chapter 16

YOU ARE MINE !!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Seo hyun was assisted by jinri to her new cabin which was just opposite to luhan’s cabin.

“so Ms. Seo you have to report to boss and you should be knowledge with all the things and projects which he will assign for you” jinri said.

Seo hyun was bobbing her head cutely like a kid which made jinri smile.

“and you should be attending the conference and meeting’s with the boss unless if he tells you not to attend”

“oh ok Ms. Choi” she smiled.

“call me jinri” jinri gave a friendly smile.

“okie” Seo hyun beamed “call me Seo hyun or joohyun”.

“ok joohyun” jinri smiled back “settle with your cabin and meet the boss in 20 minutes”

“ok I will meet luhan op- I mean Mr. Xi” Seo hyun bit her tongue for almost spilling out.

Jinri raised an eyebrow “ok joohyun I will be in my cabin, feel free to approach me if you need me” she said with a smile and went out.

Seo hyun let out a sigh “aish pabo me pabo me!!!” she hit her head with her fist and went to her seat.

there was a knock on the door and an angry Nicole rushed inside along with yoona who was scared.

“hello Ms. Lee” Seo hyun bowed and “hi yoona” she smiled seeing her friend.

 “how dare you complaint to boss about me?” Nicole yelled scaring Seo hyun.

“Ms. Lee I didn’t” Seo hyun trembled.

“don’t act innocent” Nicole was fuming in anger.

“really I didn’t complain Ms.lee” Seo hyun said.

“do you know my capability? How much I worked hard for my position? Because of your stupid mistake I’m De-promoted!!!” Nicole yelled.

Yoona who was standing behind Nicole texted jinri to come there to help the poor girl.

Jinri who was in luhan’s cabin frowned seeing the message “boss there is a problem for joohyun, I need to go there”

Hearing her name luhan abruptly stood and dashed to the door shocking jinri.

“ I’m telling the truth Ms. Lee I didn’t complain to boss” Seo hyun said trembling.

“ how come you are now promoted to this position? What type of girl are you? Did you really get the job by your talent or did you do any cheap work to get this? Girls like you disgust me!” Nicole was yelling and didn’t notice the door being pushed open and the person was fuming seeing her.

 

Seo hyun’s tears were pouring and she was sobbing “I’m not that kind of person” she said with tears.

“yeah acting-” a loud slapping sound was heard making everyone froze.

 All of them gasped when luhan slapped Nicole, never had he lost his cool image like that. It was new to them seeing their boss hitting a lady.

“You.are.fired.” he spat coldly with a strong aura.

“bo-boss” she stuttered.

Seo hyun ran to luhan “oppa no, don’t please” she took luhan’s hands and pleaded.

Nichole, yoona and jinri froze hearing her calling him ‘op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter