Hong Ki sick

Dream 2

Nobody´s POV

The ride stopped and the four of them walked out of it. “Well that was fun” Suzy said to them smiling as they walked together out of the amusement park, since it was already time to head back home.

While Suzy and Seo in Guk went their way, Lee Ji-Eun and Lee Hong Ki walked up to his car. She got in and he drove her home and before she got out of the car, she gave a slight kiss on Hong Ki´s lips and told him goodnight, with a warm smile as she entered the building, walking forward until she reached the elevator. She got in and pressed the button to go to the third floor and then walked to her apartment door wondering if what Hong Ki said could possibly be true.

She put her password in and walked in to her apartment, directing herself to the kitchen and opening the fridge to see if she had any Kimchi left. Luckily she still had some, so she opened the plastic box and took some Kimchi out, putting it on to a plate. While she ate, she drank some water along with it.

Sleepy, she walked to her bedroom and got into bed, rolling herself into the warm blankets, trying to sleep.

On the next day it was pouring with rain, so Ji-Eun grabbed her umbrella and got a taxi ride to the SM building, for her to start her early dancing rehearsals. After two hours had passed she suddenly got a call from Hong Ki´s manager.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

“Lee Ji-Eun! Where is Lee Hong Ki? He´s supposed to have been here for a variety show, one hour ago” he said to me freeking out.

“I don´t know where he is, but go see where he is” I said to him as he quickly told me “Phone me when you find him” as his manager turned off the call.

“What the heck is he doing?” I wondered to myself as I quickly went to shower and then change into my other clothes. I quickly grabbed my bag that had my tracksuit in it and quickly went home to leave it there. After I put it there I tried to grab a taxi, but I couldn´t find one, so I opened my umbrella and quickly walked to Hong Ki´s house to check if he was there and as I was walking there a strong wind came by and ended up braking my umbrella “Just my luck” I thought sarcastically to myself as the rain kept pouring heavily. I ran as fast as I could. By the time I had arrived at his place, my hair was soaking wet and my clothes were drenched from the rain.

I entered the gates, and walked up the stairs to his door, knocking on it. But he didn´t answer. I then remembered that after we started dating he gave me a spare key to his house. So I looked through my bag and found it. I opened the door and slowly entered his house, looking around “Now that I think about it, even doe he gave me a key to his house it´s the first time I´ve come in here” I thought to myself as I looked for him around the house.

After I found his bedroom, I walked in and he was lying there, coughing his lungs out and he was sweating a lot so, I touched his forehead to see if he had a fever and it was really hot.

“I guess you won´t be going to work today” I thought to myself as I picked my phone and called his manager back.

“Did you find him?” he asked me right away after I had hardly called him.

“Uhmmn… Yeah. But he´s really sick so, he won´t be going to work today” I said to him as he said “I see… Then tell him I´ll reschedule the stuff” as he turned off the call.

After he ended the call I called the variety show “Weekly Idol” saying that I wouldn´t be able to make it today. Once I finished making the call I went through Lee Hong Ki’s clothing to find a shirt for me to wear, since the clothes I was wearing were wet.

I went to his bathroom and wore a white long shirt of his and dried my hair. I grabbed a bowl from his kitchen and filled it with water and then I quickly fetched a small towel, to wipe the sweat from his neck and arms.

I drenched the towel again and squeezed the water out of it, putting it on top of his forehead, to see if the fever would go down.

While he rested I went to the kitchen and looked around the fridge to see if I could find some ingredients, luckily there were vegetables and chicken so I ended up making him some porridge.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

After a few hours I woke up feeling really weak and I could hear noises coming from my kitchen so, I got up from bed and slowly walked up to my door peeking through it, to see who it was.

I could see Ji-Eun humming to herself as she cooked something. She was wearing my white shirt, which looked like dress, when she´s wearing it, I just smiled as I slowly watched her.

“Wait but why is she wearing my shirt?” I thought to myself as I opened the door and walked towards her seeing her clothes hanging to the side near the bathroom, to dry off. “Oh, that´s what happened she got wet from the rain” I thought to myself as Ji-Eun saw me.

“How are you feeling?” she asked me.

“A little better” I said to her smiling as I sat in the living room sofa.

“You should go to bed and rest a little bit more” she said to me with a concerned expression.

“I don´t want to, besides I can´t see you from my bedroom” I said to her as she just looked at me and said “Go to bed, I´ll bring the porridge to you in a minute”

“Fine…” I said pouting to her as I slowly walked back into my bedroom and got under the blankets. After a few minutes passed she walked in with a bowl of porridge and some medication on a tray, as she sat on my bed next to me putting the tray on top of the small drawer.

“Here, have some of this flu medication” she said to me smiling as she gave the pills and the cup of water, so I drank it.

Afterwards she slowly fed me the chicken porridge she had made me, asking “Does it taste good”

“It tastes good” I said to her smiling as I ate the rest of it.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

After he had eaten everything I pushed the blankets up and tucked him in as I grabbed the tray to take to the kitchen and wash it, and as I was about to leave his room he suddenly grabbed my shirt saying “You´re not leaving are you?”

“Don´t worry I´m just going to wash the dishes” I said to him as he let go and I went to the kitchen, to start cleaning. Once I finished I went to his bedroom and sat on the floor as I watched him sleeping soundly. “I´m tired” I thought to myself as I crossed my arms and laid my head on it slowly falling asleep too.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

When I woke up late in the afternoon I saw Ji-Eun sleeping by my side.

“She´s so cute” I thought to myself as I watched her sleeping face. Seeing that she was shivering I got out of bed and picked her slowly. Putting her slightly on the side of my bed, luckily she didn´t wake up, so I just got back into bed and covered the both of us with the blankets and went back to sleep.

Nobody´s POV

When Ji-Eun woke up it was already early in the morning, everything was a little blurry since she was still opening her eyes, and when her vision came in clearly, she saw Hong Ki´s face really close to hers.

“AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh” she screamed pushing Lee Hong Ki out of the bed, causing him to fall from the side of his bed to the floor.

“Ouch” he complained rubbing his as he then looked at her asking “Why are you screaming?”

“Why am I in your bed?” she asked panicking.

“Since you were cold, I put you in my bed” he said to her as he lifted himself up from the floor.

“You didn´t do weird things to me did you?” she asked him.

“No… And I´m going to have some breakfast, I´m hungry” he said to her walking out of his bedroom yawning as he rubbed his hair.