~~BONUS CHAPTER 1~~

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan reached home earlier that day and found it was unusually quiet, by this time he will hear his son Yun’s squealing and his wife warning their son to not get hurt while running.

Luhan went inside further after placing his shoe and jacket in the rack.

Seo hyun was in the kitchen making something, her back facing him. She did not see the arrival of her husband yet, she was too busy frowning and mumbling something while cutting the vegetables.

Luhan saw their son sitting in the couch cross legged, his chin resting in his palms with a sad pout. His eyes and nose were red indicating that the boy was been crying for a while now.

“What happen here?” luhan asked capturing the attention of both mother and son.

“Oh oppa you are back?” Seo hyun replied slowly. “Do you need your green tea now?”

Luhan raised his eyebrow in confusion, she will always welcome’s him with a kiss and a cheerful face not like this!!!

Their son who will also welcome’s him with glee is not even facing him now.

“Yun what happen to you?” Luhan asked now sitting beside the boy but he was shocked when he saw a band aid in his knee and elbow.

“What happen to you Yun? Did you fell down?” luhan asked placing the boy in his lap and checking him fully.

“Here is your tea oppa” Seo hyun placed the cup in the table and luhan didn’t fail to notice the little glare she gave their son and he winced in it.

“I will be in my room Appa.” The little boy mumbled sadly and ran away.

“Will somebody tell me what is happening here?” Luhan asked totally confused and irritated.

“He got in a fight today, his teacher called me that Yun had a fight with his classmate and both them are having scratches.” Seo hyun replied angrily.

“He did what????” Luhan asked shocked. “Did you ask the reason?” luhan asked her again.

“I didn’t talk to him after I took him from the kinder garden, I treated his wounds but didn’t talk to him yet.” Seo hyun replied working in the kitchen.

Luhan let out a sigh and went to her, hugging her from behind “I will talk to him, let’s hear why he did that. But you should not punish him like this he is too little and he needs us for everything.” Luhan kissed her head and headed to their room.

Luhan saw his son sitting in his bed while hugging his pororo doll.

“Yun” luhan called him softly and opened his arms kneeling down.

Without thinking the boy ran to his father hugging him tightly.

“Appa, Yun didn’t do anything wrong. Omma hates Yun now. Ottuke?” the little boy begun to cry.

“Omma never hates you, tell appa why did you fight?” Luhan asked wiping his cheeks.

“He bullied my friend, I told him nic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter