Jealousy

Dream 2

Min Hyuk´s POV

When I followed her, I saw her standing there in front of them, talking to the guy and after just a few minutes he walked away, brushing against her shoulder. Suzy suddenly crouched down and I could see her back slightly trembling, it was as if she was crying. I got near her and also crouched in front of her, seeing her cry her eyes out.

“I really don´t know to react, when a girl starts crying” I thought to myself as I asked her “What happened? Who was that guy?”

So, she lifts her head up slightly, looking at me with such a sad expression as if her little world had just crumbled and said stuttering “He… He cheated on me”

Trying to comfort her, I lightly patted her back with my left hand and put my right hand out, giving a caring smile “Come, lift up” I said to her as she took a small glance at me and took hold of my hand. I carefully gave a slight push, helping her lift up from the floor. I put my hand over her shoulder and slowly we walked together to the parks bench and sat there as Suzy kept on bowling her eyes out.

Looking at her like that, I gently called out her name “Suzy” and she turned her face to look at me. I softly wiped her sad tears away that fell down her warm, pinkish cheeks, saying with a soft tone of voice “Don´t cry anymore, you look prettier when you smile” and Suzy slowly stopped pouring her heart out.

So, to cheer her up, I gently grabbed her arm and said smiling “How about we go somewhere and have some fun, hmm”

She looked at me and nodded a small ok, trying to smile. Smiling back at her, I took out my phone from my right pocket of my jeans and called Ji-Eun. The moment I called her, she answered my call and asked me “Are you arriving?”

“Sorry Ji-Eun, but Suzy and I won´t be able to appear there” I said to her.

“Why? Did something happen?” she asked me getting all worried.

“Kind of… I´ll explain it to you later” I said to her as she quickly said with a concerned yet disappointed tone of voice “It´s too bad you guys can´t come… but I hope it´s nothing to serious. Bye..."

“I´m sorry… Bye” I apologized to her as I turned off the phone call and turned to Suzy saying “Come on, let´s go!” with a warm smile on my face.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

After I had received Min Hyuk´s phone call, I felt sort of disappointed knowing that they couldn´t rock up. Lee Hong Ki then walked towards me with a bottle of water in his hand and sat beside me asking “Aren´t they coming?”

“Apparently, something came up. So, they won´t be able to show up” I said to him as one of the female workers came up to him and said “She has arrived, so you can go and get changed into this” as she handed his outfit and left.  Looking at Lee Hong Ki I asked “Who arrived? You´re not, modeling alone?”

“Ah… No, I´ll be modeling with that famous model again” He said to me as I looked at him and said “Oh, that Kim Ji Won model?”

“Yeah, that´s the one” he said to me as he lift up from the chair and walked to his dressing room to get changed into the other clothes.

Kim Ji Won´s POV

As I walked into the building, the first thing that caught my eyes was Lee Hong Ki, who was sitting next to a girl, talking and smiling at her. It was the first time I had seen that girl, so I wondered who she could possibly be. Curious, I asked my manager “Who is that girl?” as I pointed to her. But, she just gave me an expression of “I don´t know”

The manager then assumed, that maybe she was one of the new staff members that were working there. The female worker, that usually organizes the clothing came up to me and gave me a dress for me to wear for the shoot.

So, I went into my dressing room and got changed. Once, I was finished I opened the door and walked out seeing Lee Hong Ki standing there next to the photographers, waiting for us to get out pictures taken.

I walked up to him and said smiling “You look good” as I slightly touched his arm. The photographer then looked at us and said “Ok, let´s get started!”

Lee Hong Ki and I started posing for the camera with various types of poses. After a while, the photo-shoot ended and he just coldly let go of me and walked towards that girl again. So, I walked up to them and started hanging on to Hong Ki´s arm.

And that´s when I noticed that the girl was starting to give me the eye, while Hong Ki tried pushing me away, but I still hanged on to him.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

After, the photographers had finished taking all the pictures they needed for the advertising of the new seasons clothing. Hong Ki directed himself to me with a smile on his face asking “What did you think?”

“You looked good” I said smiling to him, when suddenly the model Ji Won appeared in front of me clinging on to Hong Ki as if she was his girlfriend. So, I started feeling uncomfortable and irritated with what I was seeing and when I looked at Hong Ki, I could see that he was trying to take her hand off of him but she kept on hanging onto him tighter.

Lee Hong Ki feeling nervous that I would misunderstand the situation, said “It´s not what you think”

Upset, I lift up from the white plastic chair and removed her hands away from him saying with a sweet yet scary tone of voice “Look, you´re a very pretty women and I wish you well, but if you ever touch my boyfriend again. They will be wiping your blue blood off the walls. And I mean that, in the nicest possible way” as I grabbed my jacket and left with Hong Ki.

Once, we were outside he kept trying to explain himself “There is really nothing going on between us” so, I just looked at him with a smile and said “I know, I trust you” as I turned around ready to leave.

“Where are you going? The car is that way” He said to me pointing at the car.

“I still have something else to do, so I´ll take a cab” I said to him as he looked at me and said “Oh… Ok, then byebye” as he waved a goodbye and walked to his car.

Min Hyuk´s POV

“Where do you want to go?” I asked Suzy as I gave her my second helmet.

“Just take me somewhere” she said to me feeling really down as we got on top of my motorcycle. “Ok, then let´s go to a game place” I said to her smiling as I started my motorcycle and went to the arcade.

Once we got there we started playing various types of games. We even went on to a dancing machine to see who could win, but I ended up losing. We spent the whole morning playing different stuff in there and she seemed to be cheering up a little.

Since it was already half past one and the both of us were really hungry, we went to a ramyon shop and had our meal there and after we had finished eating, I asked her “Do you want to go watch a movie?”

“Yeah…” she said smiling, so I asked her “What kind of movie?”

“A comedy would be good” she said to me as we got up and walked to the movie theater. When we arrived there I quickly looked at what movies they had and I bought two tickets for the movie “Miss Change”

Since the movie was only going to start in twenty minutes we went in to the big dark room and sat right at the last row of the back.

“I´m going to go buy popcorn and drinks, so wait here” I said to her smiling as she sat there, while I went to buy, one large popcorn and two medium coke drinks. Once I bought it, I went back into the room 3 and sat next to Suzy, waiting for the movie to start. When we were there, the room was empty but it slowly started to fill the chairs up with people and the movie had started.

As we watched it, I glanced at Suzy to see how she was doing and she seemed to be having fun, since she was laughing so brightly.

“Do you like the movie?” I whispered to her.

“Yeah, I´ve actually been wanting to see this movie for quite a while” She said to me smiling as she kept on stuffing popcorn in like a little six year old kid and sipping on her drink. She looked so cute at that moment, I couldn´t understand why a guy would cheat on such a cute yet smart girl.

“Do I have something on my face?” She suddenly asked me (whispering).

“Uhmmn… no, I was just thinking of something” I whispered back to her as I turned my face towards the big screen and continued to watch the movie.

 

************************************************************************************************

I´m sorry for the late chapter :/

i hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^_^

Please comment and subscribe if you can :) It really motivates me  *^_^*

************************************************************************************************