chapter 25

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun was in her cabin, lost in thoughts about what happened so far and it was not at all helping her to relax. Luhan helped her, a lot to distract her and it worked but now he was busy with meetings and works she was sitting in her cabin and being alone for almost 2 hours made her to recall what happened before 2 days with her parents.

 

After that incident she didn’t see them and Luhan also said that she should give them some time to accept everything. She was feeling guilty that she had offended her parents and she was feeling bad for that.

 

There was a knock on their door that distracted her from her train of thoughts.

 

“Honey are you busy?” Sehun asked with a grin in his face.

 

“No. But why are you grinning yeabo?” she asked confusedly.

 

“Great. You are going out with me now!!!”   Sehun grabbed her hand and pulled her out.

 

“eh???? But I !!!” she was confused totally.

“I informed luhan hyung that we have a date today” Sehun smiled “Don’t worry” he dragged her all the way while the staffs saw them confusedly and some smiled.

 

Entering the parking lot Sehun pulled her to Luhan’s car “Why are we going to oppa’s car?”

 

“Hyung lend me his car. He does not want us to take a cab” Sehun said gently shoving in the back seat and he sat next to her.

 

One of her bodyguards drove them to somewhere.

 

“Where are we going honey?” Seo hyun asked Sehun but he took a cloth from his pocket and closed her eyes with it by tying it behind her head.

 

“yah! What is going on?” Seo hyun asked trying to remove the blindfold.

 

“yeabo don’t remove it!!!! I want to surprise you, be calm will you?” Sehun took her hands and held it with him not allowing her to remove the blindfold.

 

After few minutes the car stopped and Sehun took her arm “ Follow my lead Yeabo.” He pulled her to a place and she heard a door been opened and after she entered it was closed.

 

“Sehun what is going on?” she asked impatiently.

 

Sehun flicked her forehead and removed the blindfold she rubbed her eyes to get a clear vision and was frozen when she realised where she was standing.

 

“Surprised?” Sehun asked with a smile.

“huh?” Seo hyun asked in a daze.

 

She was standing in her house which they sold 2 years ago, what made her froze was the sight before her.

 

Her father sitting in the couch with a newspaper like he always has whenever she saw him in the early morning in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter