o18

A Thousand Miles

 

Chapter 18 : Bye Bye Butterfly - Music (optional)

 

Aera walked into the school building with Myungsoo, one hand holding his hand and the other one holding onto her head. It was throbbing so much and this 'hangover' made her feel sick. 
 
"It hurts."  
 
"Who told you to drink so much wine."
 
"I don't know, wine tasted really good last night but now I just don't want to ever drink it again." 
 
"Thats good, i'm not never going to let you drink wine again."
 
"That might be the best thing you've ever said."
 
"You're right though, I don't want you to hit me again."
 
"I hit you?" Myungsoo took off his uniform jacket and showed Aera his arm. Aera's eyes widened as she carefully grabbed Myungsoo's arm. There were teeth marks on his arm.
 
"I did this to you?"
 
"Yeah but I'll forgive you if you give me a kiss." Aera pouted and Myungsoo took the chance to kiss her. 
 
"I'm sorry." Aera said as she continued to pout. "I didn't mean to hurt you." 
 
"Its okay." He pulled Aera into a hug. "I know you didn't mean to, such an innocent little angel wouldn't hurt me like that. Now wipe that pout off of your face." 
 
"Did you guys film it?" Myungsoo and Aera turned their heads to the side. Sungyeol and Dasom stood there and wiggled their eyebrows. 
 
"So, did you film it?" Sungyeol asked.
 
"Yeah, i've never seen Aera drunk before."
 
"Dasom! Its not funny. I'm so abusive and violent when i'm drunk, you don't want to see that. I even hurt my ear." Aera continued to hold onto Myungsoo's arm. A face suddenly popped in front of Sungyeol and Dasom. 
 
"You bit Myungsoo's arm?" A huge smile suddenly filled Dongwoo's face.
 
"HYUNG!" He shouted. In a split second Dongwoo returned with the others. Sunggyu and Woohyun were talking to each other while staring at Aera and Myungsoo, Sungjong was still talking on the phone with a friend, Hoya and Dongwoo were nudging each other on the side because they knew what was up.
 
"You guys had didn't you?" Sungjong bluntly said as he ended his phone calls. "Thats why she bit you because you went too rough on her and you guys are both tired aren't you? , simply just ."
 
"Sungjong! My boy, where did you learn all of these stuff from?" Woohyun hit Sungjong. Sungyeol went around and wrapped his arm around Sungjongs shoulders.
 
"He was watching the videos hyung." 
 
"No, I wasn't. Its logic."
 
"You guys! We didn't have , I drank wine and I got drunk and I accidentaly bit Myungsoo's arm." 
 
"Sure, sure. Keep the life to yourself, we don't need details." Sunggyu patted Aera's shoulder. 
 
"A-Aera?" A nerdy boy with glasses said from behind. 

"May, I help you?" 
 
"I have a letter for you." 
 
"A letter." He handed Aera the letter. 
 
"Um, listen." Myungsoo turned to him. "You know she is married right?" 
 
"Yes, I'm not confessing to her I have a girlfriend; I was just told to bring this." He bowed and walked away. Hoya busted out laughing along with Sunggyu and Woohyun.
 
"This is so funny, you got so jealous of the nerdy boy giving a letter to Aera? Wow, Myungsoo! This is new." 
 
"Shut up! At least he has a girlfriend, you guys don't." They went silent.
 
"Give me the letter." Myungsoo opened the letter and read it out loud. "Walk to the corner and turn to the right." 
 
"Walk to the corner and turn right ..." Aera's mouth widened and she jumped up and down excitingly. "Joonie!" 
 
"Joonie?" Myungsoo ran to where Aera was and saw her hugging another man. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Ta-dah!" A big teddy bear was waved in front of Aera. She took out her earphones and looked up. 
 
"Oh, Jinhee." Aera stood up. 
 
"This is for you, I didn't mean to get you hurt during the camping trip. I hope you accept my present." 
 
"You don't need to aplogize, it was my fault for wondering off. If Myungsoo hurt you i'm sorry too."
 
"I understood why he did that, he was just trying to protect you."
 
"C'mon, sit with me." Aera sat down on the bench. Jinhee slowly sat down next to Aera. 
 
"What are you doing?" 
 
"Oh, its a song that Myungsoo wrote for me. I was just listening to it while surfing the net." 
 
"Ah, he wrote you a song? Thats cute." 
 
"Did he ever write you a song?" 
 
"Sadly no but thats okay. Aera, can I ask you a question?"
 
"Sure, go ahead." 
 
"Can you help me choose a dress? Its for something important."
 
"Oh, clothing. I'm excited already, what are my choices?" Jinhee fished out her phone. 
 
"I have the choice of these three."
 
"Which one do you think will fit me the best?" Aera bit her lip. 
 
"Hm, I like the first one. You have a good body and I think this one will do you justice."
 
"Really? I like this one too."
 
"Are you going on a date? Hm." Aera nudged Jinhee on the side. 
 
"Its a secret, I can't tell anyone." Jinhee put a finger on her lip. 
 
"Alright. Don't worry, I won't be nosey and what ever it is goodluck." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Does he not know yet?" Dasom spoke as she stretched her legs on the coffee table . Aera laughed at Dasom and handed her the TV remote. Dasom quickly grabbed it and zoomed through the channels. 
 
"No, he doesn't know. He wouldn't even talk to me all day, this is funny if you ask me."
 
"Its funny how he got jealous and wouldn't talk to you all day? Yah, your husband basically left school without you to hang out with his buddies and you're not mad?" 
 
"Nah, I figured that we needed our girl time and he needed to go out." The door knob turned and Aera could hear keys ringing. 
 
"True." 
 
"Speaking of Myungsoo, I think he's back with the pack." Dasom peeled an orange and popped it into Aera's mouth. Myungsoo walked in with 6 others trailing behind him. 
 
"What is this?" Myungsoo pointed to the big teddy bear on the couch. 
 
"Its a present from someone." Aera smiled.
 
"Why do you sound so mad?" Dasom laughed.
 
"He is hurt that his wife ignored him all day and kept hugging another man." Sungyeol plopped down on the couch next to Dasom and squished her in a hug. Sunggyu, Woohyun and Hoya laid down on the other couch while Sungjong and Dongwoo went for the fridge. Everyone was having their own conversations and they were all enjoying their time. Except for two. 
 
"Are you really mad at me?" 
 
"Of course I am, you're a married woman and you hug another guy in front of your husband and then go off with him." Myungsoo crossed his arms. 
 
"You're jealous aren't you?" Aera wiggled her eyebrows at Myungsoo. "Jealous aren't you? Huh? Jealous am I right?" 
 
"I'm not jealous." 
 
"Then whats with that made face, its quite cute." Aera pinched both sides of Myungsoo's cheeks. "I'm going to tell you a secret about Joonie but i'll only tell you if you confess that you are jealous."
 
"What is it?"
 
"Are you jealous?" Myungsoo turned his head to the side. 
 
"Yes, I was jealous. You are my wife not his." Aera nodded and leaned in to whisper something. 
 
"Joonie is gay and he has a boyfriend." 
 
"HE'S GAY?" Myungsoo shouted. "Why didn't you tell me?" 
 
"You didn't ask." Aera shrugged. 
 
"And you ignored me for the whole day?" 
 
"Aera, you just don't know. Myungsoo was sulking the whole time we were out because you ignored him."
 
"It was quite a sight to see. You're bringing something new to the table." Sungyeol hi-fived Aera and she walked up to the cabinet.
 
"I'll make it up to you and show you something you'll love." Aera yelled out. Sunggyu suddenly turned his head around and turned them down.
 
"At least wait till we leave, I don't need to see you making love."
 
"Its not like that." Aera pulled out a sack of love letters. 
 
"You're still getting love letters?" Hoya said with a face. "You're married, people should know better." 
 
"Its okay, the only man in my eyes is Myungsoo."
 
"Aw~ How cute!" Sungjong shouted with his eyes not leaving his phone.  
 
"Got it!" Aera pulled out and envelope and ran back to Myungsoo.
 
"Are you trying to provoke me into being jealous again?" Aera ignored him and ran back to where he was sitting and gave him a blank envelope.
 
"It was suppose to be with you but I found it taped on my locker and I didn't know it was for you at first since there was no name on the envelope so I read it ... and I think you'll be very happy."
 
"You're not pregnant are you? These aren't those scan things right." Dasom suddenly straightened up, wiggled her finger and return back to watching TV.
 
"No, i'm not pregnant! We haven't even done anything yet." Myungsoo nodded and opened up the paper. 5 seconds later he started to shout.
 
"No way! NO WAY! You're kidding me right?" He picked Aera up and squished her.
 
"M-Myungsoo, I can't breathe-"
 
"What is this?" Woohyun grabbed the paper that Myungsoo dropped and scanned through the letter. You have been selected to star in a music video ... Call XXX-XXX-XXX to confirm to our agency.
 
"Woah! Myungsoo, you're going to become famous!" Woohyun ended up hugging them both and then the hug got tighter and tighter as each and everyone of them found out. 
 
"Myungsoo, when you get famous you better give us a shoutout." Sunggyu yelled.
 
"Myungsoo, when you get famous you have to hook me up with hot models, okay?" Woohyun sang.
 
"Myungsoo, when you get famous buy us a lot of beef okay?" Sungyeol shouted.
 
"GUYS! GET OFF!" Myungsoo shouted. Everyone fell like dominos as they were backing up. 
 
"Its just a music video! I don't want to be famous actor, singer or whatever anymore. I just want to try then stop."
 
"But its always been your dream to get famous." Sungjong butted in. 
 
"Yeah, isn't this what you always wanted?" Hoya questioned Myungsoo. He sighed and turned to Aera. 
 
"That was before I married this angel, if I got famous then I wouldn't have any time with my wife." 
 
"I'm so jealous!" Dasom loudly whispered. "If only Sungyeol was like you Myungsoo, thinking about others first."
 
"What? I'm a total gentleman are you blind."
 
"You two!" Sunggyu yelled. "Stop bickering like an old couple for once and shut up."
 
"What are you doing? Go call and confirm to them." Aera pushed Myungsoo to the phone, Myungsoo took a deep breath and dialed the number up. He stared back at Aera. I don't know if I want to do this, what if something happens and it pulls us apart.
 

 

Tadah~ Sorry, not edited i've been busy with summer assignments and work so i've been doing little writitng. I know things may seem jumbled up or all over the place but it will come together soon :)

Comment, Subcribe and UpVote.