chapter 3

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day Seo hyun got more close to them, they treated her well.

Kris began to smile more for her, kai will for fun along with Sehun and she will always go to Suho and Kris for help and to hit both kai and Sehun, they will always be on her side.

 Chen, chaneyol and Baekhyun will always be grinning like fools and they like her bubbly character more and more.

Lay, Tao and DO were the silent ones still but they like her presence they will talk when it’s necessary. She will not mind them being silent she will be her own self around everyone.

She introduced her friend soojung to them she was a silent person and will just smile when she saw them in corridor.

Soojung was happy that Seo hyun got more friends. Soojung’s behaviour for the past few days was a mystery to Seo hyun. She will not hang out with her like before and she was always chatting with someone in mobile.

Seo hyun even saw soojung with a boy riding in a motor bike but when she asked her she said it was not her. Seo hyun shrugged it off. Soojung will ask Seo hyun to be with EXO and she will excuse herself saying that she has some errands. It was a mystery but Seo hyun find that something was going with her friend that she was hiding something from her. But she waited that she will tell her when feels like saying that.

Among theses 11 boys she was quite different with luhan, it’s not like she didn’t like him but she thinks more about him. Like if he is not seen among the guys she will think about where he might be and does not mind if any other boys are missing.

She searches for them also but the way she thinks about luhan was little different.

Luhan was also having some feeling around her, he likes when she talks with him but luhan does not reply much mostly he nods as a reply.

He does not like when his friends hug her or be close to her. But he didn’t gave big deal for that.

Woori bullied her after that and was saved by Baekhyun and chaneyol.

Luhan and Kris warned her to make her life miserable so she was silent but yet hated Seo hyun. She was silently waiting for a chance to harm Seo hyun.

On a particular day.....

Seo hyun had the cleaning duty and she told Sehun to leave first. He said that he had practise and he will wait for her after that.

She was going on her way to the janitor’s room to place the things when she heard some persons whispering she saw the back of the person and he was a sturdy man, he is definitely not from this school.

She shrugged off and when she was about to walk pass them she heard them telling “Xi luhan”

Hearing his name she halted in her place.

“yes make sure you get  him we can threat his father by kidnapping this kid” one of them said.

“he finishes his practise and will leave in few minutes, make sure you don’t fail like last time” the one who’s back is facing Seo hyun said.

Seo hyun’s eye bulged out hearing them.

She took her steps cautiously and ran to the ground to find him, Sehun and kai was standing there wiping their forehead and drinking water,

“Sehun” she yelled while running to him.

Sehun turned to her she never calls him by his name unless if something is wrong “where is luhan oppa?” she yelled and shook his arms.

“what happen? Why are you running ?” Sehun asked.

“where is luhan oppa!!!” she yelled shaking his shoulder furiously.

“what happen? Hyung just went now” Sehun and kai said with a panic tone.

“which way?” she asked and they pointed to a side

She ran without saying anything and they followed her, Seo hyun ran all the way to the car parking and she saw luhan was speaking with Woori.

She ran to him by the time she reached to him she saw the person in a distance approaching them.

She took luhan’s hand “oppa get in the car quick” she yelled.

“what ?” luhan asked confusedly.

“I have no time please get in the car” she yelled and pushed him to his car.

“yah I was talking with him” Woori yelled.

Seo hyun saw the men walking in a fast pace to them, she sat on the passenger seat “oppa drive please go away from here”

“what happen to you?” he asked annoyed.

“you are in danger, please drive I ‘l tell you on the way” she yelled again.

“are you pulling a prank on me?” luhan asked coldly.

“no oppa please believe me” she pleaded.

Luhan saw her eyes and with a sigh he started the engine.

Woori opened the back seat door and hopped on,

“yah why are you here?” luhan yelled.

“I’m not done talking with you oppa” she said glaring Seo hyun.

Those men reached by the time and opened the passenger’s seat pulling Seo hyun.

“yah who are you?” luhan yelled getting do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter