oo3

A Thousand Miles
 

Chapter 3 : A New Day- Music (optional)

 

"Aera honey?" Someone quietly shook her.

"5 more minutes mom." Aera spoke with her face in the pillow. She suddenly felt a weight on the bed.

"Mom, please 5 more minutes I swear." 

"If you sleep 5 more minutes you'll be late." Aera scratched her head and turned around to a smiley Myungsoo.

"Ah!!!" Aera fell down with a thud and looked at the clock. 7am. She got back up and hit Myungsoo with her pillow. 

"Ow, Hey! Stop hitting me." He grabbed the pillow that Aera was holding. 

"Why did you wake me up? I had 30 more minutes to sleep! Move off of my bed." Myungsoo refused and laid back on Aera's bed. 

"Your bed feels so refreshing, I think I might lay here for a bit. Go ahead, get dressed. Your mother is making breakfast downstairs." 

"Yah! This is my room, get out. I'm not changing in front of you." Myungsoo looked at Aera and then laid back down. 

"Ugh! Never in my life have I met someone as stubborn as you!" Aera turned to her closet and took out her uniform.

"Its just the beginning baby, good thing we're getting married. I get to do this to you everyday." 

"I can't believe I have to get married to a stubborn weirdo like you." Aera walked into the bathroom and slammed the door. Myungsoo laughed and jogged down to the dining room.

 

° ❈ °

 

Aera stomped with anger as she reached the school gates. "What is with that guy? So stubborn and annoying. How am I suppose to marry him ...." Aera heard crying from around. She walked up to a group of guys and asked what was wrong.

"Aera are you really gettng married?" 

"H-How did you know?" The crying got worse.

"I told you." The shorter said to the taller one. "I told you Aera is getting married! And I was going to confess my love to her." She slowly backed away and a group of girls walked up to her.

"Um, Can I help you?" They just giggled at her and handed Aera a sheet of paper with her and Myungsoo photoshopped together.

"What is this?" She took the paper and her eyes widened. 

"Aera unnie. Congrats! We've always knew you had a boyfriend from your pretty looks but we never knew you were getting married to the new hottie. Congrats Unnie!" 

"And we want to know if we can form a fanclub for you and Myungsoo." 

"Um .. guys."

"Shin Aera- SHIIIIIIII!!!!!!" Aera gulped, that voice. Dasom came and crashed her into a big bear hug.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me you were getting married to the hottie? Yah, your so lucky. Look, everyone's supporting you two ... well, except for the guys that are crying in the corner but Congrats!"

"How did you know too?" Dasom pointed to the front bulleten board. 

"Didn't you know? Your parents and Myungsoo's parents made this big banner and placed it in the front of the school. Yah!" Dasom put her arm around Aera. "You are one lucky girl." 

"You don't understand thought. I need to tell you what really happend."

"No, no. Its okay, I understand. You didn't want to tell your best friend." Aera felt fingers lace through hers. 

"Dasom, why are you holding my hand like that?" 

"I'm not holding your hand."

"Then who is?"

"Hello, honey." Myungsoo kissed Aera's cheeks. Dasom giggled. 

"Don't kiss me." Aera unlaced her fingers from Myungsoo's. A bunch of Ahems were heard from behind.

"Mind to introduce your wife?" 

"No problem, everyone this is Shin Aera. Shin Aera this is-"

"Infinite its nice to meet you all and especially you Sungjong, I hope your day yesterday was fun." 

"Woah!" Woohyun gave Sungjong a huge pat on the back. "For the first time ever, this has happened to our maknae." 

"And you are?" 

"Excuse me, the name is Nam Woohyun. Nice to meet you." He took her hand and kissed it.

"I'm Kim Sunggyu, the oldest of the group." He raised his hand.

"Your eyes are really cute." Sunggyu blushed and scratched his neck. 

"I see why they call you the schools sweetheart now." 

"Hello~ I'm Sungyeol, the choding." He smiled widely.

"Your really tall. I would love to be as tall as you are."

"I would but your height makes you look 10x more cuter but if you're taller than Myungsoo that'd be very unattractive."

"You think so?" Aera smiled to Myungsoo and raised her brows.

"Hi." Dongwoo waved energetically. "My name is Dongwoo but you can call me dino." 

"Why?" 

"I look like a dinosaur." Aera smiled and gave Dongwoo a hug. 

"At least you are a cute dinosaur and you're so squishy too!" Dongwoo smiled and pushed Hoya towards Aera so he could greet her.

"She's so nice." Dongwoo whispered. 

"I'm Lee Howon but you can call me Hoya."

"Hoya like the flower?" 

"Yeah, I guess you can say that."  

"Well, I like the flower and i'm sure i'll like the human form here too."

"May I call you guys oppa?" 

"Yes!"

"Yeah!"

"Really?" Aera nodded. 

"Well, you guys are all older than me except Sungjong." 

"Your older than me?"

"I'm older by a week but i'll call you oppa too." 

"What about me? Are you gonna start calling me Oppa? or perhaps Honey?" Myungsoo wiggled her eyebrows and Aera looked away in disgust.

"Hey, guys! This is my best friend, Lee Dasom."

"We know." They all hollared. 

"Of course there'd be no suprise, everyone knows who I am. Well, I'll see you in class Aera, have fun with your husband. Bye guys." 

