chapter 21

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun was lying in their bed, luhan went to office earlier to attend some important meeting and he asked Sehun to accompany her. Luhan has also arranged for 4 trained bodyguards to guard her they were outside of luhan’s condo doing their duty.

 

Seo hyun was deeply immersed in her thoughts about the incidents which happened earlier the before day, the kidnapper attempt to her and her dad’s call which she got yesterday.

 

Flashback~

When she was waiting for luhan to end his meeting yesterday she got a call from an unknown number when she attended the call it turns out to be Nicole.

“Are you happy now? Don’t be you will not be with luhan oppa in the end!!!”

“Ms.Lee why don’t you understand us and leave us alone?” Seo hyun sighed.

“you ruined my life you b****ch” Nicole yelled “everything was perfect and then suddenly you appeared out of nowhere!”she yelled making Seo hyun flinch.

“we are together for 4 years Ms.Lee” Seo hyun replied.

“I found out about your background! You left him for two years and suddenly appeared again!!!!”

“don’t worry enjoy your short time with luhan oppa, in the end I’m going to win” she said with a smirk.

“you are wasting your time Ms. Lee, oppa will never leave me and I’m not going to repeat my mistake again” Seo hyun explained calmly.

“well !!!! hmm let see you will have your little overconfidence by tomorrow then, you will leave him tomorrow! Just wait and see what is going to happen with you today” Nicole ended the call confusing Seo hyun more.

 

“is it related with the letter I got earlier this day? I better inform oppa about this” she mumbled and in a few minutes she got the message from Sehun to meet him in the parking lot.

 

Seo hyun was scared as hell when someone dragged her the first person she doubted was Nichole...

 

After the incident when luhan was making her go to sleep she was wide awake with many thoughts when luhan went out to make a call.

 

Her phone vibrated near their bedside table, “who is calling me at this hour?”

Seeing the caller id she gasped attending the call she replied “yoboseyo ap-appa”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter