chapter 26

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“H-Hyung why did she faint?” Sehun asked for the nth time he was worried so badly when he saw her suddenly fainting in luhan’s arms.

They were in the hospital waiting nervously for the doctor to come out and tell why she fainted.

 

Luhan was worried and tensed for her and same goes with her parents.

 

Sehun was thinking something and he went to luhan shaking his shoulder furiously “h-hyung did you two? Did my yeabo? Did you to my yeabo? Is it what I’m thinking now? Hyung??????”

 

Luhan was beyond confused “what are you saying?”

Seo hyun’s parent’s also turned to them totally confused.

 

“hyung did you?” Sehun asked again.

 

“Sehun you are seriously testing my patience!” luhan said annoyed. He was worried already and Sehun was not at all helping.

 

“hyung she fainted! She is staying with you!!!! You guys are alone!!!! You love each other and – and you even proposed to her!!!! Now please answer me! Did she faint because of the reason I’m assuming now!” Sehun told nervously.

Seo hyun’s mother gasped and froze in her place understanding what Sehun is trying to say.

 

“I don’t understand you!!!” Luhan said in gritted teeth.

 

Sehun stomped his feet in annoyance “Is she pregnant with a baby luhan in her stomach????” Sehun roared in top of his lungs “ there! I said it clearly!!!! Answer me now hyung” Sehun asked again.

 

“what?????????” Seo hyun’s dad yelled in terror while her mother placed her palm on in shock.

 

“eh?” luhan’s eye bulged out and he was eyeing everyone who were waiting for his reply.

 

“my daughter is not even married!!!!! I can’t accept this” her dad yelled furiously.

 

“I’m going to marry her Mr.Seo!” luhan replied at once.

 

“So then it is true??????” Sehun shrieked.

 

“Yah!!!!!!” luhan yelled but all of them was distracted when the doctor came out from the door after examining Seo hyun.

 

“what happen to her?” luhan and Seo hyun’s dad both exclaimed at once.

 

“nothing to worry the patient is just stressed out and exhausted she needs to take proper rest”

 

All of them breathed in relieve....

 

“Thank god. I’m sorry hyung for doubting you” Sehun hugged Luhan.

 

Luhan smacked his head “You better be” he mumbled.

 

“Luhan we will bring our daughter with us until the wedding” Mr.Seo said suddenly while her mother nodded approvingly.

 

“What?????” Luhan yelled. “no way I’m not going to send my angel away. She will be with me only”

 

“well after what we heard from Sehun we can’t accept that though!” her dad said sternly.

 

Luhan glared at Sehun who flinched, “If that is the problem then I will marry her tomorrow!!!!!” Luhan said casually.

 

“what?????” her parent’s and Sehun yelled in shock.

 

“Sorry but I can’t stay without her” Luhan shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Mr. Luhan” a nurse called him.

 

“Yes” luhan answered.

 

“the patient is awake now and she is calling for you name-” before she could finish her sentence luhan rushed inside the room and her parents and Sehun following them from behind.

 

“Angel” luhan muttered when he neared her.

 

“oppa” she mumbled softly.

 

Luhan hold her hand and caressed her cheeks lovingly, “you are in stress for the past few days so only you fainted, you need rest” luhan said softly.

 

“I’m fine oppa” she tried to sit but luhan didn’t allow her.

 

“you need to rest Angel and I’m not taking a no for answer!!!” he said sternly.

 

Her parents were silently watching their interaction and how luhan is attending to her every needs.

 

“Omma, Appa” Seo hyun said softly after seeing them.

 

“take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter