oo6

A Thousand Miles
 

Chapter 6 : We're actually big softies - Music (optional)

p.s. I kinda got carred away with this chapter so it might be long but thats a good thing right? I promise a lot of fluff along the way though :) 

 

Aera tossed and turned around the bed still asleep trying to get the tight grip on her stomach to go away, she tried to grab whatever it was and make it go away but the object didn't move. Aera finally felt a pair of arms tighten around her waist, she rubbed her eyes and yawned. 

"What is this?" She turned around and almost screamed when she saw Myungsoo's sleeping face. "Oh, you scared me. We didn't do anything did we? I don't remember anything happening." She slowly peeked under the sheets and a big relief fell over her.

"Oh, thank god. Scared me for a moment." Aera turned her head to his face. "You know, when you're not bickering with me you actually look quite handsome."  

"I didn't do anything I promise and I didn't mean to sleep with you, i'm sorry " He mumbled. 

"Oh ... you were awake all this time?" Aera whispered. 

"Yes, I was and I heard what you said." He brought his face nearer to Aera's and her cheeks pinked.

"Oh O-Okay." She stuttered. He smiled and her hair. Why is he being so touchy?but he looks really handsome in the mor- Aera, no. no. no! She thought.

"Thanks for yesterday, i've never had someone to lean on like that."

"Oh, that was nothing." She laughed. "Um, so .... if you don't mind me asking was something wrong yesterday?"

"Would you mind if I told you?"

"No, not at all. I'm all ears." He looked into Aera's eyes and she did the same.

"Well, my dad has always treated my older brother like he is a god, he always got number one in everything, he was always better in everything else that I wasn't good in. I mean I was smart and all and I achieved many great things but if I wasn't number one then my dad didn't bother looking at me at all, I was basically ignored ever since I was bored."

"But that doesn't mean that you're still not great you know, your mom says that you're in the top 5 at school. Thats really good."

"But i'm still not number one and to my dad thats all that matters." 

"Your mom knows you're smart and your dad will eventually get around you soon, I promise okay? So don't give up and just keep on trying, if you keep on trying, you might be suprised one day."

"What if that day doesn't come?"

"I know it will, just keep strong. Fighting okay!" Aera made a fighting fist. 

"You think so?"

"I know so, just watch that day and when it comes your dad will be full blown suprised and then he'll be like 'oh, look at my son Myungsoo, isn't he just the smartest son in the world?'" Aera impersenated his dad and Myungsoo let out a chuckle.

"You know, your dad loves you more than you think. He knows that you can do good by yourself, thats why he isn't all up into you but don't you think thats great? That he isn't all over you with business stuff and let you do whatever you like?"

"I guess ..." He dropped his smile. 

"Don't be sad." She turned his frown into a smile. "Your brother doesn't have the freedom you have though, your dad trust you, thats why," He cracked a smiled.

"Thanks."

"Your wel-" He cut her off with a quick peck on her lips. Aera's eyes widened and she stared up to Myungsoo. 

"Let's get up now, we have to go to the wedding shoot."

"Wedding shoot?"

"Yeah, I was suppose to tell you but I guess I forgot. You can use the guess bathroom, I have bought some clothes for you and they should be in the bathroom cabinets." Myungsoo pinched her cheeks and entered the bathroom, when he got into the bathroom he smiled and touched his lips. 

 

° ❈ °

 

Aera reached out and grabbed the towel. She quickly tried herself off and came out of the shower, she peaked around at the cabinets. 

"But there are so many cabinets here, where are they at? Does this bathroom have its own closet or something?" Aera walked up to a random cabinet and opened it up. 

"Oh, lucky guess I found it." She took out the dress and something fell out. She picked it up and her eyes almost fell out, she looked at the tags and gasped.

"He knows my bra and undie size? Wow, he's like a ert." She whispered and then started to dress herself up. After doing so she walked up to the mirror and twirled around in the dress Myungsoo bought.

Aera finished drying her hair and combed it straight out. "This actually looks cute! I'm suprised that guy has good taste in choosing a girls oufit-"

"Are you done?" Myungsoo yelled from outside, Aera walked to the door and opened it. There popped Myungsoo in white and blue. 

"You don't look bad, you've got to admit I have eyes to choose out clothing for you."

"Tch. Back to your old self." The both walked downstairs. "I prefer you when you wake up, at least you're nice then."

"So, you like sleeping with me?" Aera stopped and found herself caught. 

"You've been caught in a black hole but don't worry, I didn't mind sleeping with you, you're like my human teddy bear." 

"Shut up, I don't want to talk to you." He grabbed her hand. "Hey!"

"Lets go before we are late." He dragged her into the car.

 

° ❈ °

 

From the moment the got into the car to the moment that they reached the photography Aera couldn't get something out of her head. What was wrong with Myungsoo? Why isn't he acting all this and that with me? No, no. This is just a phase, pretty soon something is gonna happen, i'm sure. Right?

"Are you coming out?" Aera turned to the side and Myungsoo had already opened the door for her. 

"Oh, um thanks." Aera stepped out and gazed the building. "Hey, isn't this where we met?" 

"Yep. C'mon." Myungsoo grabbed Aera's hand again and walked her into the building where they were going to have the photoshoot. Myungsoo opened the door to the photography room. There were many people running from one end of the room to another end of the room. 

"Yo! Myungsoo and Aera is here!" Someone shouted.

"Aw, they're wearing matching outfits." Dasom fangirled.

"Yah! Did something happen this morning? You guys are almost an hour late." Sunggyu tapped his watch. Aera looked at them and they were all dolled up, Dasom too.

"Sorry guys, we were busy this morning." Dongwoo and Sungyeol had a sudden grin on their faces and looked at each other.

"You guys did it didn't you?" Woohyun pointed to them.

"NO!" Both of them shouted at the same time.

"We both just fell asleep on the bed, thats all."

"Liars." Hoya coughed. "You guys are even holding hands and wearing matching colors." 

"You guys are so annoying." Sungjong nagged them. "Anyways ready Dasom?" She nodded.

"Ready for what?" Sungjong came and grabbed Myungsoo while Dasom came and grabbed Aera.

"Wait, where is our parents?"

"They are discussing elder things. Bye." Sungyeol waved to them. "Have fun being dolled up!"

 
 

° ❈ °

 

Myungsoo was buttoning up his shirt in front of the mirror when he heard loud ahems from the door. He rolled his eyes and then went to go sit on the couch. All 6 of them surrounded Myungsoo. 

"So, you guys really slept on a bed together?" Sunggyu narrowed his eyes. "What did you do to our sweetheart?" Myungsoo turned to Sunggyu with a confused look. 

"Our sweetheart? She's not anyone's sweetheart but mine." 

"So you admit you like Aera huh?" Sungjong pursed his lips.

"I thought you said you'll never love her?"

"I didn't say that, we just met I just need to get adjusted to her-" He shut his mouth. Infinite looked at each other and grinned.

"Your caught red handed buddy, just tell the truth." Hoya lightly punched Myungsoo's shoulder. "This playboy is falling in love." 

"Why can't you guys go bother each other? Why me?"

"Because you're the one getting married, she could've gotten married with me." Woohyun put his hands on his heart.

"So?"

"So ...... " Sungyeol yelled out. "Blah blah, you guys are in love. Give hyung the details of last night." 

"If I do will you guys leave me alone." They all nodded. "Fine, so ..."

 
 

° ❈ °

 

"Wait, wait! Let me get this straight. He hugged you, then you two slept together with him holding your waist and you guys kissed and then you guys have been holding hands?"

"Yeah, he's been acting weird since yesterday night." 

"Aw~ Aera, he's in love with you. That is the cutest thing ever! Especially the part where you woke up with him holding your waist and he held onto you while you guys talked and he kissed you too! And he even bought you an outfit." By the time she was done with her blabbering Aera had a pink pink shade to her cheeks. 

"Don't say it like that." 

"You love him don't you?"

"I don't love him yet." Dasom frowned. "But I think I'm starting to really like him, well the sweet side of him." 

"Aigoooooo~  My best friend is getting married in 4 days time. I'm going to miss you so much."

"But we're still going to see each other."

"Yeah, but you'll be gone to a honeymoon and then you'll be a wife and you have restrictions and you'll be take and i'm still forever single too." She mad a sad face. 

"But i'll still be here for you." Aera got up and hugged Dasom. "But don't tell Myungsoo this okay, I don't think he has the same feelings for me." She nodded. How can you be so blind Aera? Even I can tell you two are slowly falling in love.

 
 

° ❈ °

 

The members of Infinite hollared in the small room when Myungsoo finished telling them all the details that happened between last night and this morning. 

"Yah, this is too cute. Hyungs going to die of this cuteness." Woohyun did his Aegyo.

"Ew, stop that." 

"You like her, you like her!" They all chanted.

"Shut up, I don't know if she has the same feelings too. I just like her for now, don't get too ahead of yourselves." He pointed and they all nodded. 

"Myungsoo." His mom opened the door. "Its time, you guys come out here too." They all came out of the room one by one and walked onto the set. Dasom came out with her arms in Aera's arm. 

"Here's come the bride, alll-oooff" Aera nudged Dasom to stop singing. Her mom was on the other side as she smiled at her beautiful daughter. "Ta-da! Isn't she beautiful in this dress?" 

They all nodded with their mouths hung open. Dasom snapped at Myungsoo.

"So, how does your WIFE look?" She emphasized on 'wife'.

"Beautiful." He smiled and when he said that Aera looked down with a smile on her face. 

"Really?" He nodded and a warm feeling filled her heart. 

"Okay, okay everyone. Lets start with the photoshoot." Myungsoo's mom turned to the staff. "Where is the photographer?" 

"She should be-"

"I'm here! I'm sorry I'm late, I was stuck in-" All their heads turned around to the voice. The figure stood with a smile on her face. "Myungsoo, Its you." His smile faded.


Here is chapter, hehe oh look drama! Sorry for the late post, I think i'll be able to post 1 chapter each week but that depends on my schedule. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and give me opinions on it :)

Thanks for reading! Comment, Subscribe & UpVote~