chapter 17

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things somehow got settled in the company now. Nichole was fired and for a week there were rumours about her but none of them know about their boss’s love life. Most of the workers don’t like her attitude and they were happy that she is not there anymore. Seo hyun felt bad and luhan told her clearly that there is no way he will forgive Nicole after she hit her and will allow her again in the company.

It took days for Seo hyun to completely forget that someone lost their job because of her. 

Sehun on the other hand wanted to bring out his cupid work to get luhan and Seo hyun like the other couples. He thought of matchmaking ideas to bring them more close.

He texted Kris~

 “Mission: bring luhan hyung and my yeabo to a romantic date”

Sehun’s phone rang and “yah what do you mean by your message?” Kris yelled at the other line making the younger boy flinch.

“hyung please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” Sehun whined.

“yah are you kidding me? I have a meeting in an hour and you are asking me to help me with a date?”

“hyung please if the other hyungs are available I won’t ask your help!!!!”

“yah what you mean by that ?”

“hyung only you and Baekhyun hyung are here! Others are out of the country”

“did you forget that kai is returning today?” Kris asked.

“what???? Really? Ok hyung bye bye~” he ended the call.

“did he just hung up on me? Aish that kid really!!!!” Kris said annoyed.

On the other hand Sehun called kai “yoboseyo”

“yah, where is she?” kai yelled.

“who hyung?” Sehun was confused.

“your lovely ‘yeabo’” kai said mockingly “I’m on my way to luhan hyung’s penthouse, wait until I get my hands on her” kai said gritting his teeth.

Kai and Tao were the more angry on her for not informing anything to them and disappearing from their lives suddenly. When kai heard that luhan found her he was determined to have some nice little conversation with her when he return home after his business trip for the last 3 months.

“hyung she is with hyung in his company, she is working there” Sehun said then he realised that kai was angry on her.

“ok I will get her” kai ended the call.

Sehun’s eye went wide and he called Seo hyun at once but he could not reach her, he called luhan and he didn’t answer his call.

“my poor yeabo” Sehun yelled frantically and ran out to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter