chapter 19

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun was pacing back and forth in the living room, she was wearing a knee length dress and her hair was curled. She was looking elegant and cute at the same time. Luhan was wearing a tux and he was dashing in it. But Seo hyun was in her own little world she was not ready to meet his parents and also scared what is going to happen in the dinner later.

 

“what if they tell that Nicole is oppa’s fiancée?”

“what if they don’t allow me and oppa?”

Seo hyun was biting her lips with a frown she didn’t see the look on luhan’s face who was anxiously watching her every move for the past few minutes.

She was brought back to her senses when luhan crushed his lips on her lips for a breath taking kiss. She was surprised by the sudden act but then slowly closed her eyes giving in. He nibbled her lower lip asking for entrance which she opened up shyly for him allowing him to explore her fully.

Luhan planned to give a short kiss at first but was now got carried away and he pushed her to the couch hovering above her.

 

His right hand holding her nape while his left hand moved the strap of her dress from her shoulder to further more he kissed her jaw line neck and collar bone hungrily while Seo hyun placed her fingers in his hair feeling his soft hair with her fingers.

 

Luhan bit and a spot which earned a moan from her and he gently it with his tongue sending shivers to her spine.

 

Seo hyun felt that she should stop him by pushing him away but for some unknown reasons she didn’t do it.

Luhan faced her and met her gaze without giving her a chance to speak he captured her lips again.

 

Luhan’s phone rang spoiling the moment, but luhan didn’t budge he was showering her face to neck with kisses making her moan constantly.

 

“op-oppa your ph-phone” Seo hyun said in between her breath.

 

“let it ring” luhan didn’t care for it and tried to remove his tux.

 

Seo hyun’s eye widen in fear “op-oppa no” she stood up correcting her dress and her hair which was a mess now.

 

“op-oppa we have to go now, they are waiting” she said, right now she was ready to meet his parents rather than to be alone with him and god knows what luhan will do next.

 

“fine but you owe me one” he said with a frustrated sigh fixing his tux and took his car keys.

 

When they entered the car luhan yanked her suddenly capturing her lips for the nth time today.

 

“I have little self control with me now angel, I can’t hold it too long, don’t make me wait for long got it?” he said seriously.

 

She nodded her head obediently, “god knows how I’m controlling myself every night you sleep in my arms, you have no idea how many cold showers I have to take in midnight because of you!” he scolded her like a mother scolding a kid.

 

“I didn’t do anything oppa” she mumbled and pouted.

 

“stop pouting! You are driving me crazy with your cute and innocent gestures” luhan muttered.

 

“sorry” she mumbled not knowing what to say.

 

“whatever happens in the dinner don’t ever leave my side, I will handle everything and you should be with me all the time got it?”

“ok oppa” she nodded obediently.

 

Luhan took her to the restaurant where his mother informed earlier, he was escorted to a private cabin where he saw his parents and also Nicole with elders which must be her parents.

 

Luhan took Seo hyun’s hands with him clasping it together with his palm he walked to them confidently.

 

Luhan’s parents saw Seo hyun and they knew that she was the girl who luhan loves and also for her he is avoiding them for the past two years.

 

Seo hyun hold luhan’s elbow when she saw his parents.

 

“don’t worry I’m here” he said softly which didn’t escape their ears, Nicole scoffed while luhan’s parents had a blank expression.

 

Luhan pulled a chair for Seo hyun to sit and helped her to sit, luhan’s mother was surprised to see their arrogant son’s s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter