chapter 12

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later Sehun visited them and brought her some clothes from her, he has told his parent’s that Seo hyun was staying in her friend’s house.

Sehun advised her not to be afraid and don’t hurt his hyung again. He went that luhan and Seo hyun needed some time to be alone.

Sehun was grinning like a fool on his way to home.

Luhan was working in his office room when the door bell rang, Seo hyun went to the door but she could not open it, it was somewhat new to her coz., it was asking password to open the door.

She was scratching her head while blinking like a lost child then she decided to call luhan, when she turned back she collided with a hard chest with a ‘oof’ and stumbled back but was caught in her place securely by luhan.

“the door is password protected angel” he said and went to the door, he closed her eyes with his palm “I’m not taking any risks now angel, for now you won’t be knowing the password” he said pressing the numbers.

She was dumbfounded but she didn’t protest his rules “ok oppa” she replied. She was feeling guilty that she was the reason for his insecurity.

He knew who was in their door, before luhan could take his palm from her eyes their guest hugged her along with luhan scaring her.

She was terrified and clung to luhan’s shirt in fear.

“yah you are scaring her!!!” luhan said in a irritated voice and removed his palm.

“hyung you are mean!!! We planned to get you and cutie back together” chen and Baekhyun whined. Kris was standing behind them glaring the poor girl who was now facing the floor.

“cutie how are you” Baekhyun grinned and dragged her from luhan to the living room.

She nodded her head timidly “how are you Baekhyun oppa” she mumbled.

“eh ????? but I’m bacon oppa for you cutie” he squealed in shock.

Luhan placed his hand on Baekhyun shoulder and gave him an eye signal.

Baekhyun nodded his head with a pout.

Kris let out a frustrated sigh and went to Seo hyun, she was shaking in fear, seeing her trembling Kris sighed again.

He hugged her gently “ok forget the past, don’t do this again ok” he said patting her head.

She nodded weakly. “if you have a problem you can come to us, Sehun is not only your brother we except your boyfriend are also like your brother, we don’t want any other girl to be next to him and we won’t allow it also” Kris said and she nodded with a small smile.

“aigoo our cutie is so thin! Did you eat? Where were you staying for these two years?” chen asked.

“in busan, with grandma” she said, actually chen knows from Sehun when they planned to make luhan and her together again, but he didn’t know what to ask her so he just asked her a random question.

“so now you going to search for a job?” Baekhyun asked.

She nodded “I planned to search in busman but everything changed now so I have to search in Seoul” she said while gazing luhan.

“You can work in hyung’s office” Baekhyun said.

“no oppa” she shook her head.

“why?” luhan asked raising his eyebrow.

“we both know I won’t learn anything if I’m working under you oppa” she said softly.

“you can work under one my team heads they will be your active boss and you sure can learn hyun” luhan reasoned out.

“but I don’t want anyone in your company to know about our relationship” she said.

“why? You are mine hyun and I will tell to the all of them so no one nears you” luhan said.

“I can’t work if they treat me like their boss’s girlfriend, surely they won’t tell my mistakes in work oppa” she reasoned out.

“luhan she is correct” Kris voiced out “ just keep your relationship in low profile”

“ok but if I found out that any guy is hitting on you or any other reasons I will in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter