epilogue

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was sitting in the couch cross legged with a deep frown in his face he was glaring the person opposite to him.

 

“Why are you glaring me. Did i do anything wrong?” the person asked blinking like a lost puppy.

 

“Because you did not listen to me! And you even kissed her. I told you her lips are only mine didn’t i?” luhan said through gritted teeth.

 

“But -“

 

“Listen She is mine and you are not allowed to-” Luhan was cut off in the middle when Seo hyun entered the room.

 

“What is going on here?” she asked confused.

 

“Omma see Appa is bullying me againnnnnnnnnnnnn” the person opposite to Luhan complained and ran to Seo hyun hugging her legs faking a sob.

 

“Oppa what did you do this time?” Seo hyun asked picking her son and hugging him gently.

 

“Nothing just a man to man talk”  Luhan shrugged and playfully glared at the boy who is now poking his tongue to his father ‘mehrong’.

 

“Seriously you both are driving me crazy sometimes oppa” Seo hyun chuckled giving a quick peck to luhan.

 

“Mommy for meeeeeeeee~” Lu Yun whined puckering his lips.

 

Luhan placed his palm on Yun’s lips and he pushed Seo hyun’s face to Yun’s cheek so that she will be kissing his little chubby cheeks instead.

 

“whaaaaaaaaaah~” Yun showed tantrums in protest not getting a kiss in his lips from his mom.

 

“We talked a moment ago kid! You should not kiss Mommy in lips it’s only mine!” Luhan gave a smirk to his own kid.

 

 

“Appa meanie~” Yun sobbed.

 

“Aigoo oppa see you made him cry!!!!” Seo hyun frowned at her husband.

 

“Well I brought a new pororo doll but I want to give it to a good kid. Not a cry baby though!” luhan said earning a soft gasp from Yun.

 

“pororo~” Yun grinned “I’m good boy I never cry” he squirmed in Seo hyun’s arm want to get down from her hand.

 

Yun went to Luhan immediately and started to tug his pants “Appa give me pororo~” he asked with a puppy dog eyes.

 

Luhan took his son in his arms “Well Yun said I’m a meanie though!” Luhan said playfully.

 

“no no no Appa is the best!!! I love appa!!!!” Yun showered Luhan’s face with kisses making luhan smile.

 

“Ok then little Yun will get his reward now” Luhan carried him to his room to give his present.

 

“Yayyyyyyyyyyy I love you Appa~” Yun squealed in joy.

 

It was how luhan and Yun had their day daily little Yun will cling to his mother all day and cling to his father when he returns home from work.

Luhan forbids Yun to kiss Seo hyun in lips however Yun never listen’s he like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter