o27

A Thousand Miles
I just want to take this time to tell everyone to love their loved ones, love your friends, love your community and love your school, love everyone, you never know when they'll leave the world. My two best friends were killed in an accident and their lives were taken away and I feel so empty and my heart hurts so much,  I will no longer have them by my side anymore but I know that god has gained two more angels and I hope that they will watch over me well. 
 

Chapter 27 : Push to the side- Music (optional)

 

"Myungsoo." Both Aera and Dasom whispered. 
 
"What's wrong with the both of you?" Myungsoo came in and back hugged Aera.
 
"Myungsoo, what are you doing here?" Dasom hid the papers behind her back. 
 
"Can't I drop by?" He rocked Aera back and forth.
 
"Myungsoo, I thought you were inviting the guys over?" 
 
"I did but they'll be late so I decided to buy some food and I happened to buy you some soup. Dasom, there is some down at the kitchen for you as well, I asked the maids to warm it up for you guys." 
 
"Oh, thanks." 
 
"Why do you guys look like this?" 
 
"Did you here anything?" Dasom's heart was beating so fast that she felt like she was suffocating. 
 
"Was I suppose to hear? Your walls are thick I couldn't hear anything coming here. Are you guys hiding something from me?"
 
"No,we were just talking about girl stuff that you're not suppose to know about." 
 
"Is that so? Carry on talking then, I need to get home first or else they will murder our house. Bye."
 
"Drive safe." Myungsoo gave Aera a quick peck. 
 
"Take care of yourself okay, don't do too much and rest."
 
"Dasom, take care of my wife." 
 
"I will don't worry." He waved goodbye and went out the door. As the door was closing Aera fell down on the bed and she sighed loudly. She looked back up when she heard something fall on the bed. 
 
"I forgot, I have something to show you as well." Aera grabbed the pictures and her eyes widened when she saw them.
 
"Did you think I was stupid enough that day not to know something was going happen? I saw the text Aera, and Sungyeol and Myungsoo, they had to place their phones up on the front desk to take an a test so he couldn't have texted you." 
 
"I'm sorry." Aera started to cry. 
 
"Why didn't you tell me when this happened Aera?" Dasom yelled out. "Why didn't you tell me she held a gun against your back after I saw what had happened? I was waiting for you to tell me so I could help you out but you just kept silent." 
 
"I was scared, I didn't want to hurt you too! I don't want to hurt Myungsoo or anyone else."
 
"You're hurting him by not letting him know what is going on. Did you think you could handle this all alone? I can't believe you were planning on leaving the country too." Dasom bit her lips as tears flowed down her face, she placed her hands on Aera's shoulders and pulled her into a hug. 
 
"I'm sorry." Aera hiccuped.
 
"You can't hide things like this Aera, if something like this happens you need to tell me so I can help you out. I don't like it when my best friend is in a tough situation."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Dasom, I can't sleep."  Aera the lamp and sat up. 

"Hm?" Dasom sat up and rubbed her eyes, she glanced at the clock
 
"It's 2:33am, have you been up all this time?" 
 
"For some reason I can't sleep tonight." 
 
"You miss Myungsoo don't you?" 
 
"I do but ..."
 
"I'll drive you back to your house." 
 
"Dasom, it's okay. I don't live that far away.from your house." 
 
"What would I do without you?"
 
"I can't believe the school's sweethear is saying this to me." 
 
"I'm just complimenting you."
 
"You compliment everyone but I know you truly mean it with me. Let's go, i'll grab your things." Dasom helped Aera grab her things and they both quietly walked out of the house. Aera went to the other side and laid her head by the window while Dasom drove her back home. 
 
"When are you going to go visit that school?"
 
"The one in America?"
 
"Yeah." 
 
"Next week."
 
"Is Myungsoo going with you?"
 
"Yeah and if we like it there, I think we might live there until I finish school."
 
"Don't go too long, I'm going to miss you guys a lot."
 
"I would never do that, I won't keep my baby and his or hers godmother seperated for too long." 
 
"It makes me so happy when you tell me that." Dasom giggled. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Myungsoo." Aera slowly closed the door and set her bag on the floor. 
 
"You're probably asleep already." She sat on the side of the bed and grabbed a charger to charge her phone when she set her phone on the table a pair of hands grabbed her waist. 
 
"You're here?" Myungsoo mumbled. 
 
"You almost gave me a heart attack." She closed her eyes. 
 
"Sorry." He rubbed his eyes and sat next to her. 
 
"Aren't you suppose to be sleeping with Dasom right now?" Aera looked down and played with her fingers. 
 
"I couldn't."
 
"Why not?" 
 
"Because ... because, I couldn't sleep and I missed you." He chuckled and brought Aera into a hug. 
 
"You can't live without me, can you?" She returned the hug back and laid her head on his shoulder. 
 
"I don't think I can live without you, I love you."
 
"Are you confession to me right now?" Aera smacked his arms. 
 
"Why did you hit me?" 
 
"Why are you suprised? We love each other that's why."
 
"I know, I love you too." He broke the hug and laid back on the bed, he extended his arms out and patted them. Aera smiled and laid down on his arms, Myungsoo placed his chin on top of her head and tightened his hug.
 
"Myungsoo." Aera whispered. 
 
"Hm?" He hummed. 
 
"Look at me." He looked down at her and smiled. 
 
"What is it?" Aera lifted her chin up and placed a kiss on his lips. 
 
"Kim Aera, what is this?" He laughed. 
 
"Nothing, I just wanted to let you that I will always love you. Goodnight."  She snuggled closer and closed her eyes. All Myungsoo could do was stare at her face. Aera, i'm still a little mad but I can't let anything happen to you. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Feel better?" Aera smiled as she tasted the warm soup. 
 
"This is so good, if I didn't know I'd think you were a chef at a 5 star restaraunt." 
 
"This girl." He ruffled her hair and sat across from her.
 
"Hurry and eat or else your soup will become cold." 
 
"Thank you for this meal, I'll cherish it." 
 
"Why are you saying it like this will be your last meal with me?" 
 
"It's not that, I .. I'm grateful to have a husband like you." 
 
"You're making my heart melt." 
 
"Myungsoo, I love you."
 
"I love you too Aera and I love our baby pea." 
 
"Do you think i'll be a good mother?" 
 
"I know you'll be an amazing mother and I want to be the best father for our baby. I'll cherish the baby whether it is a girl or boy because it's a child that we both brought into the world and just thinking about it makes me so happy." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What did you guys do yesterday night?"
 
"I heard Myungsoo say you came back to sleep with him 2 in the morning. You guys are like so fated." 
 
"I just missed him and  I wanted to tell him I loved him." 
 
"This is so sweet." Sungjong and Dasom both said at the same time. 
 
"Focus, we have a big test coming soon." Aera tapped her pen on her notebook. 
 
"So ..." Sungjong scooted closer to Aera. 
 
"How did Myungsoo act yesterday night?" 
 
"Fine, why do you ask?" 
 
"We sang karaoke before leaving but Myungsoo just sat with his arms crossed, he seemed really mad." Aera's heart dropped. Did he hear?
 
"But only because these fangirls tried to harass Myungsoo. Those silly fangirls have no life but to follow him around, do they not have school either?" 
 
"Mrs. Kim?" A light tap touched her shouder.
 
"Oh." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I know I said that you'd be leaving to visit America next week but they've moved it 2 days from now." 
 
"Two days?" 
 
"I'm sorry, an emergency situation happened and they moved everything back. You did tell Myungsoo about this trip, right?"
 
"Yes, of course. I'm sure he'll understand this though."
 
"Alright then, i'm so sorry for this to suddenly happen."
 
"It's fine, I've already had all of my paper work done anyways." 
 
"You are a fine child who is both smart and talented, make us proud." 
 
"Thank you." Aera bowed to her teacher. "Aera!"
 
"I'll leave you two to talk." Myungsoo came running to Aera, he suddenly came to a stop and was breathing heavy.
 
"What's wrong?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Taehyun! Myungsoo let me go, I have to go to Taehyun." 
 
"Aera, take it easy the ba-"
 
"Taehyun! You can't leave me, you told me that you are going to stay this time. Don't lie to me, you said you wouldn't leave you said you'd stay by my side ... Taehyun."
 
Aera grabbed Myungsoo's coat and laid her head on Myungsoo's chest. He rested his chin on top of her head, he brought his hand up and her back. He glanced to the left and her parents were sitting in silence, listening to the yelling of the doctors. To the right was his parents, grandmother,  brother and sister in law; along with Dasom and his friends. 
 
"He promised me ..." Aera pushed Myungsoo away. "He promised me he wasn't going to leave and that he was recovering a lot each day, he lied to me.Why did he make a promise he couldn't keep?" Aera was pouding her fist onto her chest. 
 
"Aera, stop it. Don't hurt yourself." Myungsoo held her hands to stop her from beating herself up.
 
"It's all my fault, it's all my fault. I did this, I hurt him and I'm a murderer .. I don't deserve to live-" Everyone else stood up and Aera stood there frozen. 
 
"Are you guys the family of Shin Taehyun." Aera's parents went up. 
 
"We all are." Her mother said. 
 
"How is our son doing?" Her dad quietly spoke.
 
"We tried out best, we really did. I'm sorry for your loss." He bowed to them before leaving. 
 
"Aera." Dasom slowly walked towards her. Aera was trembling in Myungsoo's arm and all he could do was hold her at the moment and help her process what was going on, she looked up and saw her parents holding each other and she saw them crying. 
 
"I .... I ..." The doors open again and they rolled out Taehyun's body but you couldn't see his face. Aera's eyes followed the hospital bed, the next thing she remembers was the world going black.
 

The story will be ending before 35 chapters.

Comment, Subscribe and UpVote. Thank for reading.