Kiss

Dream 2

“Now, now I need to go and prepare the things for tonight” She mumbled.

“Bye, bye Jaejoong oppa” Lee Ji-Eun said to his grave with a small yet soft expression as she waved him a goodbye, picking up her blue leather handbag and left the graveyard, walking slowly on the side of the pavement until she reached a small grocery store and bought all the things she needed for tonight.

Lee Ji-Eun then walked to a small bakery and bought a strawberry chocolate birthday cake that came along with two candles that had her age number. She picked up the boxed cake and walked out of the store, waiting on the side of the pavement for a cab.

The moment it arrived she opened the back door and entered it. After 20 minutes passed it arrived at her apartment, so she entered the building, walked towards the elevator and went to her apartment floor. Ji-Eun walked in to her apartment and quickly put the grocery bags and the cake on top of the table and had her lunch.

Once she finished eating it, she went to rest on the couch and put her alarm for five o´clock so that she can start cooking and get dressed at that hour. Like that everything would be ready by around eight o´clock.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

The first thing I heard when I woke up at something in the morning was my phone, ringing over and over again. It didn´t seem like my alarm so I picked up my phone, having my eyes still closed from being so sleepy and checked who was calling me.

Slightly opening my eyes just to see that it was my manager that was phoning me “Hello…” I said to him with a really tired tone of voice.

“Hong Ki don´t forget that at one in the afternoon you have to go act for that drama…” The manager reminded me.

“Oh yes… I´ll be there later…” I said to him turning off the call and going back to sleep. After the hours passing by I woke up at around midday and went to eat something in the kitchen and got dressed. I grabbed my keys and Ji-Eun´s present, walked out of the house and got into my car, heading myself to where I had to go act a scene.

As I drove there I was so happy yet nervous about the present that i had bought Ji-Eun, afraid she wouldn´t like it. It was a silver necklace with infinity symbol on it, to symbolize that I will love her for the rest of my life and that there is no number to how much I love her.

The moment I arrived there I took a look at the script and revised some of my lines and as I was trying to get into my character I heard someone calling me “Hong Ki!!” I looked back and it was Ji Won waving with a big smile and walking towards me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked her.

“I´m one of the cameos” she said to me with a smile.

“I see” I said to her as the director said “Everyone! Get into character!” so, I got in front of the cameras and started acting out my scene. We stayed there for quite a while, because we had to retake the scenes. But after a few good hours everybody wrapped up their things and started leaving.

I walked towards my car and got in. And the moment I started it up, Ji Won suddenly opened the right side of the door and sat on Ji-Eun´s seat.

“Get out!” I said to her with an irritated tone of voice.“Give me a ride” She said to me, ignoring what I had said.

“Get out of the car!” I repeated but with an angrier tone.

“Fine I´ll get out of the car, but only after I take something” she said to me.

“What?” I asked. And the moment I looked to the side she grabbed me and suddenly kissed me so, I quickly pulled her away feeling shocked by what she had done.

“What the heck are you doing? I have a girlfriend!” I yelled at her as she quickly got out of the car and said “I don´t care” as she walked away.

I then started the car up and when I looked forward I saw a flash of camera and then I noticed a guy with a camera in his hand hiding behind a tree. “Oh no!” I thought to myself as I got out of the car. The guy noticed that I saw him and started running so I ran after him, trying to catch him, before those pictures ended up on the news.

I ran and ran after him but I couldn´t catch him.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

Hearing my alarm ringing, I woke up and started making food. I made various types of meals and put it in a small picnic basket. After that I went to my bedroom and got prettily dressed, during my hair and putting on my make-up carefully.

The moment the clock striked at eight I grabbed the picnic basket, the cake and walked out of the apartment building waiting on the side of the rode for a cab to appear, but even doe I waited for 15 minutes no car appeared.

Until, suddenly a really cool car stopped next to me and opened his door window.

“Need a ride?” Kai asked me.

I looked at the time and it was already getting late, so I looked at him and asked “Actually I do, can you take me to Jongmyo shrine”

“Sure, get in” he said to me as I opened the door and sat in the car and as he was driving me there he asked me “You look really pretty, are you going to do something important there?”

“I´m celebrating my birthday with Hong Ki today” I said to him smiling.

"Oh... Then happy birthday" He said to me, smiling.

“But how did you know I needed a ride?” I asked.

“I didn´t, I just notice you standing there as I was driving so I thought maybe you needed a ride” He said to me smiling as we arrived there.

“Thanks for the ride” I said to him smiling as I grabbed my stuff and walked to the back of the shrine. I took out a square checkered red and white table cloth and put it nicely on the grass near the big beautiful view.

I took the small plastic boxes with food inside and spread it around the middle of the cloth and placed the cake there, sticking the two candles on it, waiting for Lee Hong Ki.

Kai´s POV

The moment she got out of the car I watched her walking towards the back of the shrine, wondering if her boyfriend had still arrived I parked my car near the place and followed her and watched her from a few meters away.

He didn´t seem to have still arrived and she was standing there alone watching the dark sky filled with beautiful shining stars that illuminated the whole of Seoul.

I walked up to her and said “Why are you here alone? Aren´t you supposed to be with your boyfriend?”

“I´m waiting for him. And why haven´t you lift yet?” She asked.

“Because I didn´t feel like it… and besides since he hasn´t arrived yet, I´ll accompany you until he gets here. It´s not good for girls to hang around here alone at this time of the night” I said to her smiling as she just smiled back.

“I guess it´s ok, if you stay here just until he gets here” she said to me as she continued to watch the sky.

Nobody´s POV

After one hour had passed Hong Ki still didn´t appear so, Ji-Eun started feeling sad mumbling “Why hasn´t he come yet?”

“Did he forget?” Kai asked her.

“I don´t know… I´ll try and phone him” she said to Kai as she took out her phone from her handbag and dialed his number.

She tried calling him over and over again, but he didn´t answer his phone. Feeling down she looked at her phone and said to Kai “He isn´t answering…”

“Hey did you make these?” He asked her.

“Yeah… I´m not a really good cook but I tried making these for him” She said to him.

“Can I have some?” He asked her.

“Sure… He´s not coming anyways so its fine” she said to him looking unhappy as he put her phone back in her handbag.

Kai started eating up the meals she made and said with a big smile across his cheeks “This is really good”

“Really?” She asked him as she also started eating the food she made. After they finished eating it was already half past eleven so Kai looked at her and said “Come  on, I´ll take you home”

“Thanks, let me just quickly clean this up” she said to him as she put everything in the basket and put the cake back in the box. Both of them then got into the car and Kai asked her “So, where do you live?”

“Just leave me, where you picked me up. I live in that apartment building” she said to him smiling as he drove her there.

“Thanks for the ride and for accompanying me” She said to him smiling as she waved a goodbye and entered the building and went to her apartment room. She put the basket next to a corner and placed the cake in the fridge.She went to her bedroom, took off her shoes and flopped on to the bed wondering why Hong Ki hadn´t come to the shrine.

 

**************************************************************************************************

Sorry again for the late update.... It´s going to be like this for a while because of school :/

I´ve been studying for my tests and classes have been so boring -.-" Everyday when the bell rings for us to go home I feel like...

But I hope you enjoy this chapter ^_^

Please comment and subscribe if you can... It really motivates me (*^_^*)

******************************************************************************************************