"He's not my husband, wait for me Dasom. C'mon Sungjong." Aera grabbed Sungjongs hand and ran after Dasom. 

"Hyung." Sungyeol walked next to Myungsoo. "I think Sungjong is stealing your wifes heart." 

"I don't care." Myungsoo dropped his smile. "Its just an arranged marriage anyways, I was just acting." 

"WHAT!" They yelled out. 

"Its an arranged marriage!" Myungsoo covered Woohyuns mouth.

"You guys better keep quiet about it, no ones suppose to know its arranged and I kind of did something too ... I'll tell you guys later. Lets get to class." Myungsoo walked off leaving the rest behind. 

 

° ❈ °

 

"Aera, why didn't you tell me you and my hyung were dating."

"Actually, to tell you the truth. I've never seen him before, well, until last night." Aera whispered. 

"Wait a minute." Dasom's eyes widened. "Did your parents reallly do that? I thought they were joking!" 

"Joking? What did her parents do?" Dasom whispered in Sungjongs ear. "What? That then. I thought you and my hyung were a really cute couple."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to burst the bubble, I couldn't get out of the marriage. Don't tell Myungsoo but I can't believe I'm going to marry him, he is so stubborn and I don't even like him at all."

"Hey." Dasom nugged Sungjong. "Don't you think they'll fall in love one way or another? Ha, just watch pretty soon we'll see little ones crawling around." She and Sungjong hi-fived each other.

"Yah, Lee Dasom! Lee Sungjong! How can you guys think like that, i'm not even going to let him touch me."

"Thats what she said." 

 

° ❈ °

 

"So, Myungsoo. When were you doing to tell us about your relationship?"

"Sunggyu Hyung, there is no relationship. I just met her yesterday."

"What do you mean you just met her yesterday? You guys were all lovely dovey this morning." 

"I was just acting, its pretty fun you know. Sure I don't know who she is but i'll have fun living with her."

"Living together?" Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Woohyun turned to each other and giggled. 

"Pretty soon, we'll see little ones." Woohyun laughed out.

"Yah! I don't plan on going that far with her." Myungsoo threw his half eaten apple at them both.

"So." Hoya turned "What was it that you kinda did?"

"Oh." Myungsoo sat up. "Well, I was furious at my family and I stood up slamming my hand to the table then I told them I had a girlfriend and grabbed the nearest girl I could find ... and I happened to grab Aera's hand. Turns out she was the one I was being arranged with and now our parents pushed our wedding nearer. But now that its happening, I wouldn't mind. I told her I was going to make her miserable."

"When is the wedding?"

"Next Friday." 

"Next Friday?!" Woohyun shouted. "Yah, you don't have that long until your officially taken. We need to get you to a club, how about after school?"

"I can't. I have to take Aera to go wedding dress shopping, my mom is coming too so I can't avoid it."

" for you then, any feelings yet?" Sungyeol nugged Myungsoo. 

"I just told you didn't I? I just met her yesterday so how could I have developed feelings for her and I'll never have feelings for her."

"Yet." Sungyeol whispered. 

"Shut up Sungyeol! If anything she's going to fall in love with me first. Do you see all those girls that are head over heals for me?" Myungsoo looked up and everyone was staring behind him.

"But in all seriousness Myungsoo are you going to make her miserable? I mean she's going to be your wife after all and she's a girl, you shouldn't be treating her bad." Sunggyu turned to Myungsoo.

"I don't know ..." " 

 

° ❈ °

 

"I'm so hungry-Ow!" Something slammed into her. She looked up and glared at Myungsoo. "That hurt." She rubbed her head. 

"They want you to come sit with them." Aera looked behind Myungsoo to see a bunch of guys waving. 

"Sure." Aera, Dasom and Sungjong walked over to the table leaving Myungsoo alone. Myungsoo took the seat next to Aera and then set something in front of her.

"What is this?" 

"My mom made lunch for the both of us but you go ahead and eat it, I don't want any."

"She did? That was nice of her." Aera picked up the chopstick and spoon and started to dig in, as well as everyone else. Soon enough Aera heard a loud rumbling noise comming out of Myungsoo's stomach.

"What?" She smirked. 

"What a liar." She picked up a piece of lettuce and wrapped it in rice and beef then put it in front of Myungsoo's mouth. "Ah~ Open!"

"Stop it-" She stuffed it into Myungsoo's mouth.

"Yummy right!" She smiled.

"Yah!" Hoya hit Sunggyu's back. "This is the first time i've seen a girl physically feed Myungsoo without fainting, I think she's perfect for him."

"Go back to eating Hyung."

"Aw~ He's shy." Sungyeol pinched Myungsoo's cheeks. 

"Can I have some of your water? I don't want to go wait in that long line." Aera asked with still chewing. 

"Get your own." 

"Please~ What if I choke on this food and die? Won't you be worried?"

"No."

"Please?" Aera blinked cutely to him.

"Fine, here."

"Thanks." She grabbed the bottle and drank out of it and after she did she heard loud gasps from around the table. "What?" 

"Aw~ How cute, they just had an indirect kiss." Dasom fangirled. Both of them looked at each other and turned pink ......

 

 


I hope you guys don't mind but I changed the college part to high school because I think High School just fits better and its easier to go by, sorry for the sudden change and sorry for taking so long to update.  

And OMG yana7576 Thank You for being the first to upvote my story!

Comment, Subscribe and UpVote! Thanks for reading!