chapter 20

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Seo hyun was working in her cabin when a soft knock was heard and the door open.

“hi joohyun-shi”kim ki bum entered her cabin, he was in charge for delivering posts to the respective persons inside the company.

 

“hi ki bum-shi, do I have a post?” she asked.

 

“yeah 2 from the 5th and 10th floor and a personal post” he said and gave them to her.

 

“personal post?” she mumbled receiving it from him.

 

After he left the cabin Seo hyun inspected the posts she saw the official letters and then filed them to her respective files.

 

Opening the personal post she frowned when the senders address was not written instead ‘anonymous’ was written there. 

 

“Seo joohyun be ready to be mine I had my eyes on you but you escaped before but this time I won’t let you run away from me”

 

Seo hyun shuddered reading the letter, “who might it be?” she thought in fear.

 

Deciding that she should tell luhan about this she went to his cabin and knocked the door after hearing a ‘come in’ voice she went inside.

 

“oh angel why are you here suddenly? Do you need anything?” luhan asked taking his eyes off from his lap for a moment to see her.

 

“op-oppa” she stuttered.

 

Seeing her face luhan frowned something was not good with her, luhan stood up and went to her “what happen? is there anything wrong?” luhan asked seeing her worried face.

 

She didn’t reply but showed him the letter, luhan took the letter from her hand and read the lines then crumpled the paper in anger.

 

“who the hell ?” he yelled in anger.

 

“I don’t know oppa” she mumbled still in fear.

 

Luhan called someone “hello”

....

“Seo joohyun got a letter from an unknown person, trace it out and try to find it who send it o her”

....

“make it quick”

....

Luhan turned to Seo hyun and hugged her gently “don’t worry angel I won’t allow anyone to near you” he her arms soothingly.

 

She nodded her head “who is it oppa?” she asked confusedly.

 

“we will find out soon angel” luhan said still her arms.

 

Later that day luhan had a meeting and Seo hyun was waiting for him to finish it, she got a message from Sehun

‘meet me in the parking lot – Sehun’

 

“this is strange he never texts me with his original name though!” Seo hyun mumbled and  dialled his number but Sehun didn’t pick it up.

 

She sent a message to luhan ‘oppa Sehun asked me to meet him in the parking lot I’ll return after meeting him’

 

Seo hyun went to the parking lot but she could not find Sehun anywhere just when she was about to return to the building someone placed a hand in and dragged her to a nearby car.

 

She tried to wriggle free and bit the hand “help me” she yelped but the masked man slapped her and pushed her inside the car and drove off.

 

The security who saw her from a distance ran to them but he could not get the car, he dialled for the cops at once and rushed to luhan.

 

He pushed the door of the conference hall with a loud bang “boss.some-one.kidnapped.Ms. Joohyun” he panted hard and said in between the breaths.

 

Luhan froze in his place hearing that he rushed to the security shaking him by the shoulder furiously “who- who did that? Did- did you see the person?”

 

“he was wearing a mask boss but I noted the vehicle number and informed the cops at once sir” he replied.

 

Luhan was breathing with difficulty he took his mobile at once and saw a message from her he frowned seeing the message, then he called Kris.

 

“emergency gather our friends to my company now” he ended and called his personal investigators and informing the situation.

 

He ran to the parking lot waiting for his friends impatiently, 11 sports cars entered the parking lot and his friends came out with anxious face. Sehun arrived with Suho.

Luhan explained them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter