o14

A Thousand Miles

 

Chapter 14 : Results - Music (optional)

There was a pout on Aera's lips as she stared into the bathroom mirror. Myungsoo walked in the bathroom scratching his back. Aera turns to him and pouts. He rubs his eyes and looks at him. 

"You're weird." Myungsoo chuckles and turns on the water to wash his face. 

"How?" 

"Hey! Do you always sleep shirtless or something?"

"I guess, my mom told me that most of the time I sleep without a shirt on. I mean I do sometimes but that's when i'm really tired and just sleep."  Aera sighs and looks back in the mirror. 

"What do I do about this? Its too visible." 

"What are you-Ah! That, let me see." He lifts up her chin and turns it to the side. He see's a big hickey on the side of her neck and laughs. "I did a pretty good job." 

"That's not funny, I can't hide this and we have school in half an hour." 

"Use makeup then."

"I ran out of foundation yesterday."

" for you then, get it?" He wiggled his eyebrows. 

"This isn't funny Myungsoo. It's so big."

"Big? You should see the one that you gave me." Aera gasps and tip toes up to see Myungsoo's neck, she bites her lips and goes back down. 

"This is bad."

"Yeah, talk about bad, at least you have long hair." 

"I'm sorry." 

"Its okay." He nudged her side. "It'll just show how much fun we had yesterday." Aera's eyes widened and she throws a towel at Myungsoo as he walks out of the bathroom. 

 

 

 

 

"I don't want to get out." Aera held onto her seatbelt. 

"You can't stay in here forever, if you don't get to class then you're going fail."

"But."

"No buts, I will drag you out if I have to." 

"Okay, i'll come out." Aera drags herself out and Myungsoo closes the door. 

"Ready?" He holds his hand out, she nods and places her hand with his. They could hear the chatters of students all around them.

 

They just got married last Friday didn't they? I'm so jealous.

The schools sweetheart and the hottie are married, their babies are going to be beautiful. Myungsoo nudges Aera and she scoffs at him.

If he dares heart our sweetheart i'm going to make sure he has a black eye. 

Aera Unnie is so sweet, I wonder how she puts up with him ... Ah! He's so hot. 

 

As they walked by all the chattering and giggles of the students they spot Infinite and Dasom at the stairs of the school's entrance. Myungsoo waves at them and caught Sunggyu's attention.

"Yah! They're here!" 4 of them come running. 

"AERA!" Dasom ran and gave Aera an attack run, putting her and Myungsoo's hand holding to an end.

"So, how was your first weekened as a married couple?" Sunggyu asked. 

"It was funner than I expected but where are the others?"

"Oh, Hyung. Hoya had to go with his father to a trip overseas; Woohyun is being dragged into a blind date by his mother and Sungyeol says he's too lazy to come to school today." Sungjong finished saying. 

"Hey, whats that on your neck?" Dongwoo pointed to Myungsoo's neck and then broke into a wide smile and laughed. 

"Oh my gosh." Dasom grabbed Myungsoo's neck and then Aera's. "OH MY GOD!" Aera bites her lip and hits Myungsoo.

"I told you they would know. We should of bought makeup on the way to cover them up." 

"AHHH! OH MY GOD!"

"You guys did it didn't you?" Dongwoo points at them. "Myungsoo's finally a man-"

"We didn't do anything Hyung. She stopped me before I could get any clothing off." Myungsoo covers up Dongwoo's mouth. 

"What?" Dasom sounded disappointed. "Then what is this?" She points at the hickey.

"Yeah, what is this? I thought you guys hated each other?" Sungjong asked cluelessly.

"We confessed our feelings." 

"You did?" Dasom yelled out. "Oops. Sorry, but ahhhhh! this is so cute. Just wait till the others know too." 

"But its still awkward though, this is awkward." Aera pointed to Myungsoo. "Still likes to bother me like we hate each other." 

"Well, since we're confessing things. I have something to confess." 

"What is it?" 

"I'm pregnant." 

"WHAT?" All of them shout. 

"I'm just kidding, i'm not pregnant but i'm dating someone now." 

"Who are you dating?" Myungsoo questions. 

"The weird dude who is too lazy to attend school today." 

" ... too lazy to-SUNGYEOL! YOU'RE DATING SUNGYEOL!" Sunggyu shouts.

"Yah, shut up will you. I'm not use to this either." 

"When did this happen?" 

"After we left your house on your wedding day. Sungyeol dragged me in his car and told me he wouldn't stop driving around in circles until I hear him out. I decided not to chop his head off." 

"This is so excited, you have a boyfriend now." Aera clapped.

"You know, you two look like an old bickering couple." Myungsoo laughed. 

"Don't say that, its mean." 

"Why? Its funny though." Aera pinched Myungsoo's cheek. 

"Bad." 

"OOOOO~" Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Sungjong yell out. "He's being disciplined by his wife." 

"Yah, you guys stop it ... she just wants something back thats why." He puckered his lips and leaned in for a kiss. 

"Myungsoo, not now. We're at school." Myungsoo smirked. 

"She wants to save it, you totally want me. Don't you?" 

"Nope, bye." Aera walks away with her arm in Dasoms. 

"Where's my kiss?"

"You don't get one." She says back.

 

 

 

"Yah! Are you exctied? I hope they choose our class and Myungsoo's class to go camping!" Dasom turned to Aera and Sungjong. 

"Camping? We're going camping?"

"We don't know yet Sungjong. Only 2 of the 5 second year classes get to go on a camping trip and everything is paid by my dad."

"Really?"

"You know how we had a test the first day of school?" Sungjong nodded. "We'll we have luck on our side. Every year our class gets to go because Aera tops as #1. Last year we went swimming at the lake, this year we are going camping and hiking and next year if we win again we get to go on a 5 day cruise." 

"Wah, this school is so rich." 

"Well, personally I hate school so if its rich or not I don't care."

"How can you say that though? You're in the top 5 ranking." 

"Thats only because of my dad, you know its no fun having the principle as you dad. Its a pain really." 

"Attention Class!" Their teacher hit the desk. "I have what you're looking for." She waves an envenlope in the air and smiles. The whole class goes quiet as she opens up the letter. 

I send my congrats to class 2A and class 2B for winning the opportunity to earn a camping trip. I give my sincere thanks to Kim Aera for placing first overall in your year level and to Kim Myungsoo for placing at a close second, please give a round of applause to the top student of your class 2A and 2B. Now, if you would go or not its up to you, this is a reward earned.

"Yah." Dasom pushed Aera up so that she was standing while they applaud. Aera bowed and sat back down.

"I told you didn't I?" Dasom turned to Sungjong. "And they even used Myungsoo's last name."

"Kim Aera." Both of them yelled out. Aera got up.

"I'll be right back." 

Aera congrats. 

Our sweetheart is the best. 

Way to go Aera!

She thanked everyone who was congratulating her and walked up to the teacher.

"Um, Mrs. Lee?"

"Yes?" She looked up at Aera. 

"May I .. uh .." 

"You want to go congratulate Myungsoo don't you?" Aera scratched her neck. 

"Yeah."

"I give you permission, hurry and get back in time to start class okay." Aera bowed and walked out of the class to class 2B. She smiled as she heard his classmates cheering his name and laughed when Sunggyu and Dongwoo stood by the windows and cheered for Myungsoo. They stopped cheering when they felt taps on their shoulder. 

"Who the heck-oh, Aera."  Sunggyu smiled. "Here to congratulate your honey?" 

"Yeah." Sunggyu and Dongwoo swung the door open and the class went silent. 

"Ahem." Dongwoo announced. "I present, the schools sweetheart a.k.a Myungsoo's wifey." Dongwoo and Sunggyu stepped out of the way and pushed Aera in. 

"Hello." She bowed. 

"AWWWW!" One of the guys yelled out.

"They both have hickeys, they totally did something." Someone whispered. 

"The school's sweetheart and the school's heart-throb are so cute." Someone pushed Myungsoo so that he was standing right in front of her. 

"Aigoo." A girl shouted. "They're so cute together."

"Congrats to you." Myungsoo gave Aera a hug and the whole class awed at them. 

"You too." She pinched his cheeks. Myungsoo looked down shyly and asked. "Do I get a congratulations kiss?" The whole class went crazy.

"Kiss, Kiss!" Sunggyu and Dongwoo shouted, even their teacher joined in. Myungsoo looked up at Aera for approval and she shrugged her shoulders. He smiled and pulled her in for a kiss. Both the girl and boys joined in together to take a picture of their kiss. After the kiss broke Myungsoo hugged Aera tightly and she glanced to the window. Jinhee was sitting alone. 

"Jinhee!" Aera shouted. 

"No." Myungsoo tried to hold her back but Aera was already making her way to Jinhee. 

"Jinhee, you remember me right?"

"Of course I do. Hi, Aera!"

"Are you going camping with us?"

"I don't think so."

"Why not?" 

"I don't have any friends to go with." Aera pouted and held Jinhee's hand. 

"You can hang out with me and Dasom, you can also tent with us too." 

"No, i'm tenting with you." Myungsoo said once he finally got through the crowd. 

"Myungsoo, they're going to seperate us by gender." 

"But we're married, that isn't fair." 

"Rules are rules Myungsoo." 

"If I don't get to tent with you than Jinhee can't either." 

"Myungsoo, thats rude. She's a girl." 

"So, i'm a human being too."

"Well, I'm number one so I get the final say." She turned back to Jinhee. "I'll see you in a few days unnie." She waved and pinched Myungsoo before leaving him with Jinhee. Myungsoo sighed and turned his back to Jinhee, ready to walk back to his friends. 

"She's too nice you know, if not careful she might be manipulated. Don't forget that I know about the marriage."

"Go ahead and spread the rumor if you want, its not going to hurt us, no ones going to believe a like you either." 

 

 

 


Another filler chapter, then imma skip to the camping aight? 

Oh, and I made a teaser for my next FF, I just made the teaser and i'm still working out the details. What do you think about it?

Darkness in Eyes

You/OC & Kai 

Comment, Subscribe and UpVote! Thanks for reading.