chapter 6

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their relationship news was spread like wild fire, many girls were envious on Seo hyun and many of her admirers were heartbroken that she is taken by their ‘sunbae’ they can’t fight with him for sure.

One day when they arrived early Seo hyun was playing in luhan’s mobile they were waiting for their friends to arrive, while Sehun and luhan were discussing something.

After their friends had arrived they were chatting and went to their respective building biding goodbye.

“cutie isn’t it hyung’s phone?” chen asked pointing to her hand.

“omo I forgot to return it to oppa” Seo hyun said.

“whoa hyung never gives his phone and wallet to anyone!!!” chaneyol gasped.

“I will return it to oppa” she says and takes Sehun’s hand “honey can you come with me?”

He nods and both of them are on their way to the senior’s building.

“Kris hyung said that they are in the 1st floor” Sehun says after reading the text in his mobile.

They reach the 1st floor and bump into some group “well what are doing here kids?” a guy asked.

He was having a bad aura making Seo hyun to get scared and she stood close Sehun grabbing his hand.

“wait aren’t you Seo joohyun aka ‘cutie’ our hoobae?” another boy asked he was eyeing her as she was his meal.

She nodded her head, “we have to go sunbae’s” she bowed and tugged Sehun’s hand.

He bowed and when he was about to walk pass them the guy grabbed her arm “wait hoobae”

She flinched in his touch and trembled when he grinned.

Meanwhile Kris was murmuring “what is taking them so long?”.

“hyung why are you mumbling?” Baekhyun asked.

“Sehun texted me that he and Seo hyun are coming here, what is taking them so long”

Luhan frowned hearing that “why are they coming here?”

“to return your mobile luhan” Kris replied.

“what hyung you gave your mobile to cutie?” Baekhyun gasped.

“yeah what is there to get shocked?” luhan asked shrugging his shoulder.

Then some boys entered the class “isn’t she our hoobae, she is really cute”

This captured their attention “yeah I thought that boy with her was her boyfriend but he is her cousin, I hope she is single so I can ask her out” another guy said.

Luhan frowned he understood that they were mention his girl what made him mad was the next sentence “but yoseob and his friends are really scaring her now”

Luhan and his friends didn’t wait and ran out, they saw a group surrounding somebody when they went near they saw Sehun standing and hiding Seo hyun behind her.

Luhan pushed the guy blocking his way and growled “what the hell are you doing”

“we were just asking her something” yoseob shrugged.

“and why are you involving in this, we are not finished with her yet” another guy said making his way towards her.

She hold onto Sehun’s shirt while trembling.

Luhan pushed him making him fall “don’t.you.dare” he roared.

“yah!!!” yoseob yelled marching towards him but got punched by luhan.

Before it could get more both of their friends held on to them “why do you care?” yoseob yelled.

“she is my girl” luhan yelled back “if I see you near her again you will be dead” he growled.

All of them froze on hearing that, luhan’s fangirls eyes were wide open in shock.

“what??? Everybody move now!!!!” Kris yelled making everyone move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter