o10

A Thousand Miles

Chapter 10 : Little Star- Music (optional)

"I can't do this, I can't do this at all." Aera paced back and forth biting her nails.

"Oh my god." She stopped walking and whispered. "I'm getting married to Myungsoo." 

"Shin Aera." Dasom waved her hand to Aera. 

"Everything is going to be okay, its going to be okay." 

"Hello? Earth to Aera." Dasom clapped. 

"Why are you clapping?" 

"Oh, jesus." Dasom put her hands on Aera's shoulders. "Its your wedding day Aera, be calm and try not to let your nervouness overcome you." 

"Dasom, I'm getting married, i'm getting married into an arranged marriage with someone I don't even love. How can I not be nervous?" 

"You're going to be okay Aera. I thought you said you like him?"

"Like and love are two different words. I just have a small crush on him." Aera pointed at Dasom with her flowers. "Oh my god, my stomach feels weird Dasom."  Aera puts her hands on her stomach. 

"Breath Aera, why are you so nervous? Its your wedding day, smile and be happy right? Isn't that what a bride suppose to do? Be happy?" She paced back and forth.

"Oh god, she's whispering like that again." Dasom shook her head.

"Are we ready?" Aera's dad said from behind. "Everything's set, I just need to walk you." Aera shakes her head. 

"Um, sure-I mean I-I think i'm ready." 

"Don't be nervous, my beautiful daughter looks so beautiful today. Now that you're getting married take care of yourself and Myungsoo too and live life to the fullest. When I give you off to Myungsoo that means i'll be setting you go in your own life but you'll always be daddy's little girl and if Myungsoo ever does anything to you tell me so I can knock some sense into him, okay?"

"Thanks dad." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Okay, I'm ready now." She smiled. 

"Ready? I guess that's my signal then." Dasom opened the door and walked down the aisle as the music was playing. Aera's dad stuck his elbow out and she slowly put her hand on her dad's arm and smiled. 

 

 

° ❈ °

 

 

Sungyeol tapped on Myungsoo's shoulder and told him to turn around. As his eyes wondered to her eyes and made contact with hers. When Aera's eyes made contact with Myungsoo she smiled and shyly looked down. She's so breathtaking ... and she'll be mine. 

As Aera made her way closer to Myungsoo her breathing got a little heavier. I can't believe that i'm getting married today, will you take care of me Myungsoo? She slowly shook her head and looked forward. Myungsoo was there smiling with his dimples showing. Her dad took off Aera's hand and Myungsoo stepped down to get her.

"Take care of her Myungsoo."

"I will." He noticed Aera shaking a bit and he guided her to her spot.

"Are you okay?" He whispered, she shook her head back.

"Nervous." Was all she managed to whisper back. Myungsoo smiled and took her other hand while the minister began his words. Noticing how nervous she was he slowly drew circles on her hand with his thumb, she looked up and all he did was smile. You look beautiful. He mouthed. Aera blushed and looked down. 

"Do you Kim Myungsoo, take Shin Aera to be your lovely wedded wife?" 

"I do."

"Do you Shin Aera, take Kim Myungsoo to be your wedded husband." 

".... I do." Aera managed to get out. They unhooked their hands to get the rings. Aera slowly slides Myungsoo's ring on his finger while he did the same back. 

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Kiss, I totally forgot about the kiss. She was brought out of her thoughts when she felt hands on her cheeks. Oh, urgh fight the urge to kiss him Aera, fight the urge! Ugh, the heck with it, i'm getting married. She closed her eyes slowly leaned in until her lips met his and when their lips met the crowd went wild with their cheering; but their kiss wasn't just a peck. Myungsoo must have wanted more than just a peck, she could feel him smiling. After a few seconds the kissing stopped and he smiled at Aera, she gave a slight smile back to him and she felt butterflies fly in her stomach when he leaned in for a second kiss. 

 
 

° ❈ °

 

"I would like to thank everyone for attending this wedding for our children and thank you for the many blessings that you have given both of them and now I would like to invite Myungsoo and Aera to the dance floor for their first dance as a married couple." Aera looked to the side but Myungsoo wasn't there. 

"Right here." He laughed. Myungsoo was standing in front of Aera with his hand out. "Are you not going to take my hand? People are staring." 

"Oh, right. Sorry." She took his hand and they moved to the middle of the dance floor. Myungsoo put Aera's arms around his neck and his arms around her waist. The music started to play and they swayed around for a while before others joined in. 

"You look very beautiful tonight." 

"Is there something wrong with you?" 

"What do you mean?"

"Well, why are you so lovely dovey with me all of a sudden." He thought for a bit. .... because I'm starting to fall for you ...

"Its our wedding day, aren't we suppose to be like that?" 

"It feels so weird though." 

"Like this?" He angled his head for a kiss on her cheek and she smacked his arm. 

"What was that for?"

"You are my wife after all, I can do anything to you." He whispered in her ears. "Watch out for me tonight." 

"Myung-" 

"Yah, are you even wearing heels? You still seem short." He ruffled her hair.

"Ah, I spoke to fast." She frowned.

"I'm just kidding, take a joke angel." He smiled showing his dimples.

"Angel?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yep, thats your nickname and I decided it already so you can't change it." 

"Fine! Then I'll give you a name too and you get no say to it." He shrugged his shoulders. "Oh, I got it! ear, i'll call you that." 

"Yah, that name makes me sound like a child." 

"Exactly why I picked it." She smiled. 

 

° ❈ °

 

 

After the music was done everyone stopped dancing and went to sit back down to their seats. Myungsoo had Aera's hand in his but he soon felt her slip away somewhere. He narrowed his eyes at the direction he was going to and there were a group of boys waving to Aera as she ran to them.

Aera ran as fast as she could to the group of boys at the door.  "Big Bang Oppa's!" 

"How's our little princess doing?" Jiyong pinched Aera's cheeks. 

"I'm doing fine."

"Yah, Aera. Seung-hyun oppa is hurt that you didn't tell us about this." T.O.P patted his heart.

"I'm sorry oppa, I couldn't get in contact with you guys." 

"Our princess is married woman now, you won't be needing us to protect you anymore." Seungri hugged Aera.

"Oppa, i'll still need you guys to protect me. Remember what my brother told you all-ah!" Someone s their arm around her waist. "Oh god, Myungsoo you scared me." 

"Who are-It's Big Bang." He let go of Aera and bowed to them. "I can't believe i'm meeting you guys in real life, its an honor."

"So, i'm guessing your the one marrying our little princess." Daesung gave Myungsoo a pat. 

"Yes, sir. I am." 

"Take care of her real good okay." Taeyang poked her nose. 

"I will, I promise." 

"Remember though, you need to always make her happy and if you ever make her sad our fans will come and crumble you. Do you hear?" Jiyong pointed to him and Myungsoo nodded.

"Oppa don't be like that to him, thats mean."

"I was just kidding princess. You guys take care now, we have to leave now."

"Really?" She pouted. "Why are you leaving so soon?" 

"We'll be back in a few weeks Aera, we're going on tour in Europe and when we come back we'll come visit again and when we do, I expect to be a godfather." 

"Oppa! Stop it, don't say that." Myungsoo smiled and hugged Aera from behind. 

"Don't worry, i'll make sure we have triplets." Myungsoo and Big Bang laughed.

"In your dreams." Aera smacked his arm.  "Okay, Oppa you guys have a safe trip." 

"You." Jiyong patted Myungsoo's shoulder.. "Take care of our princess." Myungsoo nodded and bowed as they left. He turned to Aera with widen eyes. 

"You didn't tell me you knew Big Bang."

"You didn't ask." Aera left him standing and went to her table.

 

° ❈ °

 

 

The elders were talking among themselves about something that was concerning both Myungsoo and Aera's future but they just sat there like bums while everyone was dancing along to the music. Myungsoo turned around to ask if Aera wanted to go out and get fresh air but she wasn't there. He got up and scanned the room. Sungyeol was dancing with an idiotic smile with Dasom and she looked so bored. Sunggyu and Woohyun were dancing with each other, Sungjong and Hoya managed to swoon some girls into dancing with them and Dongwoo was at the snack table; then found that his brother had taken Aera to go dance. He couldn't help but feel jealous since she was smiling so much with Dujoon, he wanted to do that. 

"Hm, can't dance with your wife since she is overseas at the moment, so you take my wife?" Myungsoo popped his knuckles.

"Myungsoo, lets go dance." Jinhee pulled Myungsoo onto the dance floor and put his arms around her waist. "You look handsome tonight." 

"Jinhee, I don't want to dance right now, i'm tired." Myungsoo didn't take his eyes off of Aera. When Aera saw Jinhee with Myungsoo she just waved at her. 

"Look at that, she has no problem with us dancing." 

"Thats because she doesn't know what happened between us."

"She doesn't? You shouldn't keep it a secret from her, she's bound to know someday."

"I know she'll find out someday but I intend to keep her away from all of this stupid drama involving you and how did you get here? I surely don't remember inviting you." 

"Your 'wife' invited me." 

"Jesus, I got to educate her to not talk with you." 

"You're not falling for her idiotic charms already, are you?" Myungsoo pushed her away. "It looks like she's changing you, you're a softy now. What happened to my bad boy?"

"So what? I did change, yes I admint that buti its my problem." 

"What about my second chance? Are you just going to throw that away?" 

"Over my dead body." Myungsoo turned around and walked away from Jinhee. He went to Dujoon and tapped on his shoulder. 

"Oh, Myungsoo." 

"Can I have my wife back?" 

"Sure thing." He bowed to Aera. "Thank you for allowing me to dance with you." 

"Yeah, yeah. Bye." Myungsoo grabbed Aera's wrist.

 

° ❈ °

 

 

"Where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere were we can be alone with no one to bother us." Myungsoo opened the door to the rooftop.

"Wow, this is beautiful." Myungsoo took his phone out of his pocket while Aera walked to the edge to see the city view. All of a sudden Aera heard music playing from the back. She jumped when she felt his arms snake around her waist and turn her around.

"Lets just stay like this huh? Just let me hold you like this for now." He put his arm around Aera and just hugged her while swaying sideways. He buried his nose into her neck and just let his head rest on her shoulders. "This is so much better, no one can bother us." 

"Myungsoo."

"Yeah?" He whispered. 

"Are you okay?"

"Hm ..." Was all he answered. Aera put her hand around Myungsoo's waist and gave him a pat.  

"Hey! Do you want to know something exciting?" 

"What?" He said with his head still on her shoulder. 

"You're going to become an uncle." 

"What?" He said with confusion. "An uncle?"

"Yeah, your brother and his wife are going to have a baby. She called this morning and told your brother she was 2 weeks pregnant." 

"And?" 

"Aren't you excited?"

"I mean, I guess so." Aera smiled and closed her eyes while she slowly laid her head on his shoulder.

"You know how you talked about getting a divorce?" 

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, if we happen to not get a divorce and we learn to live together and if we ... if we have children together." He felt her cheeks getting warm and he laughed at her. "Why are you laughing at me? That was a serious conversation and if I were to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to know how my future is going to be and-" Myungsoo grabbed Aera's face and planted a kiss on her lips.  

"You're talking a bit too much aren't you?" 

"Well, I just wanted to know things I mean I know you don't like me so thats why i'm asking about our futur-"

"I like you and I think i'm falling for you, why else would I just kiss you like this?." 

"What?"

"And I'd like for us to have 50 kids too." He gave her a peck, laughed and ran away.

"50 kids? Do you want to kill me?" She was taken back by this and took off her heals to chas Myungsoo around.

 


har har, i know its really early in the story for the reveal of i like you but i got this, this is how the story is suppose to go and you know things will happen. & sorry if its a bit rushed.

Comment, Subscribe & UpVote! Thanks for reading.