chapter 13

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that night Nichole was pacing back and forth in her room while cursing frantically about the unknown girl who was with luhan.

On the other hand Seo hyun who had the same nightmare for the past two years was twisting and turning mumbling with fear making luhan wake up from his sleep.

“no no please I don’t want to see your wife and kid no.....”she was yelling with tears flowing from her eyes.

“hyun wake up, hyun” luhan shook her shoulder.

But Seo hyun was still mumbling twisting and turning “no luhan-shi please I don’t want to see your wife please let me go” she yelled again.

Luhan understood what she was dreaming and tried waking her up but she didn’t open her eyes, having no other choice luhan crashed his lips on her to stop her yelling which also made her wake up.

Luhan hovered above her trapping her fully under him and deepened the kiss, she was fully awake now and brought her hands to his neck wrapping it together she started to response to his kiss slowly closing her eyes. Luhan bit her lips asking permission to open up for which she hesitated for a second and opened making him to continue his work.

Luhan left her lips for a fraction of second slightly brushing, “i’m.here.don’t.worry” in between his breath and captured her swollen lips again for a breath taking kiss. She nodded and closed her eyes.

Luhan hugged her close to him burying her face in the crook of his neck, he wrapped her hands tightly around his waist and sandwiched her legs in between his legs. Holding her closely to him he rubbed her back soothingly, it was like a lullaby to her making her slowly travel to her dreamland.

Next morning Seo hyun felt someone trying to wake her up, she snuggled closely to the hard object her lips brushing it gently and hugging it tightly.

The voice continued making her mumble sleepily “I want to sleep more”

She was annoyed when she felt a shook on her shoulder “go away I will tell my hannie oppa to beat you for me” she mumbled burying herself more to the object.

She was wide awake when she was pushed to the bed her back above the bed and a lips crashing her hungrily, she opened to see luhan kissing her like there’s no more tomorrow and his eyes were closed.

After the kiss she sat up “why.did.you.kiss.me.like.that.oppa?” she asked catching her breath.

 “even when your sanity is not with you, you said ‘my hannie oppa will beat you for me’” luhan said with a smile.

“eh?” she was confused.

“go and take a shower we are going out” he said pulling her to stand up.

“you love me angel but you are scared, I will break that shell in no time” luhan thought with a smile in his face.

When she was getting ready someone rang the doorbell and luhan answered it a guy around his age was standing,

 “who are you? What are you doing in joohyun’s house?” the guy asked coldly.

“what a respectful person we have here” luhan mocked.

“I asked you a question Mr.” The guy said in a annoyed tone.

“oppa I’m ready” Seo hyun said but frowned seeing a guy in their door way and by seeing luhan’s face he was not happy.

“joohyun” the guy smiled seeing her.

She was confused “eh? Hyu bin-shi why are you here?”she asked.

Luhan raised his eyebrow in confusion, “hyun you know him?”

“oh, he is my classmate oppa” Seo hyun answered standing close to luhan.

“why are you here?” she asked again.

“I want to talk with you alone joohyun” the guy said sending a irritated glance towards luhan.

Luhan pulled Seo hyun by her waist holding her possessively near to him “you can’t”

“excuse me I didn’t ask you” the guy yelled.

“hyu bin-shi don’t talk to oppa like that” Seo hyun said “and we are not that close so I don’t think I hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter