chapter 1

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in this fiction seo hyun is younger than all the exo boys but older than sehun by a month.....

now to the story...............

 

“Another bright day ahead ~~~~ ” Seo hyun sang with a smile while kicking the pebbles on the pavement.

She was on her way to school her parents were in America she is staying by herself in Korea. Her parents are working and they were also quite strict and also caring. They will be returning to Korea in few years.

She knocked on sehun’s door “coming” sehun yelled and opened the door with his backpack.

He smiled and hugged her “yeabo good morning” he beamed.

“good morning honey” she beamed and ruffled his hair.

They called each other like that, many thought that they were in a relationship but they are not. They used to call each other like that for fun.

Sehun is her cousin, more like they are like real siblings. Sehun’s parents are Seo hyun’s guardians.

Sehun’s mother and Seo hyun’s mother are siblings. They asked her to stay with them but Seo hyun refused that she should not be a burden for them. Sehun’s dad was working as a manager in a company and his earning was enough for their family to run. She didn’t want to trouble them so she was staying by her own in her parent’s apartment. She visits them at weekends.

They go to school together and Sehun drops her at her apartment and leaves to his house at the end of the day. When he has practise he could not accompany her. He feels sorry for her at those times but she shrugs with a smile and pats his head.

She works part time in a cafe for her allowance, she does not want to disturb her parents so she works.

“yeabo did that Woori bully you yesterday?” Sehun asked annoyed while they were walking.

“aigoo” she pinches his cheeks playfully “don’t worry about that honey, she just disturbs me a little, I’m totally fine with it.”

“but yeabo” he stomps his foot.

“honey you are forgetting that I’m older than you” she pokes out her tongue at him.

“but I want to help you” he says

“don’t worry if I need a help you are the first person I will ask for” she says and hugs him.

They reached their school and both have to take separate paths for their building.

“ok but you should come to me” he holds out his pinky.

She smiles and seals it with her pinky.

“Sehun-ah” both heard a masculine voice calling Sehun and turned to see luhan calling Sehun and signalling him to come to him.

“have to go now, hyung is calling me yeabo” Sehun said and gave her a quick hug before running to luhan.

Seo hyun knows about luhan, he is a senior and is going to graduate this year. He is a sunbae for her. He has many fan girls in the school and he is a rich kid. Many told that he is cold, arrogant and bossy type. He is a close friend of Sehun. Sehun sometimes mention about his name when he speaks about the team, they are in the soccer team together along with some other boys.

Totally they are a group of 12 boys some were rich some were average. But they are all close and have a brotherly bond. Luhan, Kris, kai, and xiumin are cold type guys. Baekyun, chaneyol and chen are very friendly. Suho and DO are not cold and friendly but they have a calm aura. Lay and Tao are a mystery they are not bad but they are always silent. Sehun is friendly type but only with the trusted ones.

 

“hyung good morning” Sehun jogged to luhan.

Luhan nodded his head with a smile as a reply, Sehun knows about him luhan is not the type to greet back but the smiles he gives him is only for the close friends and he is ok with it.

All the boys joined them.

“today we have practise” luhan said while walking with a hand in his pocket.

“oh I better inform my yeabo then” Sehun mumbles taking his phone and texting her.

“yah you call her like that as you are her boyfriend” luhan tells with a smug smile.

“hyung he never stops calling her that” kai tells with a smirk.

Sehun pokes his tongue to them ~mehrong~

“it’s because she is my yeabo” he tells with a grin.

“whatever” kai mutters.

Lay just walks while listening to the music from his eye pod while Tao walks with a deadly aura.

Kris and xiumin are chatting about something while Suho and DO discuss about their team match next week.

Baekhyun chen and chaneyol are as usual fooling around.

Many girls watched them in awe 12 flower boys walking together.

On the other side of the building Seo hyun was pushed to locker with a thud.

“hey commoner” Woori mocked Seo hyun.

Many kids in this school were rich but not everyone likes to show off, Woori was a bully who likes to bully many.

Her main target was Seo hyun because she is liked by many, for her bubbly and cheerful personality. Woori hated that so she bullies her a lot. But not harshly just pushing her or mocking her ‘commoner’.

Seo hyun never replies to her, she didn’t want to create a fuss or make her more angrier.

Woori walked past her flipping her hair, just she went Seo hyun’s friend soojung came and saw her friend.

She went to her and took her hands “don’t tell me you didn’t defend yourself”

“I’m fine jungie” she beamed and twirled around “see” she grinned. The students passed by stopped and smiled at her cute actions.

“kiddo” soojung mumbled and dragged her along with her.

Woori is number one fan of luhan, she tells everyone that she is his fiancée, when luhan heard about that he almost hit her but, she told him that she said because to let him free from the annoying fan girls and he let her. Making a deal that she should be within her limits and if he hears anything annoyingly then it will be the end for her. Woori agreed and continued her act.

 Luhan was annoyed with the fan girls and he thought that may be it will be helpful for him, and it  also worked. Girls were less clingy to him and it was the thing which he wanted.

If a girl approaches luhan then she will be bullied by Woori for sure so girls will never near him. The EXO boys knows about this and they didn’t tell anything for that. One thing for sure they don’t like Woori.

In was the end of the day and Seo hyun was packing her bag, “jungie bye bye~” she sang.

“how come you always smile joohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter