chapter 22

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“yeabo what is happening? Omma said me that your dad has arranged a guy for you!!!!!!!” Sehun was yelling confusedly when he entered luhan’s condo.

 

Seo hyun hugged him “why is my life always like this?”

She said the whole phone conversation with her dad, Nicole and hyu bin to Sehun.

He was annoyed that her parents are not siding with her but supporting others.

 

 

“yeabo calm down!!!! Does Luhan hyung know about this?” Sehun asked patting her arms comfortingly.

 

 

“ no I have to tell this to oppa once he arrives” Seo hyun replied.

 

 

“tell me what angel?” luhan asked them from behind.

 

 

“hyung yeabo’s dad has arranged a suitor for her and he has forced her to meet him.” Sehun yelled out.

 

 

“what??????????????” luhan growled in anger.

 

 

“hyung not only that !!!!!!!!!!! there is more” he added furiously.

 

 

Seo hyun face palmed and sat in the couch rubbing her temples “Sehun and his blabber mouth!!!!

I waited to tell oppa without him exploding!!!!!”.

 

 

“ he has threatened her to breakup with you and that witch Nicole is behind this!!!! He believed that witch fully and is now opposing your relationship.”

 

Seo hyun curled her knees to ball and was hugging her knees burying her face in it “Sehun should be working as a news reporter seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she was mumbling.

 

 

“why didn’t she tell me this?” luhan growled turning to Seo hyun angrily.

 

 

“hyung there is still more!!!!!!!!” Sehun yanked luhan by his elbow and shook his shoulder furiously yelling “hyu bin threaten her that no guy should not touch her and she should breakup with you!!!!!!!

 

 

“remind me to kill Sehun later” Seo hyun muttered under her breath.

 

 

“all of this has happened and you both decided to hide this from me?????”luhan yelled at both of them.

 

 

“aniyo hyung she was waiting for you to tell everything” Sehun said now turning to Seo hyun “ yeabo tell hyung everything!”

 

“what is left to tell? You told everything pabo!” Seo hyun said in gritted teeth.

 

“wait until I get my hands on him!!!!” luhan was fuming furiously while cursing hyubin.

 

 

“hyung I’m also coming with you guys to teach him a lesson” Sehun said equally annoyed.

 

 

“I’m still here both of you!!!!!!” Seo hyun stood up “oppa I was planning to tell everything when you reach home and my pabo honey did that for me!”

 

Luhan hugged her “don’t worry I will deal this, I will meet him today evening where he asked you to meet him”

 

 

“oppa I want to personally have some words with him, the way he talked to me yesterday I want to deal with him personally” luhan stiffened “but along with you oppa, you are needed there” making him relaxed.

 

“me toooooooooo!!!!” Sehun raised his hands like a kid.

 

“no Sehun you are not going with us!” luhan said sternly.

 

“but hyung why?” he asked.

 

“you don’t want to see me kissing your noona before your eyes don’t you? I’m planning to pull the same stunt which I pulled before Nicole’s family the other day” luhan asked with a smug smile.

 

 

 

“eeeeeew no I don’t want to see!!!! I’m out of here!!!!” Sehun rushed past them.

 

 

“oppa you are not serious about the kissing scene aren’t you?” seohyun asked while blinking like a kid.

 

 

“I’m damm serious about that!!!!” he said c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter