o23

A Thousand Miles

 

Chapter 23 : Project 101- Music (optional)

 

"Honey, your eyes are going to burn through his face."
 
"They should do that, I can't believe this!." She crossed her arms and paced back an forth. "If only I didn't feel sorry for you I would've punched you right on spot when I heard what you did."
 
"Then where is she at the moment?" 
 
"She's at home with me but she's giving the cold shoulder and she's ignoring me." Dujoon sighed and pressed a button on the telephone. 
 
"Get Ready."
 
"For what?" Myungsoo sat up.
 
"Let them in." The doors suddenly opened and a crowd of people came into the conference room and the first thing that the first person who stepped in the room did was hit Myungsoo.
 
"Grandma!"
 
"You are such a cruel jerk, I can't believe my grandson would do that, you don't deserve her! She should divorce your !" Yoona came around and stopped her.
 
"Grandma, you heard him right? He's your grandson and you should be helping him not beating him."
 
"I know he's my grandson, I just needed to let out my anger." She straightened her clothing and walked away glaring at Myungsoo.  He spotted Aera's parents and went to immediately bow to them, he went knee first on the ground and bowed. 
 
"I'm sorry, I didn't take care of your daughter well enough." Aera's mom helped him back on his feet.
 
"I'm only dissappointed that things ended this way but I forgive you, I know you are a good person." Her dad nodded and went to sit down. The members and Dasom waved and went to go sit down, Myungsoo turned around and almost tripped over when he saw the big bang members. 
 
"Told you we'd be back if something happens." T.O.P smiled. 
 
"You're lucky we have an image we need to uphold, if we weren't idols I'd beat you up right now." Jiyong with a blank face.  Myungsoo froze, unable to say anything. Not even a second had past and Seungri broke into a laugh. 
 
"This was not the plan." Taeyang smacked Seungri. 
 
"We were just kidding, we're here to help you with our princess." Jiyong smiled.
 
"Um ..." 
 
"Where is our sweetheart?" Daesung walked in. 
 
"At home resting-"
 
"DASEUNG!" Dasom jumped up and went to go hug him. 
 
"Dasom! Where are you going? You're my girlfriend! " Sungyeol screamed. 
 
"I like my Daesung Oppa more!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So, what should I do?" 
 
"I don't know Myungsoo, what should you do?" Myungsoo's mom blurted out. 
 
"Aren't we hear to help him?" Woohyun whispered to himself. Dujoon who was pacing back and forth around one side of the room smiled to himself, never in his lifetime has he seen his brother act this way. 
 
"Myungsoo, how about this, lets talk about everything before this little problem happened. Why don't you tell us about your marriage with Aera, then we can build on what to do after that."
 
"I'll be right back, restroom." Yoona slipped out of the room and went to the restroom.
 
"I guess I can do that for you guys." He took a long pause and opened his mouth.
 
"At first, I thought of this marriage as a joke. I accidentaly grabbed Aera's hand and said I had a girlfriend when I didn't who she was, it turns out she was the girl I was arranged to marry." He smiled ...... "In all honesty I thought I was going to toy around with her heart .."
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aera, laid on the bed and got up and then laid on the bed and got back up. She sighed and looked at the clock and then rubbed her stomach. Shaking her head she got up from the bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. Opening the fridge she grabbed the tuna salads she made a few hours ago and sat on the table.
 
"Baby Pea, why are you doing this to mommy? I'm going to get really fat-" She got cut off when her phone rang. 
 
"Hello?" 
 
"Aera, Myungsoo came to the hotel and got in a fight with Dujoon but ended up punching the window and now Myungsoo's hand is bleeding a lot, he says he wont' go to the hospital unless you come. Can you come right now? I'm scared, his hand looks really bad and-" Yoona's voiced trembled and she cried. "Please Aera, I know you are mad at me but he's loosing a lot of blood and-" Aera grabbed her purse and walked fastly down the stairs, he grabbed the keys and ran to the car and then drove off. 
 
 
 
 
Aera ran inside and went to the front desk to ask where he was but the man was still talking on the phone and she didn't want to be rude but she asked anyways since she was in an emergency. 
 
"Excuse me, do you know where Myungsoo is? Or Yoona? She called me and she and sh-"
 
"Ah, Mrs. Kim they are in the conference room on the 4th floor-"
 
"Thank you sir." She bowed and ran towards the elevator, clicking the buttons as fast as she could.
 
"Mrs. Kim! Be careful, you're pregnant!" She stopped pressing the button and turned to him. 
 
"H-How did you know?" 
 
"You should hurry up and go to him." 
 
"Right, right, right." Aera shook her head  and went into the elevator. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Conference room, Conference room, Co-Ah, you scared me." 
 
"Aera!" Yoona stood up from the door and hugged Aera. 
 
"Where is he? Is he still bleeding a lot and is he-"
 
"Sh. Just wait a minute."  She whispered. "I think you need to hear this."
 
"What?" 
 
"I'm going to open the door and when I do, I'm going to leave the door open a little bit. Stay quiet and listen to him first then you can come in okay." Aera was confused but she nodded. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry, I hope I didn't take long." Yoona squeezed through and opened the door a little. Yoona glanced through the door and signaled for her to come in a little more. Aera opened the door a little more and peaked through the door. 
 
".....well, like I said I wasn't going to love her since I didn't know who she was and there was no way I was going to marry a stranger and love her but I lied to myself big time. I-I fell in love with her, I don't know when but I fell in love with her but I love how she was always by myside and I love how sweet she is, I love how ..... she would always comfort me in my hard times and she would always joke with me. Even when there were guys that looked more handsome than me, can you believe that? She still thought of me as the most handsome. Aera makes my sad days go away and I forget about things when I'm with her, when I hold her in my arms I feel like life is complete, when I kiss her it feels like i'm kissing an angel, and when I just see her, everytime I see her, my heart falls for her more and more ..."
 
Aera began tearing up as she bit her lips. Yoona looked at her and wanted to pull her into a hug but she had to wait and let Aera listen to everything first. 
 
" .... I love her and it really hurts to see her being distant from me, I didn't mean any of the things that happened and I don't love anyone else other than her, Aera is the only one in my heart. I really hope that we can forget about all of this and start again, I want to see that smile and I want to be able to take care of her and baby pea, I want to be a good daddy to my child and well, I don't want to live with her hating me.." Aera turned to Yoona teary and Yoona nodded. Aera pushed the double doors and the whole room stood up shocked. Myungsoo immediately stood up and wiped his tears away. Aera slowly walked towards him while the room remained quiet. 
 
"Stupid, Myungsoo. Are you really that stupid?" Myungsoo looked down. "I forgive you." 
 
"I'm sorry." He whispered. "This is all my fault." 
 
"Why are you stubborn?" She grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. Myungsoo immediately grabbed onto her waist and deepened the kiss. 
 
"Camera, camera!" Dasom grabbed her phone and took a picture.
 
"I'm so jealous, you two are so cute." Jiyong pouted. "I need to get a girlfriend too." 
 
"Grandma can set you up with a pretty girl." 
 
"How about me?" Seungri showed up from behind. 
 
"Myeongseouicant-" Aera placed her finger on his lips and smiled. "Myungsoo, I can't breathe." 
 
"Sorry." He smiled and pecked her lips one more time before bending down and kissing her stomach. 
 
"I missed you two.I love you and I love your mommy too." 
 
"I love you too." 
 

Initially I was going to use this chapter as a chapter for them to form a plan but I got to this so its a bit rushed buy its not over yet.

Comment, Subcribe and UpVote! Thanks for reading :)