chapter 7

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun was getting worried about soojung, she was not attending the class properly and she was avoiding Seo hyun’s every questions. Seo hyun thought that she might be not feeling well so she went to soojung’s home but was shocked when she learned that soojung was taking leave without their parent’s knowledge.

Seo hyun didn’t tell soojung’s parents about her absence and she was more and more confused.

Their relationship was going fine, she was always bubbly and cheerful while he was always quite and only gives short replies. But day to day his possessiveness was growing and he was very strict with her when it comes to speaking with boys other than his friends.

She didn’t mind it though she found it amusing when luhan gets jealous. Sehun also told her that luhan cares for her more but he does not shows it.

She seldom feels when she witness guy holding her girl and doing lovely things for her.

With a sigh she walk pasts them but she was more than happy to be with luhan, he never tells his feelings openly or never shows more emotions in his face but he was always with her so she was happy with it.

Luhan wants to show his feelings to her but he does not know how to do it though. He was always a bossy type and never once he was a corny type of guy.

He liked Seo hyun and he was not irritated with her ‘hyper’ personality, in fact he liked that in her. He can’t be like that but he was happy to see her like that.

Seo hyun was working in the cafe still thinking about soojung, she said to Sehun about that when he asked what is disturbing her. Sehun advised her not to pressure too much on this and wait when soojung tells the matter by herself willingly.

So Seo hyun didn’t pressurise much but was worried for friend.

Her owner’s son kiwang was as usually trying to flirt with her but Seo hyun avoided him making him get annoyed. He can’t do anything to her in the cafe because his mother was there. So he waited outside the cafe.

Luhan and the boys were busy with their practise they are having a match with another school so they were practising more for it.

Seo hyun promised luhan and Sehun that she will end her work before 7 and will go home safely, luhan insisted that he will ask his driver to drop her home but she stopped him by pleading him endlessly.

She ended her shift and went to the owner after hugging her “bye bye~ aunty see you tomorrow” she sang and went out.

She took her mobile to hear songs on her way back home when she was about to tap her screen she got an incoming call from Sehun.

She answered the call and when she was about to press the phone near her ears someone yanked her to turn her forcefully.

“aaah” she yelled in fear.

On the other hand Sehun froze hearing her screamed “yeabo are you there? Answer me yah you are scaring me” Sehun yelled.

Luhan rushed and took the mobile, they finished the practise earlier today and luhan thought to pick her up they arrived before the cafe and the owner said she left just 5 minutes ago, luhan asked Sehun to call her where is she. But he was shocked Sehun yelling in the phone.

“Lee-shi what are you doing?”

“why are you avoiding me in the work Seo baby?”

Luhan clenched his fist hearing ‘Seo baby’

“please don’t call me like that, I want to go now”

“not so fast~”

“please leave me alone, I told you I have a boyfriend why are you disturbing me kiwang shi?” she asked.

Luhan and Sehun went to search her they were running to way where she always walks.

“ah Seo baby you are no fun” he said.

Seo hyun was getting uneasy and she started walking away “ leave me before I will complaint to aunty about you disturbing me daily lee-shi”

“I like you for a long time, I’m waiting for you and you are saying that you got a boyfriend?” he was getting annoyed.

“I don’t like you like that!!! You are just my boss’s son, nothing more for me” she said.

Luhan and Sehun saw her struggling to get away from him and they rushed to her, seeing them she ran to them and hugged luhan.

She hold him tightly when he tried to punch kiwang “oppa please don’t” she begged and luhan hold her firmly moving away from them after warning kiwang. He just smirked in response thinking ‘I will get you one day Seo baby, just wait’

After getting to the car luhan drove he was still angered by the matter, she saw him and was pouting she took her mobile and messaged Sehun

 ‘honey help me to calm down oppa’

‘you want your handsome brother’s face getting swollen?’

‘pweaaaaaaaaase honey!!!! oppa is scary now’

‘of course he is hell angry with what happen earlier’

‘help me honey’

‘nothing doing yeabo, all the best, hawaiting you can do i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter