o11

A Thousand Miles

 

Chapter 11 : First Night- Music (optional)

Does he really like me? Or did he say he loved me? Aera paced back and forth waiting for Myungsoo to get out of the bathroom. She suddenly stopped walking for a second and then continued to walk again. "Was he serious about this?"

"Are you not going to change?"

"I am-Uff!"She turned around only to have her face right on his bare chest. She took 5 big steps away from him and covered her eyes. 

"Yah! W-Where is your shirt?" She heard silence.

"Kim Myungsoo! Can you not talk?" Silence.

"Kim Myungsoo! Why aren't you answering me?" Slowly, finger by finger she took her hands off her face. "Where did you go-AHH!" He was hugged her tightly from behind. 

"Boo!" He whispered in her ear. "When did you start calling me by my full name?" He felt her back stiffen and laughed at her. He slid his arm around her waist. "You know, you look really tempting right now in that dress." 

"NO!" She yelled as she ran into the bathroom. Myungsoo sat on the bed and closed his eyes. Click! He heard the door lock and chuckled. "Do you need help getting out of the dress?" He yelled.

"NO!  I can do it myself!" 

"Alright, I offered." The door suddenly cracked open and he turned his head around. "Out of the dress already?" Aera gulped and then she pouted. 

"Can you go get my mom?" She said looking away. Myungsoo smirked and walked up to the door. "Please?" She pouted again.

"I'll help you. Come out here." 

"No. I don't want to." 

"Tch. Such a hassle." He took her arm and pulled her out. "Is the zipper stuck?" 

"Maybe." 

"Turn around." 

"Just get my mom." 

"I'm already here so i'll just do it. I don't want to bother them just to help you get out of a dress." 

"But-"

"But what? It's okay if I see you, we ARE married after all." 

"Yah!"

"Okay, okay. Stay still." He tried to wiggle the zip once but it wouldn't zip down. The second time he tried it didn't zip down either. "How did you get in this dress in the first place?" 

"I don't know how i'm suppose to answer you." He sighed. 

"Good, I didn't need an answer anyways. I was just talking to myself." 

"If you can't do it i'll go get my mom." 

"I can do it just stay still." 

"You better look away, you don't need to be seeing anything ..."

"Yet." She turned around and smacked him. He tried a third time and it started to zip down. "Ha, got it." He continued to slide the zipper down her back and everytime his skin made contact with her back her eyes would grow wider and wider.

"Done." 

"Thanks." Aera stepped forward but tripped on her dress, Myungsoo went forward to catch her but also fell down with her. There was a loud thud as they both fell down. Aera slowly opened her eyes and found Myungsoo staring into her eyes, he slowly raised his head and made contact with Aera's lips. No Area! Don't give in, don't give .... Pretty soon they were having a hot make out session on the floor. Myungsoo tugged down on Aera's dress but she pulled it back down. 

"Myungsoo, your grandma wants to-" Sungjong suddenly opened the door. Ugh, why did you ruin it Sungjong? Myungsoo thought. 

"I, um ... I'll just go." Sungjong scratched his head and closed the door. Myungsoo shook his head and looked back at Aera who stared back with widened eyes.

"Hurry and get changed." He laughed and kissed her one more time before getting up and going downstairs. Aera stood up and shook her head. 

"Oh my gosh, Aera. What's going on to you? He's not even that good of a kisser why were you so caught ..." She thought back to what just happened. "No, no." She shook her head. "Oh god, we just had a make out session on the floor." She slapped both of her cheeks.

 

° ❈ °

 

 

Myungsoo closed the doors and made his way downstairs to the living room where everyone else was and as he was making his way down everyone was smiling widely at him. 

"What?" 

"I told you didn't I? I'm going to get a great-grandchild soon." His grandma whispered to Dasom.

"So, when did you start wearing lipstick Myungsoo?" Woohyun chuckled. 

"What are you-" He wiped his lips with his finger. Pink. 

"Save it Myungsoo, we know what you've been up too." Hoya put his hand on Sungjong's shoulder. "I think you've scarred our little maknae here." He turned to Sungjong. 

"I'm sorry."

"Learn how to lock the door, Myung." Sungyeol threw a pillow at Myungsoo.

"Its my house. Why should I?" He sat down on the floor next to his grandma. "Did our parents leave already?" She nodded. 

"How are you getting home then?" 

"With me!" Dongwoo raised his hand. "Your grandma is going to my house to visit my mom and make me dubokki." 

"Where is Aera?" 

"Oh, she's still changing. I had to help her get out of her dress-" Sunggyu suddenly bursted out laughing, along with Woohyun. 

"Whats so funny?" 

"I see where you two were going, Sungjong, why did you go bother them?" 

"Yeah, they were going to do it."

"Thats none of your business hyung." 

"Oh, Aera!" Dasom waved her hand. "Hurry and come sit here." Aera straightened her pajama's before heading down to where they were.

"Yah, don't you look beautiful tonight." Woohyun commented. 

"Hyung, keep your eyes off of her." 

"Alright, alright." He put his hands up. 

"You're so lucky you're marrying her, i'd marry her in a second if you two weren't married." Myungsoo glared at Hoya.

"Okay, i'm sorry. Didn't mean to offend you." 

"Its okay Hoya, if I didn't marry Myungsoo I might of married you instead." 

"Yah." He pulled Aera down next to him. 

"You guys stop joking around now." Myungsoo's grandma nagged them. "You guys are like a pack of wild dogs." 

"Grandma, how can you say that to me? I feel hurt." Sungyeol put a hand on his heart. 

"Stop acting like a child will you?" Dasom smacked Sungyeol's head. 

"So." His grandma turns to both Myungsoo and Aera, she grabs his hand and puts something in his hand, as well as Aera's. 

"What is this?" Myungsoo looks at the liquid bottle. 

"It helps you get aroused when you guys have ." The whole room goes quiet. Aera's mouth drops and she looks at Myungsoo. He just shrugs his shoulders. 

"Grandma, I think this is too soon ... you know we just got married and especially when its an arranged marriage, it means we aren't that comfortable at level yet, you know ....."

"I beg to differ, I mean Myungsoo has your lipstick all over him and I can see your lip bleeding a bit." Aera looked at his grandma confusingly then covered . It is?

"That was .. it was just-" 

"Here, this too." She hands Aera a black bag. "Open it." Aera looks around at everyone before she hesitantly opens it, she reaches her hand in it and takes out a long piece of- 

"Grandma!" Aera drops it on the ground and the room fills up with laughter. 

"Wow, thanks grandma. This will be put to good use tonight." Aera stares at Myungsoo in shock and attempts to get up but gets pulled down by Myungsoo. 

"Where are you going? If you want to go upstairs so bad lets show everyone the way out first." 

"No, that wasn't-"

"Sh!" He puts his finger on her lips. "Would you guys mind?" 

"No problem." They all start leaving one by one. Aera stands a safe distance from Myungsoo as tI hey bid goodnight to their guest. 

"Hey, I hope you'll be able to move tomorrow morning." Dasom grins.

"Dasom!" She laughs and walks out.

"I'm just kidding. Goodnight Mrs. Kim." Sunggyu waves bye to Aera and whispers to Myungsoo. 

"Don't break the bed okay, those things are expensive." 

"Hyung!" 

"I know, I know. Have fun, don't go too rough on her." And he leaves the door. The last to exit was his grandma. 

"I expect a great-grandchild soon." She smiled at them and walked out the door to Dongwoo. Myungsoo closed the door and massaged his temples. 

"Gosh, she's never gonna leave this alone. Yah, Aera-" He looked up and she was gone. "Aera?" 

 

° ❈ °

 

Myungsoo rubs his eyes as he made his way back upstairs to their room. Odd though, were did she go so fast? I wasn't going to do anything to her. I was tired, I'll just save my energy for some other time. He entered the room and closed it only to find a big brown blob on one side of the bed.

"I know you're in there." He crossed his arms and gets in bed next to her. He scoffs and turns to where her back is. "If you don't turn around and reply back to me i'm going to pounce on-"

"What do you want?" He laughs. "Don't do anything to me, please? I know we had that thing that happened earlier but that was because. because of, because of the current si-reasons." She lowers the blanket so that you could just see her eyes and hesitantly opened one eye at Myungsoo.

"Are you that scared of me?" He turned to his side and looks at her.

"Well, I don't know what you're capable of." 

"Oh, i'm sure i'm capable of many things. Thats what alot of girls tell me." Aera pulls the blanket down, revealing an o0o.

"What?" 

"I'm just kidding." He smiles.

"You better be kidding-AHH!" Aera suddenly covers her head with the blanket. Myungsoo laughs and also goes under the covers. 

"You're scared of thunder? The school's sweetheart is scared of thunder? Hahaha."

"Yah, its not funny. Stop making fun of me." 

"I don't know how I can't, its too funny. I can't believe your scared of thunder." He suddenly stops talking when he hears sniffing. "Yah, Kim Aera ... are you crying?"

"No." She whispers. Myungsoo sighs and he brings Aera into his arms. 

"I was just kidding, I know why you're scared of thunder." He her hair. 

"Oh, yeah? And how do you know?"

"Its because of your brother, you mom told me what happened." He tightens his grip on her and feels her returning the hug, his lips tug into a smile. Goodnight Kim Aera.

 


Oh god guys, I don't know where i'm going with this story. I'M HAVING A BRAIN FART, MY IDEAS JUST LEFT ME! I'M SORRY I HAVE FAILED YOU GUYS AS AN AUTHOR. But I hope this was decent, I don't know where i'm going .. i have lost track but I hope you guys are enjoying it and sorry if its too slow I just have so much to tie into one story but ...eh and oh, i'm working on another story that won't be posted yet but i'm planning on writing it after this one. 

Comment, Subcribe & UpVote!

Thanks for reading :)