o30

A Thousand Miles
 
 

Chapter 30 : The two of us- Music (optional)

 

 
"Flight 2342 will now be boarding to Massachusetts, United States. We're sorry for the late flight of the earilier plane. First class please begin boarding now." 
 
"Oh, right on time. Are you ready?" Jinhee turns around and yells through the bathroom. 
 
"I'm ready, I just need to dry my hands first." Aera turns around and grabs a few towels to dry her finger. 
 
"All set?" Jinhee asks excitingly.
 
"I'm ready." She grabs Aera's hand and guides her out of the bathroom to the flight attendant so she could get on board with the first class people. While waiting in line she smiles at Aera. 
 
"Why are you smiling like this?" 
 
"Thanks. I hope you have fun in America, I have model friends who love kids and wouldn't mind dating you." 
 
"No thank you, i'll pass on this offer." 
 
"Well, i'm just suggesting. I'll send you numbers and stuff later on in the year, cool with you?"
 
"I guess so." 
 
"Ticket, ID, and passport please." The lady behind the desk asked. 

"Here you go." Aera handed her the ticket and her ID card and her passport. 
 
"Here you go, have a nice flight." Aera slipped her stuff inside her purse and looked up at Jinhee. 
 
"I guess this is goodbye." 
 
"I guess so, have fun! I'll take good care of Myungsoo." Aera smiled and entered the gate but before she could step a feet closer, someone pulled her into a hug. 
 
"Did you honestly thing I was going to let you leave this place." 
 
"Myungsoo, what are you doing he-" 
 
"Aera, how could you do this to me? You signed the divorce papers and you were planning to leave me?" Jinhee pulled Aera away from Myungsoo and reached for his arm.
 
"She's going to be late for her flight-" Jinhee fell to the ground as Myungsoo sent a slap across her face. 
 
"It was because of you, it was all because of  you!" Jinhee stood back up and grabbed her purse. 
 
"Why? Is it wrong for me to love you? Why can't you accept my love? That's why I have to send her off so we can be together." 
 
"Are you crazy? We have nothing Jinhee, everything that you are imagining is all in your head and none of it is true, I don't love you and I will never accept your love. We are done and we've been done for a long ti-" Aera felt something run down her leg, and then she fell.
 
"Aera!" Myungsoo fell and caught Aera before she fell on the ground.  
 
"Aera! No!" Dasom and the rest tried to push through the fans and people but couldn't reach them. 

"Aera, no! Move out of my way! Aera, no!" Whistles surrouned the air as the police gathered up aftering hearing the screams of the people around. Clicks of camera's and loud speaking could be heard from all over the room.
 
Did you see that? I can't believe she stabbed the pregnant girl in the stomach.
I think her water broke.
Someone call the ambulance!
 
"I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it Myungsoo. I love you, I didn't mean it." She slowly backed up and dropped the pen. "I only did this for us." 
 
"Aera ...." Dasom fell on the floor as she reached them. "No, no, no. Aera." 
 
"Myungsoo, I love you please. We have to be together, we belo-" 
 
"You witch! You don't deserve to live." Woohyun punched Jinhee in the face. The police stopped him and tackled Jinhee down so they could cuff her up. 
 
"My baby." Aera shivered as she fell back and forth into sleep, Myungsoo could only hear broken sentences come out of . "Myungsoo ... the baby ...  baby pe-it hurts." 
 
"Aera, Aera. Don't go to sleep, don't-Aera! Please!" 
 
"Excuse me, we need to get her to the hospital. Her water broke and she's in extreme stress. You're the husband right?" Myungsoo nodded. "Follow me." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Aera, you have to listen carefully to me okay, you have no choice but to give birth right now. So on the the count of 3 pu-" 
 
"Is my baby going to live?" 
 
"Um." 
 
"Why aren't you answering me?" Aera cried out. "Is my baby going to be okay?" 
 
"For the state that you are in, the baby has little to no chance of survival. I'm sorry." 
 
"I don't want to give birth anymore, take me out of here. Myungsoo, please take me out of here." Aera squeezed Myungsoo's hand and begged him. "Please, I want to save the baby. Myungsoo, I can't let this one go .. I can't when I've lost the other baby. O-o-our baby pea."

"Aera, you have to listen to me." He looked down with teary eyes, his grip on Aera's hand tightened, he couldn't stare at Aera's face or else she would cry even more seeing him cry. "B-Baby Pea, our baby won't make it okay. I'm just concerned about you right now-"
 
"Doctor, her heart rate is dropping."
 
"Doctor, we need to take her to emergency C-Section, she's too weak." 
 
"Minah, go clear the halls and you guys get ready and take her to the operation room. Go, now!" The doctor turned around and just blinked at Myungsoo. 
 
"Doctor, what is happening? Why are you guys taking my wife out? What's going to happen to my baby?" 
 
"I think you should prepare yourself and talk with your wife on this matter." He sighed. "I can't do much but just to stablize your wife. I'm sorry."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry, i'm so sorry." Myungsoo knelt on his knee's and lowered his head. "I don't deserve your daugther at all." 
 
"Stand up, there's no use in apologizing when things have happened like this. Just ..." Aera's mother knelt down and helped Myungsoo up. 
 
"We're just glad you both are okay, that's all that matters right now. Now, you listen to me son ... " Aera's father wiped his tears away and rubbed his head. 
 
"I don't know where we stand in terms of marriage anymore." 
 
"What are you saying?" 
 
"Honey, do you have the papers?" 
 
"Are you really going to do this to them?" 
 
"I have no choice, I can't let my daughter be like this. She needs a break away from everyone." 
 
"Wait!" Myungsoo's parents ran in.
 
"Are you really going to do this to our children?" His father said.
 
"I guess I was being too pushy with this marriage and didn't think things through, i've only hurt my daughter. She's already signed the paper. Honey, give me the paper." She hesitated and slowly placed it in his hand. 
 
"Here it is." He placed it on Myungsoo's hand. "Do your part and sign for this."
 
"Wait, let's just calm down and sort things out for the best of our children." His mother took the divorce papers and laid them down on the table. 
 
"We have nothing to talk about anymore, let's just end everything right now. I'll take my daugther back wh-"  
 
"Myungsoo ...." Aera spoke with a hoarse voice, she slowly opened her eyes and tried to get up but she fell back down. 
 
"Aera, don't get up. You've just come out of surgery." He helped her bed fold up a little more so she could sit up. She smiled and held his onto his hands tightly, she glanced around the room and smiled at her family the back to Myungsoo. 
 
"Are you feeling okay?" Aere nodded. 
 
"Myungsoo." She softly spoke. 
 
"Do you need anything angel?" 
 
"Where's our baby?" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I didn't really edit this so I hope there aren't a lot of mistakes and I think I will end the story in 2-3 more chapters but it all depends. And if you haven't please check out my new fic here XXX

Comment, Subscribe & UpVote! Thanks for reading ^^