o19

A Thousand Miles
 

Chapter 19 : I got you- Music (optional)

 

"Okay, you're make up is done and the stylist have already put you in the outfits so just sit here and wait for the actress to come." The director of the MV gave some outline papers to Myungsoo to read about how the music video so he'd have an idea of how to act. 
 
Myungsoo suddenly turned around and hugged Aera. She hugged him back and he rocked from side to side while embracing her in his arms. She looked up at him.
 
"Scared?" 
 
"A little bit, but I think my nerves calmed down due to a beautiful goddess."
 
"So greasy, learned it from Woohyun?" 
 
"Oh, you thought I was talking about you? Does models look pretty good." Aera pouted and pushed him away.
 
"I was just kidding, my wifey is the most beautiful. No model can compare." Myungsoo pulled Aera back in a hug and she placed her head on his chest. 
 
"I really love your hugs, they're so warm." 
 
"I love yours too." 
 
 
-
 
 
Myungsoo and Aera walked down the beach to the shore. He held her hands as she walked to the shore and put her feet in the water. Myungsoo glanced to the side as Aera was looking out into the water. 
 
"Beautiful isn't it?"
 
"If were to pick a place to live, I think i'd want to live near the water like this." 
 
"Do you want to?"
 
"Are you serious?" 
 
"I think it'll be awesome to live here, its really calming." 
 
"I think it'll be really romantic." Aera turned around and hugged Myungsoo. "You know to see the sun set and sunrise."  
 
Myungsoo smiled and hugged Aera's waist. His hands suddenly traveled down to Aera's bottom. 
 
"I like how you think. It'll be nice to you know."
 
"Kim Myungsoo, don't do this in public .. people can see us." She pinked.
 
"Then lets go do this somewhere then." 
 
"You have to do a music video shoot, its going to start soon." 
 
"Don't play me like that." He swayed sideways. 
 
"Me and a little friend get too excited." 
 
"Myungsoo!" Her face flushed red and she pushed Myungsoo away. She shook her head and started to walk forward along the shore. Myungsoo ran over and blocked her path but laughed because she was mumbling to herself.
 
"I was just kidding, I'm guy so it happens but don't get shy." 
 
"Myungsoo, stop playing with me its not f-funny." 
 
"You want it too huh, admit it." He lowered his head down and kissed her lips. Aera hid her face and turned around. He hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. 
 
"Even if I wanted to we can't." 
 
"Why can't we? I thought you wanted to do it?"  Aera questioned. 
 
"Well, there are certain complications. You said so yourself right?" He nuzzled his neck in her neck once again. 
 
"Myungsoo, that tickles." 
 
"Oh, what is this? A scandal with the new hot actor?" Dongwoo was running forward and laughing into a megaphone. 
 
"Why is there a crowd behind Dongwoo?" A loud crowd from behind was following Dongwoo. 
 
"I don't know." But the closer the crowd got the wilder the cheers.
 
"What are they holding?" Aera read the sign that Sunggyu was holding up Kim Myungsoo's  then Sungyeol and Dasom Official Fanclub then Woohyun's :eLements.
 
"Kim Myungsoo's Official Fanclub: eLements." Sungjong came running towards the two and crushed them in a hug. 
 
"We're here to support you guys." 
 
"Wow, you look great!" Hoya took out his phone and filmed Myungsoo. 
 
"This is our future star." Dongwoo laughed and put his arm around Myungsoo's. 
 
"And this is his gorgeous wife." Sunggyu pinched Aera's cheeks. "Isn't she the cutest?" 
 
"Sunggyu, this is embarassing .. don't film me." Aera covered up her face. 
 
"Myungsoo, this is the start of your fanclub. What do you think?" Woohyun came with a fake microphone. 
 
"How does it feel to become one of the hottest actors?" 
 
"Stop playing around." He smacked Woohyuns arms. 
 
"Guys, lets cheer out classmate!" Dongwoo shouted through his microphone and everyone cheered for him.
 
"Myungsoo?" Everyoene turned around to the voice, all of them went silent. 
 
"Jinhee!" Aera waved to her and Myungsoo pulled her hand down. 
 
"Oh my gosh, you're the lead actor they're were boasting about earlier." Aera clocked her head a bit to the side and pointed to Jinhee's dress. 
 
"So, this is the important thing you were talking about. Are you going to be in the music video with Myungsoo too?" She nodded. 
 
"No way." He whispered. The director ran down to where they were and told the crowd if they could go over to the hill and watch from there. He turned to Myungsoo and patted his back.
 
"I see you have met our lead actress."
 
"LEAD ACTRESS?" Infinite and Dason yelled out. 
 
"I thought it said that the lead actress was going to be Son Naeun of Apink?"
 
"Ah, she caught a bad cold and couldn't make it so Jinhee stepped in at the last minute." 
 
"Lets get going now, we're going to start filming in 10 minutes. I need to tell you more about the details." 
 
-
 
Myungsoo was having the worst time of his life. If he had known that Jinhee was the backup for the lead actress her would have rejected this on the spot but there was no one that could replace him. It was the most uncomfortable thing ever, to act as though he was in love with the girl who once hurt him so much and it was especially uncomfortable he had to do it in front of his wife. 
 
"Myungsoo, throw away the frown and turn it into a smile. You need to look as though Jinhee is your whole world, you need to be in love with her." 
 
"Yes sir." He was about to put on a 'smile' but was stopped.
 
"Wait." The director ran to Myungsoo and Jinhee.  
 
"Okay, if you can let Jinhee down for a bit." He turned to positions Jinhee in front of Myungsoo. He took Myungsoo's hand and placed it on Jinhee's waist. 
 
"Okay, this next scene you'll will be holding onto Jinhee's waist as so and as she's looking out to the sea you turn her chin around with your hand and you plant a kiss on her lips and then you kiss until we cut you off."
 
"Wait, I can't do this kiss scene." Myungsoo backed away from Jinhee and gazed the crowd to find Aera smiling at him. He walked slowly to Aera and slid his hand around her waist. He nuzzled his face into Aera's neck. 
 
"I can't do this, I can't kiss her." He whispered.
 
"Why not? Because .. I can't." 
 
"Myungsoo, we have to hurry and do this scene." The director ran to them.
 
"I can't do that I can't kiss her, i'm sorry." 
 
"Are you not comfortable or something?" 
 
"Because, I just can't kiss her." 
 
"Well, we need to hurry and shoot this scene so we can shoot the other scenes too." 
 
"I'm awkward with Jinhee I don't know if I can display the emotion you're wanting with the kiss." The director sighed and looked at his watch.
 
"How about this, since we are running out of time and we need to film quickly. We'll put your wife in the spare dress we have and use her as an understudy." 
 
"Myungsoo, I don't know if I want to be in a music video." 
 
"That's okay, we'll fim from an angle so they can't tell that the actress is different." 
 
"Okay, I guess I can do this for you if it'll make you feel better." 
 
"Thanks." Myungsoo pinched Aera's cheeks. 
 
"I guess I'll go get changed." Aera left Myungsoo and went up the the house to change. A cordi-noona ran over to Jinhee as she got the news from the director. 
 
"You can go take a rest for a few minutes."

"I thought we still had to do the kissing scene."
 
"The director is going to use Myungsoo's wife for the kiss scene since Myungsoo will be more comfortable with that."
 
"Thanks." The cordi-noona walked off and Jinhee rolled her hands into a fist. She took a deep breath and mumbled to herself. "This isn't the end." 
 
 
-
 
 
"WOOOOOOOWWW~ THE GODDESS IS HERE!" Everyone shouted as Aera made her way down with the dress.
 
"Our sweetheart is so gorgeous!" A guy yelled as he kneeled on the ground. Myungsoo didn't look and had his back to her. 
 
"MYUNGSOO! Can I marry your wife?" Some one else shouted. 
 
"MyungRa, MyungRa!" Woohyun and Dongwoo started to chant. 
 
"I'm here." Aera waved as Myungsoo turned around.
 
"What took you so long?" 
 
"They were fixing my hair so that it looked like Jinhee's." She yelled to him
 
"Well, I think you look more beautiful than her." He whispered. 
 
"Do you remeber what you're suppose to do Myungsoo?" The director said into his microphone.
 
"Yes!" He yelled back. 
 
"Okay then, lets start from position." Myungsoo pulled Aera into his embrace and slid his arm around her waist. 
 
"This is much better." He whispered. 
 
"I feel bad though, Jinhee was suppose to do this scene with you." 
 
"3, 2, Action!" The director yelled out. Myungsoo lowered his face and placed his lips on hers. 
 
"Wow, he really loves his wife don't he?" The director whispered to himself as he watched them through the screen. 
 
"I know right, they are like star crossed lovers." Sungyeol whispered into his ears. 
 
"AH! You almost gave me a heart attack!" 
 
"Sorry." Sungyeol smiled.
 
"I'm sorry that he's bothering you." Dasom came from behind and grabbed Sungyeol's ear.
 
-
 
 
"Alright, thats a wrap. Thank you everyone!" The director yelled out and the filming crew immediately started taking down things. 
 
"You can let go of me now." Myungsoo said coldly. 
 
"Did you have fun today?" Jinhee smiled at him.
 
"We were just acting, i'm not in love with you .... it was only for the camera." 
 
"You know .." She grabbed his wrist. "If you become famous after this music it'l be dangerous for Aera." 
 
"I don't need you to be concerned for me."
 
"I was just letting you know, choose the one who won't leave you." 
 
"You're seriously annoying did you know that?" He took her hands off and walked to the tents. He went into the house to find out that half of the fanclub went home due to the late night, most of the members were sleeping and the only ones up were Sungyeol and Dasom.
 
"Oh, Myungsoo! Done already? Look at the ti-oh my god its 2am. We have to get you home, your dad is going to kill me!"
 
"You're good, I told him I was sleeping over with Aera."
 
"Why didn't you tell me earlier? I almost had a heart attack!"
 
"You didn't ask!"
 
"Shutup! Where's my wife?" 
 
"She went to take a walk, she said she'll be back in a few minutes." 
 
"Well, tell her to come to my dressing room. I need to change."
 
"Yeah, yeah. Go Ahead." 
 
-
 
Myungsoo grabbed the makeup wipes and wiped off all of the foundation on his face. He took off the shirt they gave him and threw it on the couch. Massaging his head from the exhaustion of filming he grabbed a water bottle out of his bag. There was a sudden knock on the door, he ran to the door and opened it.
 
"Aera, what too-" Jinhee came in and closed the door shut.
 
"This isn't your dressing room, go out." He grabbed his shirt and attempted to put it on but Jinhee threw it on the ground. 
 
"Are you crazy? Get out!"
 
"Lets have some fun while your wife isn't here right now." She took off her robe and put her hands on her waist. 
 
"Isn't this y? Remember when you bought this for my birthday?" Myungsoo picked up the robe and attempted to put it back on her but she threw it to the side again.
 
 
-
 
"Did Myungsoo finish already? The filming crew are putting the equipment away." Aera stepped into the room and looked  around. 
 
"Oh, yeah. Myungsoo said to go meet him at his dressing room." Sungyeol rubbed his eyes and got up. 
 
"I think you should wake them all up, we need to be heading back home soon." Sungyeol nodded. Aera grabbed her phone to check the time but a message popped up from ear. She smiled and clicked on the image then dropped her phone on Sunggyu's stomach on accident. Sunggyu grabbed the phone and looked up.
 
"Oh, Aera. You dropp-" 
 
"I'm sorry." Aera turned around and ran out. 
 
"Sunggyu did you say something to her?" Dasom glared at him. 
 
"No." He rubbed his eyes. "She dropped her phone on me .... this bastard, I thought he was done with her." Sunggyu threw his blankets to the side.
 
"You guys go knock some sense into Myungsoo, i'm going to go get Aera."
 
"Why?" Sungjong picked up Aera's phone. "Holy ! This bastard is cheating on Aera?" He whispered.
 
"I'm going to knock some sinse into that face."  Sungjong ran to Myungsoo's changing room
 
"Its not nice to-" Hoya saw the picture. 
 
"That bastard." The rest followed behind after seeing the images. 
 

So I went MIA and i'm not satisfied and I don't know if this is going good anymore. Is it? Not edited.

And I know i've been gone for a while but woah, the change of the site.

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote!