oo9

A Thousand Miles

I kinda skipped everything and went straight onto the start of their wedding day... hope you don't mind :) 

Myungsoo -> Calls his mom, mom and calls Aera's mother, mother |Aera-> Calls her mom, mom and calls Myungsoo's mother, mother


Chapter 9 : Romantic Love- Music (optional)

 

Something felt weird, something definetly wasn't right here but what wasn't right here? I feel like ....

Why was the pillow so warm and why was it breathing? This is an awkward dream ... 

Both of the bodies shifted on the bed and they both slowly turned to lay on their backs as they were still in their sleeping mood. There was a sudden whisper from the background. Ruining their sleep both of them took their pillows and threw it forward. 

"Wow, they even threw the pillows at the same thing." Someone whispered. 

"I know right and I thought this marriage wasn't going to work out." 

"They both look so cute together, think about the looks of the children they'll have for us." Myungsoo rubbed his eyes and turned to the right side of the bed to turn off his alarm but the alarm felt really weird. Aera stretched her hand forward to grab her long pillow but when did it turn so firm, it was usually ... their eyes slowly opened and it took them a minute to process what was happening.

"What are you doing in my room in the middle of the night, you're such a ert!" Aera started to hit Myungsoo's arm.

"Yah! What are you talking about? What are YOU doing in my room? I thought-" Myungsoo and Aera stopped to look at the bedspread. 

"Wait .... this isn't the color of my bed." Aera looked up confusingly, she turned her head to Myungsoo and he turned his to look at her.

"This isn't the color of my bed either, where are we?" Myungsoo got out of the bed and Aera suddenly bursted out in laugther. "What?" She pointed at him and he looked at the mirror. "Yah! What the heck is this?" Aera got out of bed and saw that she was wearing the same thing as Myungsoo but in a different color.

"Hey, we're matching this is so cute-but wait ......" Aera put her arms around her chest. "Did you change me?" Her eyes turned into saucers. "YAH! YOU ERT!"

"What? No, I didn't-" Aera attacked Myungsoo with her pillow. There was a sudden laughter behind the wall, Myungsoo ruffled his hair.

"You've got to be kidding me." He walked around to the wall and put his hands on his hips and Aera follwed behind him. Around the wall were the mothers of both Myungsoo and Aera.

"Mom! What the heck is this? Why am I here? And why is she here? And where is this place?" 

"Shut up! Why do you have to talk so much?" Aera slapped his arm.

"Do you like the pajama's?" Myungsoo mom asked. 

"No I-" 

"I actually think they are really cute." Myungsoo pinched Aera's cheeks.

"Ow, what was that for?" 

"My little baby looks so cute in her couple pajama." Aera smiled at her mom. 

"You think so? Did you change me?" She nodded. "Oh, thank god. He didn't see anything." 

"Why would I want to see anything? You've got nothing for me to see and even if I did see it, there is nothing impressive about it." 

"Tch. Don't be saying that when you see me in a swimsuit, but seriously mom where is this place?"  

"This is your new house." 

"Whose?" 

"Both you." Aera and Myungsoo blinked cluelessly.

"Wait, we're not even married yet ... why are we living together-" She stopped talking.

"What? If you're going to say something then say it out-" He stopped talking as well.

"We're getting married today. Oh my god, its today." They both whispered. 

"Thats right! Isn't it great, its your marriage day." 

"But I could of sworn that the wedding was in 2 days." Aera mumbled. 

"Do you both want to explore the house?" Aera nodded and Myungsoo turned around and headed back to the bed.

"Its 4am in the morning I need my sleep first." Aera and her mom left to explore the house while Myungsoo and his mom stayed behind."Its 4am in the morning I need my sleep first.

"Myungsoo?" 

"Hm .... " He hid his face under the blankets.

"Treat her well okay, I know this marriage was something that you didn't plan on doing and ...." 

"I know, I know. She's a woman that deserves to be treated well and blah blah blah." 

"Listen." Myungsoo lifted the blanket and sat up.

"Yes?"

"Aera is a really nice girl and I want you to take care of her really well. Though she looks like a sweet girl that is tough on the outside she's gone through a lot and she deserves the best." 

"Sure." 

"I really mean it though; she's really nice and pretty and if you don't watch out ... someone might steal her away from you. I heard she was the school's sweetheart."

"School's sweetheart? She's like a devil inside." 

"But she makes you happy right?" He looked up to his mom. "I've seen how you smile around her Myungsoo, I think you're falling for her." 

"No, i'm not."

"Don't keep on denying it, if you like her then tell her before everything is too late." 

 

° ❈ °

 

"Aera, what do you think about the house?" 

"I think its beautiful, its really open and there is a lot of fresh air around too."

"Thats great, Myungsoo's parents and I paid everything for you guys. Its our present to both of you."

"But .. uh, mother. Why are some of the rooms locked?"

"Oh, haha. Myungsoo, your grandma came and locked the doors to all of the guest rooms."

"Why?" It took him a few seconds to process what she said. "Oh my gosh, she's never going to let that go is she?" 

"Your grandma really wants to see a child from you two before she dies." 

