chapter 5

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many boys groaned in annoyance when they heard about luhan kissing Seo hyun near the locker.

Many guys and girls approached her and asked her what is going on between them she return a smile to them and didn’t open .

Soojung asked “joohyun why are you not telling them that you guys are in a relationship? Did luhan-shi told you to hide this thing?”

Seo hyun shook her head while puffing her cheeks “aniyo”

“then why are you not telling them?” soojung asked.

“I didn’t ask luhan oppa yet!” she said blinking like a lost child.  o.o

“ask what joohyun-ah?”  0.o

“that if he is ok with that, I mean if I can tell everyone that he is my boyfriend” she said innocently.

“aigoo you are such a kid” soojung friend.

Seo hyun pouted “I will ask luhan oppa when I meet him”

Seo hyun met Sehun, kai, chen, chaneyol and DO at lunch hour, While luhan and the remaining boys were nowhere to be seen.

They asked her to eat with them she dragged soojung with them and they ate.

“cutie can I talk with you for a moment” a random guy approached her rubbing his neck nervously.

Being the bubbly girl she is she smiled in return to the boy “call me Seo hyun or joohyun please” she said but still with smile. ^.^

“yah don’t smile like this to strangers” Sehun whispered to her.

“can you come with me?” the boy asked.

“and what for?” Sehun asked while the boy glared Sehun.

“sorry but I didn’t ask you, I asked her” the boy said annoyed.

“she is my sister, and she won’t come with you” Sehun said placing his hand on her shoulder.

“honey calm down” Seo hyun whispered in his ear.

“I want to ask her something, alone” the boy said to Sehun.

“sorry but I’m not allowing that” Sehun said and the boy went away thinking to approach her when she was alone.

“what’s going on here?” luhan asked them from behind.

She turned to see the remaining boys standing behind them.

“nothing hyung come take a seat, Sehun stood up giving his place to luhan and he sat next to him.

Seo hyun tugged luhan’s sleeve, he turned to her and raised his eyebrow “I want to ask you something oppa”

All the 12 and soojung’e eyes were on her waiting her to continue.      o.o

Luhan nodded his head signalling her to continue, “all are asking me that why did you kiss me and what is our relationship?” she said softly.

“oppa can I tell them?” she asked nervously.

Luhan flicked her forehead lightly “pabo, tell them that you are mine”

All of them giggled seeing her cute reaction and luhan’s words.

Seo hyun pouted rubbing her forehead, luhan gave a peck on her lips making everyone gasp.  0.0

“you pouted” luhan said while munching his food like nothing happened.

The other’s jaw’s  were wide open seeing this new luhan.

“enough staring me eat now!!!” luhan said without taking his eyes from the food all of them diged on to the food at once. -.-

 Sehun took a egg roll from his plate and placed it in Seo hyun’s plate  “yeah!!!” she chirped happily “thank you honey” she beamed. ^.^

“you like egg roll?” luhan asked. -.-

“I love it oppa” she nodded her head like a kid. ^.^

Without any words luhan kept his eggroll on her plate and continued eating. -.-

“thank you oppa” she kissed luhan’s cheek making him choke but he composed himself and acted like nothing happened while the others enjoyed the scene with a smirk and smug smile Woori who was fuming in jealousy when she saw that seo hyun sitting with luhan.

 

At the evening after the class ended luhan texted her where she was, she told him the class and he went there.

“i have practise today, do you want to go home or will you wait until we finish it?” luhan asked while walking . -.-

“i will wait oppa” she said while hopping  ^.^

“if you want to go home i will drop you now and come here again” he said. -.-

“no i will be left alone then” she mumbled but he heard it. o.o

“you are not alone when i’m here” he said in a stern voice. It was a romantic confession but it sounded more like a order from him.

She nodded her head while walking with him to the ground.

“call me if you need anything” luhan said while placing her bag on the stone bench on the ground.

She nods her head cutely with a smile, he gave a quick peck in her lips surprising her 0.0 and went away with a smug smile. 

She pouts mumbling “why is oppa always kissing me out of blue”

She sits in the bench and starts to do her homework...

Someone taps her shoulder she turns to see “oh yixing oppa you are not playing with them?”

“my ankle is sprained so i’m taking a rest?”

“luhan oppa and honey are busy with the practise, luhan oppa told me to wait here” she said while writing in her book.

Lay sat next to her, “luhan told me you are here, they forbid you to go home alone?”

She nods her head “after that incident both of them are way too overprotective” she puffs her cheeks “they said that I’m not allowed to go alone without them anywhere” and pouts.

“it’s for your own safety so follow them” lay pats her head.

 

Luhan and the other boys were playing, “hyung is yeabo fine there, she will be alone and bored”

“i asked lay to be with her, don’t worry” luhan said passing the ball.

“hyung lets go somewhere this weekend shall we? We didn’t celebrate your relationship still yet!” baehyun asked with a grin. ^-^

“where?” luhan asked -.-

“how about club?” kai asked. O.o

“yeabo has never went there i’m afraid she will not like it” Sehun said. o.o

“then don’t plan for club! plan somewhere else” luhan said. -.-

“hyung are you changing the place because cutie does not like it?” chen asked. O.o

Others were watching them with eager to know the reply. 0.0

“maybe....” luhan replied and threw the ball to Kris. o.o

“hyung you are changing!!!” kai mumbled while chaneyol nodded. O.o

When luhan was about to reply an annoying voice intrepted them “hi oppa”

“what do you want woori?” kai asked irritatingly. >_<

“i just came to spend time with you” she smiled.

Sehun faked a puke making chen and Baekhyun laugh.

“get lost” luhan said coldly and they went to get their things, “let’s go home now” Kris said. -.-

They went to where seo hyun and lay was, she was playing in her mobile while hearing songs sitting in the grass with a lollipop in , lay was lying in the grass with a small towel covering his eyes.

Woori saw her and clenched her fists.  

“oh your cousin is flirting with lay oppa there” she said to sehun.

“shut up she is not like that” Sehun roared. >_<

“well then what is she doing with lay oppa?”

“none of your business” luhan spat coldly -_- others were annoyed seeing her.

Seo hyun was immersed in the game she didn’t see them coming towards her.

“oppas i came here to invite you guys to my party” woori said taking luhan’s hand he yanked it harshly making her stumble.

“we are not coming” Kris answered coldly. -.-

Seeing a shoe seo hyun craned her neck to see luhan bending his neck to see her, with a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter