Scandal

Dream 2

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

In the next morning I woke up feeling miserable. I really didn´t know what to do. What if that reporter posted those pictures in the magazines or even on the newspapers? These kinds of questions kept rumbling inside my head.

I got out of my bed, put on my slippers and quickly got dressed and when I opened the door I quickly went to check my mailbox to see if anything about me had appeared on the newspapers, and the first thing that appeared on the front page was – Singer Lee Hong Ki caught kissing with the actress Kim Ji Won! – In big bold letters with the picture of us kissing.

The moment I saw this I quickly started stressing out; I quickly went back inside the house throwing the newspaper in the rubbish and got dressed. I ran to my car and quickly drove to the newspaper stores around Ji-Eun´s place and bought all the papers that had Ji Won and me, in it.

By the time I was finished I went to the S.M building to attend my recording schedule.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

When I woke up it was 10 a.m. so I went to the dancing studio and trained my dancing moves for around two whole hours. Since I was tired and sweaty from all the moving around, I went to the girls changing room and took a nice warm shower.

And when I finished dressing up I tried calling Hong Ki, because I wanted to know why he hadn´t showed up yesterday, but he didn´t pick up his cell phone. I tried phoning him again, but still nothing.

“Something’s wrong… He hasn’t been picking up my phone calls since yesterday…” I mumbled to myself feeling kind of worried. I put my touch phone into my hand bag and walked down the street and entered the coffee shop that I have been going to lately and asked for a caramel mocha.

After 3 minutes the lady gave me my coffee and I sat near the window, watching the beautiful blue clear sky and as the big sun shined upon the people that passed by the coffee shop. The weather was nice and warm. And as I observed the outside world I suddenly heard a “BOO!” sound and I got startled. When I looked to the side it was Kai that was behind me.

“Jeez! You gave me a fright!” I said to him feeling my heart pound from the scare.

“Sorry, I just wanted to surprise you” He said to me as he sat down, placing his coffee on the table.

“You surprised, alright” I said to him as I also tried drinking my caramel mocha.

“So, have you talked to you boyfriend? To see why hadn´t rocked up?” Kai asked me.

“No… He hasn’t been picking up my calls… But he has rehearsal at one o´clock. So I might go there after I finish this drink” I said to him.

“Then since, I don´t have anything scheduled right now. I’ll give you a ride” He said to me with a kind smile.

“Ok…” I said to him with a smile as I drank a little bit more. I then took out my phone and tried phoning him again but he still didn´t pick up.

“Still not answering?” Kai asked me.

“No…” I said pouting. “But I´m sure he has a good reason” I said to him putting up a smile.

“You know… usually when guys don´t pick up their girls calls it means, he´s either avoiding her or cheating on her” He said to me as he drank up his coffee.

“Ok… first Hong Ki would never cheat on me and second why would he be avoiding me?” I said looking at him.

“I don´t know…” Kai said to him giving me the ‘Don´t Know’ expression along with the shoulder lifting.

The moment I finished drinking up I grabbed my bag and said “Let´s go” to Kai. The both of us then walked out of the coffee shop and walked down the pavement and as we were passing by an old man that was sitting on the bench reading the newspaper, I noticed Hong Ki´s picture on it.

“Why is he on the front page?” I thought to myself as I stopped to look.

“Why did you suddenly stop walking?” Kai asked me.

“Wait just a minute I need to see something” I said to him as I walked up to the old man and asked if I could take a look at the newspaper. And when I looked at it I saw Hong Ki and Ji-Won kissing, I felt really chocked seeing this and heartbroken.

I Looked at the old man and asked “Can I keep this newspaper?”

“Oh, sure” he said to me smiling as I took some money out of my wallet to pay for it. I rapidly walked towards Kai and said with an upset tone “I need to see Hong Ki now!”

“What´s wrong?” He asked as I walked to his car and got in. Kai then started driving and at the same time asking me what did I see in the newspaper. But I just ignored his questions and told him the directions to get to Hong Ki´s rehearsing studio.

The moment we arrived, Hong Ki was just about to enter the place until I quickly got out of the car with the newspaper in my hands and called him out “Hong Ki!”

Nobody´s POV

As Hong Ki was just about to go in to the studio to start rehearsing, he suddenly heard Ji-Eun calling him. So, he looked at her and tried putting up a smile thinking that maybe she still didn’t know about it. But then he noticed that she was holding the newspaper in her hands.

“So… there was nothing going on between you guys… huh. Is this why you couldn´t come yesterday?” She asked him with a serious look.

“I can explain” Hong Ki said to her.

“You can explain? What’s there to explain? I think the picture is clear enough!” Ji-Eun said to him having her voice beginning to tremble.

“That´s not what it looks like!” Hong Ki said to me as he started walking towards me.

“You know something… I trusted you” She said to him having her tears forming in her eyes.

“Ji-Eun…” Hong Ki said, trying to hold her.

“Don´t touch me!” She yelled as she pulled Hong Ki away. He then tried holding her again but Kai then pushed Ji-Eun near him and said “She said not to touch her!”

“Who is he?” Hong Ki asked Ji-Eun.

“Someone much better than you!” Ji-Eun said to him trying to hold in her tears.

“Let´s go Kai” She said to him as the both of them walked away from Lee Hong Ki. Once they got to Kai´s car, Ji-Eun looked at him and said “You go ahead… I want to be alone…” as she walked away from him and got into a cab.

“Please, take me to Jongmyo shrine” she said to the taxi driver as she quickly canceled all her schedules for the day.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

I didn´t know what to say, anymore. Ji-Eun just turned her back on me and left. I took out the necklace that I had bought for her and looked at it feeling really hurt.

“I’ve lost her, haven´t I?” I asked myself holding tightly onto the necklace, letting a tear drop fall down on to my broken heart.

Kai´s POV

As Ji-Eun walked away, my heart ached from seeing her look so sad and hurt. I got into my car and drove away but as I was driving I couldn´t remove the image of her hurt expression from my mind, I didn’t want her to be alone, so I stopped the car on the side of the pavement to think where she could have maybe gone to.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

When the cab stopped at the shrine I paid him and went to a near convenience store to buy a bag full of beers. I then sat on the grass at the back of the shrine and started drinking my sorrows away. My hurt ached so much that I just felt like screaming. I couldn´t stop the tears from falling down my cheeks.

Kai´s POV

I tried driving to her apartment to see if she was there but when I asked the man that works at the counter if Ji-Eun had came in he had said no. So, I then thought that maybe she was at that shrine, so I quickly drove there. I walked to the back of the shrine, and there she was crying her heart out while drinking alcohol.

“Can I join?” I asked her.

Hearing me, she looked and said with her eyes all puffy and with her nose all stuffy “Why are you here? I thought I said I wanted to be alone”

“Sorry, but I couldn´t bring myself to leave you alone” I said to her as I walked closer to her and sat right next to her.

 

 

********************************************************************************************************

Sorry for my late update again, but I promise that starting from saturday I´ll update more frequently since next week I have no tests or projects! ^_^

Having to study is so tirying :/ I hate having to pick up my books.

And lately my internet has been so slow and when I tried to update, my browser would crash... This is my reaction when it crashed...

Please update, subscribe and comment please, that would really make me happy :)

**************************************************************************************************************************