chapter 23

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day when Seo hyun’s parents were returning Korea and she was nervous like hell.

All of the exo members and luhan were trying their best to make her calm but she will become nervous within a minute.

Now hyu bin was out of her life and Nichole was behind the bars for blackmailing Seo hyun and they found out that she helped the prisoner to give details about Seo hyun’s whereabouts and also helped him to plot for kidnapping her.

 

Luhan’s parents were ok with luhan’s agreement when he informed them about him proposing to her and their friends were beyond happy for them the only problem now is her parents.

 

Luhan’s parents are not in the country now they went for a business deal and they promised her that they will talk with her parents to accept the proposal.

 

“cutie calm down will you?” Baekhyun asked seeing her pacing here and there nervously.

 

“Bacon oppa I don’t want to face them now” Seo hyun mumbled biting her nails.

 

“ why don’t you marry luhan hyung and they can’t do anything to separate you guys” Kai asked.

 

“easy for you to tell oppa!!!! I’m their only daughter they will be heartbroken if I just elope” Seo hyun said dejectedly.

 

Luhan was sitting silently immersed in thoughts.....

 

“what will you do if they won’t approve your relationship cutie?” Suho asked which caught everyone’s attention.

 

“ have to beg of course until they agree!!!!” Seo hyun said but fear was evident in her face.

 

“aigoo my poor yeabo” Sehun stood up and went to her and hugged her patting her head.

 

“why don’t you tell the same lie which you told that hyu bin guy?” chaneyol asked.

 

“so my parents will kill me with bare hands oppa?????? Thank you but no thanks I can’t do that”

 

“why don’t we all try to make them realise your love?” chen asked.

 

“her parents thought that hyung is using her because he is a rich kid all thanks to that Nicole witch!!!!” Sehun muttered.

 

“we can tell them her intention and also now she is behind the bars though they will believe us!!!!” Tao said.

 

 

“what if they thought that Luhan hyung used his money to send her to the jail?” Lay asked.

 

 

“he has a point!” Kris said nodding.

 

They groaned in annoyance “ahhhhhh my life is always messed up!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter