chapter 24

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Luhan and Seo hyun along with the EXO boys and luhan’s parents are sitting in front of Seo hyun’s parents.

 

Except for Seo hyun and Sehun all of them were sitting calmly.

 

“so you were doing this behind our back when you were in school?” Mr. Seo asked with a grim face his hands folded in front of his chest.

 

Seo hyun flinched biting her lower lip and nodded in fear and Sehun was worried seeing her while luhan raised his eyebrow.

 

The boys were curious and were watching them interestingly.

 

“and you helped your noona?” Mrs. Seo asked Sehun.

 

Sehun gulped “hyung is a good person for my yea- I mean my noona”

 

“please don’t scold him it was my decision” Seo hyun pleaded facing her parents.

 

“and now you are talking against us?” Mr. Seo asked.

 

Luhan’s hand curled into fist but xiumin hold his hand and shook his head not to do anything.

 

“we allowed you stay alone for studying not to go around and date! Is this the reason why you refused to stay in Sehun’s house?” Mr. Seo asked in a blank tone.

 

“n-no at that time i-i did not meet l-luhan o-oppa, but I also c-concentrated in my s-studies even though I d-dated oppa” she replied. Fear was evident in her voice.

 

“then why did you left Seoul and went to Bussan??” Mrs. Seo asked.

 

“ I – I went be-because” Seo hyun stammered.

 

The boys and even luhan’s parents felt pity for her state, the poor kid was in the verge of crying.

 

“Answer me” her father raised her voice scaring her more.

 

Seo hyun was visibly trembling in fear luhan lost his patience and stood up.

 

“Enough!!!!!!!” he yelled.

 

“op-oppa no” Seo hyun trembled when luhan yanked her hugging her tightly.

 

“luhan” luhan’s parents and Kris, xiumin called him “hyung” the others also yelled.

 

“because you are her parents I was silent but that does not mean that you can treat her like a slave!!!!” luhan raised his voice.

 

“she is our daughter still young man” Mr. Seo said calmly.

 

“So??? She is my Angel !!!!!” luhan replied boldly “parents or not I don’t care! You are treating her without respect and I don’t like it”

 

“oppa please they are my parents” Seo hyun pleaded.

 

 

“you deserve respect, I don’t like how they are treating you” luhan spoke softly to her.

 

All of them noted how his tone changes when he speaks to her and the others.

 

“luhan calm down” Luhan’s mother said.

 

 

“omma nobody treats My Angel like this!!!! And I can’t  sit silently watching this”

 

 

“ You are teaching how to treat our own child?” Mr. Seo asked coldly.

 

 

“No I’m telling you to treat her like a human being” luhan said coldly. He is not called as ice Prince for nothing.

 

 

“Enough Young Man we know what to do! We know what is good for her, we raised her well and we provided her shelter we gave everything she needs-”

 

 

“no you didn’t appa” a faint mumble was heard “ you didn’t” Seo hyun mumbled gaining everyone’s attention.

 

 

All of them turned to her luhan and Sehun was standing beside her holding her Sehun with worry and luhan holding her protectively.

 

Seo hyun’s eyes were facing the floor it was lifeless thinking about the past and her whole life.

 

“You both never were with me, while the other kids played with their parents and have a family bonding time I was always in my room being alone not allowed to play or any other things like kids at my age do” she mumbled.

 

The whole place was silent not even a single sound was heard when Seo hyun was confessing.

 

“ I was alone all the time appa” Seo hyun said calmly now facing her father “I was alone all the time! You and omma never came to my school ! never took me out for any places! Never asked if I have eaten my meals when you came from work! You never asked me if like to attend the classes you joined me!  You and omma never lend me your ear when I achieved in school” Seo hyun said her eyes were still blank and voice was soft.

 

Luhan’s mother was holding her palms in when she heard the confession of her. All of them were worried for her seeing her like a zombie now.

 

“Appa Omma I did a lot of things to grab your attention!!!!” she smiled while saying that thinking what she did but that smile didn’t reach her eyes.

 

“I achieved top level in middle school so you will be proud of me, I thought if I got good marks you will notice me!” she smiled tears falling fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter