oo1

A Thousand Miles

 

Chapter 1 : Start - Music (optional)

 

Aera sighed as she stood at the campus door. Second year of High school, lets see what this school year has in store for me. She walked in the campus as she was greeted by a crowd of her classmates. 

"Aera! Did you have a fun summer?" 

"Aera! Will you accept my love letter?'

"Aera! Will you go on a date with me?"

"Aera unnie! You're so beautiful!" 

"SHIN AERA!" Aera heard her name being called out but when she turned around she didn't see anyone but a crowd around her. Suddenly something pulled her away from the crowd. 

"Yah! Are you okay? Gosh, first day of school and this is already happening."

"Yah! Dasom, already nagging on the first day of school I see." 

"That's right! So how was my best friends summer?" Dasom put her arm around Aera's shoulder as they walked into the hallway.

"It was boring without you, did you have fun traveling with your parents?"

"I actually did, I saw a lot of hot guys with busty bodies but it wasn't fun without my best friend." 

"My summer was pretty boring without my chubby bunny with me." Aera pinched Dasoms cheeks. "Now, lets get to class before we are late." Both Aera and Dasom walked off together to their classroom. 

 

 

° ❈ °

 

Dasom and Aera sat next to each other at the window and of course growing up together they have always sat together, side by side. They took out their pencil and notebooks while they waited for the teacher to arrive. 

"Pst! Aera! You want to know something!" Dasom whispered.

"Why are you whispering?"

"Huh? Oh, I don't know. Ha but you wanna know something?" 

"What?" 

"My dad told me that there are 7 new transferee's that are joining us this year, there are 4 joining with the third year students and 3 joining our second year but only one of them are in our class, the other two are in class 2B. They call themselves Infinite." (a/n. lets pretend the 4 oldest are 19 and the 3 younger are 18)

"Ahem ..." Aera coughed. 

"What? Oh!" Dasom laughed and covered . "Oops, was I talking a bit too fast."

"Yeah a bit too much." 

"Sorry, you know how I am when it comes to cute guys but don't worry I'll still focus on my studies as well and on cute guys too."

"Yeah, I would focus on it a lot if I was you. Its not like every student here was blessed with a father as a principle." Dasom rolled her eyes. 

"Lord, help me. It had to be me, at least your parents let you do whatever you want." 

"Attention class!" Mrs. Lee walked in. "We have a new student." A slim boy walked in behind Mrs. Lee and all the girls went wild.

"OMG, he's so cute." A group of girls giggled. "I have dibs on him."

"Go ahead, introduce yourself." 

"Hello everyone! My name is Lee Sungjong, please take care of me."

"Very well, you can sit behind Shin Aera. Aera raise your hand please." Aera smiled at the boy as she waved her hand. Sungjong walked on the other side away from the girls and sat behind Aera.

"You all have 5 minutes to get all of your materials out before we start class."

"Um, Aera-shi?" 

"You can just call me Aera, do you need something?" Aera turned around. 

"Do you perhaps have a pencil I could borrow? My hyungs took mine." 

"Yeah, I have a pencil for you. Just wait a moment." Aera grabbed a pencil out of her bookbag and handed it to Sungjong. 

"Thank you Aera and its nice to meet you Dasom." 

"You know my name?" Dasom looked at Sungjong and raised a brow.

"Yeah, your the principles daugther. He has a picture of you on his desk." 

"He does? Hm, thats a change for starters. Well, its nice to meet you Sungjong. How do you like it here so far?"

"I like it so far, its a pretty cool school but I hope I don't get lost." 

"You won't get lost, its pretty easy to get around, may I see your schedule?" Sungjong handed his schedule to Aera.

"All three of us have pretty much the same schedule for our core classes and lunch but as for extra curriculum classes our classes are different but i'm sure if you ask around you'll find your way." 

"Wow, thank you. I hope you guys don't mind if I follow you around for these classes, I don't want to be late to any of them."

"No problem."

"Friends?" Dasom and Aera said at the same time.

"Friends." Sungjong smiled as he shook both of their hands.

 

° ❈ °

 

"You both are a lot nicer than the girls I met this morning. They were swarming me and my hyungs and we couldn't get to our classes."

"Are you hyungs in Infinite really good looking?" Dasom curiously asked and got nudge at the side by Aera.

"Yeah, a lot of girls say we look really handsome. We even have our own mini fanclub club, we perform."

"Really now? This girl has a fanclub as well." Dasom patted Aera's back.

"Hey, don't say it like that." Aera whispered. 

"Are you a performer too?" Sungjong asked.

"I do singing and I play a guitar but Dasom is the dancer."  

"Yeah, but people only kiss up to me because the principle is my dad but this girl has some talent. Plus she is the schools sweetheart." 

"Schools sweetheart? A lot of people must like you."

"Well, most of them. The people who have no talent are the jealous ones, did you know she gets a lot of love confessions and notes too?"

"No, I didn't." Dasom raised her eyebrows and opened Aera's locker. A flock of letters fell down.

"Yah, why did you do that?" 

"Its true." Dasom shrugged as they all helped Aera pick up the letters.

"So, Sungjong you said that you and Infinite perform right?"

"Yeah, we sing and we dance, sometimes we even perform events too." 

"Really? We have an annual fesitval coming up this fall. Maybe you guys can perform for us."

"You think so? That'll be so awesome. Thanks guys! I'll make sure to tell my hyungs."

"Lets go to lunch now. C'mon Sungjong." 

 

° ❈ °

 

"I'd love to sit with you guys but my hyungs are over there and I promised them i'd stick with them."

"Thats okay Sungjong, have fun with your classes and we'll see you." Dasom mumbled with food in .

"Thanks for today, I really appreciated it." 

"No problem. Now go before your hyungs get mad at you."

And with that Sungjong left the two girls and walked over to his hyungs. 

"Hyungs!" 

"Sungjong, where were you!"

"I was with my new friends."

"Woah, maknae made some new friends. So, Sunjong. Where are your friends at?" Woohyun asked. 

"At the table by the tree." All 5 eyes wandered to the table by the tree where the two girls sat.

"Girls? Girls?" Sunggyu and Dongwoo shouted. 

"Dude, who knew you were such a chick magnet." Hoya patted Sungjongs back. 

"So, whats are their name?" 

"Shin Aera and Lee Dasom." 

"Isn't Dasom the principles daughter?" Sungjong nodded.

"Woah, your friends with the principles daughter? That is some smooth stuff Sungjong." Sungyeol brought Sungjong into a headlock. "Think you can hook me up with them?"

"Sungyeol Hyung! Yah, stop it." Sungyeol laughed and returned to eating. "Where is Myungsoo hyung?" 

"He got a phone call from his brother. " Sunggyu made a face.

"Oh, no need to go on." Sungjong held his palm up.

"Speaking of it, here he comes."

"Hey Myungsoo!" Sungyeol waved. "Over here!" Myungsoo walked over to Infinite and slumped down on the chair. 

"Another fight?" Dongwoo asked.

"He told me that my dad wants me to meet them at a restaraunt. There are important guest to which I have to meet and apparantly it'll affect my future." 

"You should go, he said the guest were important right?" 

"I don't know, I thought we were going over to your house tonight Hyung." He looked at Dongwoo.

"Ah, about that. I have something to do tonight."

"What is it?"

"I have date?"

"Already?" 

"Why? She's really cute."

"So are you planning to go then?" Hoya turned to Myungsoo.

"I guess so, even if I don't my dads probably going to drag me there anyways." 

 

° ❈ °

 

"Mom, dad! I'm home!" Aera closed the door and quietly walked into the kitchen snuck behind her mom. "Boo!"

"AHH! Yah, Aera. You scared me."

"Sorry mom." Aera hugged her mom. 

"Hey Aera." She took off her apron. "I bought you a dress. Would you like to see it?"

"You bought me a dress? Is it one of those expensive ones?" Aera narrowed her eyes at her mom.

"Maybe."

"Mom, I told you that I don't need those expensive dresses."

"I know you told me that but your dad and I have to go meet some important guest and we wanted you to come with us."

"Hey, is there something going on here? You and dad never drag me out to things like this."

"Oh ... uh, there's no catch here. Hehe, go up and get ready." 

"Okay, i'll do anything for my mommy." Aera ran up stairs to her room and spotted a dress and a pair of shoes.

"Cute." She took off her casual clothing and and switched into the clothing her mom bought her. She quickly ran downstairs and into the car with her parents.

 

° ❈ °

 

"What? I'm not getting married! Especially in an arranged marriage with someone I doon't know." Myungsoo slammed his hand on the table.

"Myungsoo, quiet down." Dujoon whispered. 

"You be quiet." Myungsoo glared and he sat back down.

"Myungsoo, its the best for you." His mom whispered.

"How mom? I thought I could trust you but even you agreed to this?"

"Look, son. The girl who you're marrying is a great girl and she is the daughter of one of my closest friend and you'll like her." 

"Why couldn't you do this to hyung? Why is it me?"

"Myungsoo, because your hyung was already married and we are worried about your future." Myungsoo's mind was running all over the place, he had to make something up and he blurted out the first thing he could think of.

"I have a girlfriend and she's coming to meet us right now!" Myungsoo looked around. "Look, here she is." He grabbed the hand of the closest girl he could find.

"This is my girlfriend." 

"Oh, so you've met." A couple said behind him. 

"What?" He turned around. 

"Oh, Jimin Hyung! Mina Noona! You guys are here." Myungsoo's dad stood up to greet them. Myungsoo's eyes widened as he looked at the shocked girl who he was holding hands with. 

"Who are you?" She asked confusingly.

"." Myungsoo mumbled.


First chapter! How was it? I hope it was good, i'm going to try my best at attempting to write an arrangedmarriage fic. The story plot and characters will go on from here and i'll do my best to make sure this fic is amazing! Sorry for any mistakes in grammar or spelling. 

Thanks for choosing my fic to read!

Comment, Subscribe and UpVote!