"Uh ..." Aera scratched her head. "I don't know about that ...." 

"Don't worry, you two will probably get drunk at the wedding and then boom, magic will happen that night." Myungsoo and Aera moved away from each other. 

"Or you two can save it for the honeymoon." They moved even farther away from each other, Aera covered her chest and looked out the car window. 

 

° ❈ °

 

"Hey, are you okay?" Myungsoo poked Aera's cheek. "You don't look well." 

"I'm fine, i'm just still sleepy."

"Go sleep then?" She shook her head. 

"Mommy?"

"Yes?" Aera's mom turned around.

"Can we go see Taehyun? He's only a few minutes from here, he's on our way" 

"Aera, I don't know."

"Please? Just for a few minutes." 

"Who is Taehyun?" Myungsoo whispered.

"Someone that I really love." Aera whispered back.

"Well, then tell him that you have a husband and you're taken." Myungsoo crossed his arms. "And oh, tell him that you're husband is very handsome too." She blinked at him.

"I think he is more handsome than you though." She gave a sly smile. 

"Fine then, just wait till I meet him. He's going to see it." Myungsoo mumbled. "He's not getting married I am." Aera looked out the window and bit her lips from laughing. She noticed how when Myungsoo mumbles he tends to mumble alot and angrily too.

 
 

° ❈ °

 

Myungsoo crossed his arms and followed behind the ladies as they walked through the hospital room in the hallways. He turned his to one side. Why are we in a hospital? Is her 'love' suppose to be sick or something? He stopped walking when he ran into his mother. She told him to be quiet and he watched as Aera slowly turned the door knob. She took a deep breathe and pushed the door open, Myungsoo was about to walk in but his mom stopped him. 

"Why can't I go in?" She pointed to the name tag next to the door. Shin Taehyun. 

"Who is he?" Myungsoo asked cluelessly. "I thought he was-" Aera's mom turned around. "Mother, who is he?" She smiled and told Myungsoo to sit down while his mom went to use the restroom. She turned around and looked through the glass window before talking. 

"That's Aera's older brother, Shin Taehyun he's older than her by 7 years." 

"She has an older brother? Oh, um .. is he okay?" 

"We don't really know, he's been in a coma for 6 years."

"What happened to him? If you don't mind me asking?" 

"It was back when Taehyun and Aera were younger. You know, they were really close to each other, they did everything together. One day when were at Aera's award ceromony Taehyun was running late since he had work so he said he was going to be late a few minutes but he never showed at all."

"Did he ..." She nodded. 

"When we made our way back there was a car accident and in that car accident was Taehyun. He had planned on walking up to the library above his workplace to study for his finals but when Aera said she was getting a very special award, Taehyun immediately said he'd come. And till this very day Aera still hasn't forgiven herself, she blames all this on herself." She sighed. "And she promised her brother that she would work really hard and keep at #1, she told him that she'll be nice to everyone. And if god watched over her good deeds that she wishes he will helpe wake up Taehyun, she wanted him to wake up when she gets married but ..." 

"He hasn't shown any sign of waking up ..."

 

 

° ❈ °

 

Aera closed the door as she sat down next to her brother, she held his hand. 

"Taehyun oppa, how have you been doing? Did mom and dad tell you that i'm getting married today?" She gave a slight sigh. "Will you give me your blessings Oppa?" She looked down on the hospital floor trying her hardest to stay strong for her brother, it was her wedding day afterall. After a few seconds of silence she looked at Taehyun again. 

"My promise wasn't kept oppa, did I do something wrong?" She got up and tucked a strand of his off of his face. "But I still have hope oppa, we still have all day and I just really hoped that a miracle would happen and my wish would come true but ...." Aera glanced back at the window where she met Myungsoo's eyes, she quickly turned her heda around and closed her eyes tightly. I'm so going to regret this won't I?  "... but if I happen to have a child will you be there for me and will you be his/her cool uncle? The uncle that-"

"Ahem." Myungsoo slipped in through the door. "Your mom says we have to get going or we'll be-" Aera laced her fingers with Myungsoo and took him by suprise as he stood there staring at her.

"Come here." She pulled him next to her. "This is my .... my husband." She nudged his side. "Say Hi."

"WHat-Oh! Nice to meet you Taehyun Hyung, my name is Kim Myungsoo and i'm your annoying sisters hu-Ow!" Aera squeezed he grip on his hand. 

"Taehyun oppa! Do you think he's a good match for me?" She looked up to his face. "He has perfect eyes that are beautiful and his facial features are pretty good, he's tall and he's smart a bit stubborn but I can cope with him." Myungsoo stood there in silence as he listened to Aera compliment him, he has never seen a side like this with her. Not one where she would say all these nice things about him, she really does love her brother doesn't she? That smile on her face when she is talking to her brother. He wanted to keep it alive, he wanted his little star to shine but he wanted to earn her shine on his own.

 

 

 


Sorry if this chappie is lame, I was stuck on this for the longest time. I had writers block and I didn't know where I was going with this, you know adding a new character but eh. Hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading.

Comment, Subscribe & UpVote!