asking what the condition was. Little did he know that it will break his love life into pieces.

Luhan wished her for her final exams and it was finally the graduation day, on the same day his parent’s arranged a party in their mansion.

The exo boys were also present there Seo hyun was invited by luhan himself, he planned to confess to her when he drops her home after the party.

Soo jung’s parent’s were also there.

Seo hyun and soojung were talking while the guys were talking.

Luhan’s mom called him “luhan come here”

He went to them and saw soojung with her parents, she was also confused why they called her.

Luhan’s father grabbed the mike “can I everyone’s attention please”

All of them turned to them, “we are here to announce you something important”

“ Mr. Jung is our family friend and we are doing many business together, so we thought to turn our friendship to another stage, we have decided our kids to be married, my only son Xi luhan and their younger daughter jung Soojin are getting married” Mr.lu said making everyone froze in their place.

Luhan clenched his fist while soojung was shocked to hear this. Seo h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter