chapter 11

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day light disturbed her sleep she groaned in annoyance and snuggled to her pillow rubbing her cheeks in it.

The pillow was hard and it was moving up and down. She felt it weird and open one of her eyes and squinted to adjust the day light.

Rubbing her eyes she opened one of her eyes and was frozen in shock to see a chest where she was snuggling comfortably.

Opening her eyes widely she gasped how did she end up with being sleeping together with a male????? She then hurriedly turned up to see the owner of face and sighed in relief seeing luhan’s peaceful face with closed eyes.

She would never forgive herself if she saw any other guy there.

But she felt it was wrong to be like this with a married man, she squirmed and tried to remove his hand which was tightly hugging her waist, but luhan tighten his grip on her more.

“don’t move hyun” he said in a husky morning voice.

“let me go, your wife will misunderstand if she sees this” she said with a pain in her heart.

“you mean my future wife Xi joohyun?” he asked opening his eyes.

“I’m single and ready to mingle with you angel” he said and kissed her head muttering ‘how I missed this’

“w-what?????” she was shocked “y-you d-divorced your w-wife? What happen to your kid? Is soojung raising your k-kid a-alone?”  she was shocked totally.

“calm down will you, I will tell you everything but first I need this” he said and before she could reply he captured her lips with his for a long passionate kiss.

She tried her best to push him but he took her roughly and pinned her down kissing her hungrily.

She hit his shoulder when she couldn’t breathe luhan left her lips and showered her face with hungry kisses.

“I missed you hyun, I missed you badly please don’t disappear from my life again” he said still showering her with kisses.

 “what happen to your wife?” she asked while tears flowed from her eyes.

He buried his face in her neck “we never married hyun” he breathed out “you- you misunderstood everything and disappeared when I needed you”

“what do you mean?” she choked out.

With a sigh luhan sat and pulled her to sit, hugging her burying her face in his chest, luhan told the truth without leaving any detail to her.

The day when soojung told about her boyfriend and the day he met her boyfriend and how he convinced his parents after telling them that she was pregnant with woohyun’s child. the next day when he was happy and came to visit you was the shock strikes him. He learned from Sehun that you were to meet him in his house and after that you were nowhere to be found. How he searched for you like a mad man.

Seo hyun was crying her heart out after hearing everything.  He let her cry and was her back while she was sobbing in his chest.

After a while he holded her cheeks and saw her puffy eyes, “enough angel, enough with the crying” he said and wiped her cheeks.

She pried of his hands from her cheeks slowly not meeting his gaze “I need some time to think about everything”

“what? But I told you the truth hyun? Why do you need time?” luhan could not believe it.

“do you like so-someone angel?” he was shocked even to think that way.

“no” she shook her head “I don’t like anyone, you were my first and last up to now” she said softly Which made him sigh in relief.

“but I need some time... really” she said again.

“why?” he asked hurt filled in his voice.

“ I was living a nightmare life for these two years, there was not a single day I slept without a nightmare of y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter