chapter 14

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun was given tons of works by Nicole, she was purposely giving her loads of work so she can suffer and quit the job. Nichole hates Seo hyun from the day she saw her with luhan, she hated her more when she saw her joining the company. She will give the works of yoona, siwon and sung min’s fully to Seo hyun. She forbids the three to help her with the work. They feel bad for Seo hyun seeing her working really hard. Seo hyun refuses their offer politely, she was naive to understand that Nicole was purposely making her suffer. She thought that Nicole is a strict boss and she gives a hard training to her workers. She didn’t complain to luhan about her work burden and Nicole’s sarcastic remarks.

Seo hyun was working when it was lunch time, yoona entered her cabin “hyun let’s go for lunch, it’s time”

“yoona I have some work, sorry I can’t join you” Seo hyun said softly.

“come on just finish it after the work” yoona implied.

“no Ms. Lee asked me to finish it by noon, I don’t want to disappoint her” Seo hyun said.

With a sigh yoona went away.

Nichole was about to enter Seo hyun’s cabin but she heard Seo hyun talking in the mobile “oh ok oppa”.... “yeah oppa I will meet you by 7” .... “oh dinner ok oppa, I will be ready oppa, bye have some work now” she ended the call.

Nichole clenched her fists..... “what if she was talking with luhan! I have to do something!!!!” Nicole smirked and entered her office.

“Ms. Seo did you finish the work?”

“yes Ms.Lee” she stood up and gathered the papers.

Nichole got that and went out of the office.

When it was evening Seo hyun was reading some reports, she need some details but could not get that from the documents which Nicole gave it to her.

She asked yoona “ yoona, I can’t get these, where can I  get the details?”

Yoona saw the files and scratched her head “we have finished this project before 6 months why are you reviewing it now hyun?”

“is it so? I don’t know! Ms. Lee told me to review this thoroughly though and make her a report” Seo hyun replied confusedly.

“why is she asking you to do many weird things like these?” yoona asked totally confused.

“maybe this might be a part of my training?” Seo hyun confusedly.

“I don’t think so” yoona muttered taking her things.

“where will be the old files yoona?” Seo hyun asked.

“in the store room hyun, but before going there inform the janitor that you are there”  

 “where is the store room?” Seo hyun asked.

“on the top most floor hyun, ok then I will leaving now” yoona said taking her things.

“ok bye yoona” Seo hyun said writing down something.

Luhan reached the stop 2 blocks away from his company, where he usually picks and drops her daily.

He saw his watch and frowned he was sitting inside his car waiting for her “she is working really hard, is her team leader giving her a lot of work?”

On the other hand Seo hyun was on her way to the upstairs, she saw Nicole on her way

“did you finish the work? Where are you going ?” Nicole asked in a bossy tone.

“Ms. Lee I need some documents from the store room, I’ll just inform the janitor before I go there”  

“just get the document he is not here, you will be just waiting the time searching him” Nicole said annoyed.

Nodding her head weakly she went while Nicole smirked seeing her walking to the lift “my plan is working, I know you will go to the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter