chapter 15

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun stirred and opened her eyes, rubbing them sleepily she searched for luhan but he was not there, she frowned and went to refresh herself.

She came downstairs to see luhan talking with someone in a pissed-off tone.

She frowned again and sat opposite to him.

He ended the call and folded his arms infront of his chest glaring the girl sitting opposite her,

“care to explain me everything now young lady!” he said in a cold tone.

“eh?” she blinked innocently “explain what oppa?”

With a frustrated sigh he face palmed “why did you hide everything from me hyun” he muttered.

“hide what oppa?” she was totally confused.

“you were purposely been given more works by your team leader and you didn’t tell me that!” he said in a firm tone.

“eh?” she was blinking frantically

“oh god don’t tell me you don’t know that you were given unnecessary works!!!”

“i don’t know oppa” she shook her head honestly.

“how naive can you get hyun?????” he yelled making her flinch.

He regretted it at once seeing her scared face luhan went to her and kneeled down she was fidgeting with her fingers which is on her lap and she was facing down with a small pout “you yelled at me” she pouted again.

Luhan’s eye widen seeing her showing an emotion finally “did you just pout?”

“eh?”

“you pouted i saw it!!!!”

“what is the big thing if i pout oppa?”

“from the day i saw you, you never showed any emotions on your face hyun except a small smile, i was eagerly waiting for you to see your old self back!” he said with a smile.

“oh” she nodded thinking about that.

But luhan kissed her out of the blue.......

“ok so now answer me! Why didn’t you refuse her when she burdened you with loads of works?”

“oppa i really don’t know that Ms. Lee gave me unnecessary works! I thought she gave me a good training though!” she mumbled the 2nd part.

“hmmmmm..... let me handle this! Oh and your position is changed now, you are now my personal trainee!!!” luhan smirked.

“what ???? no way!!!!” she yelled.

“yes way!!!! I’m not going to trust anyone hereafter after what i saw and heard yesterday, you are doing what i tell you! And don’t worry it will be purely business! I will train you properly angel” he winked at her

“i highly doubt that though!” Seo hyun mumbled.

“today you are staying home, Sehun is coming in a while, i will be in the company for 2 hours to handle a small matter” luhan said while taking his mobile.

“by tomorrow your cabin will be changed and your new work schedule will be also ready”

Having no other way she nodded her head sulking.

“more emotions i see here!!!” luhan smiled and went to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter