Cat Fight

Dream 2

Kai’s POV

Once I drove Ji-Eun to the S.M building I quickly went to meet up with the rest of my members, since we had a recording session, for our new song. It took a while but after around one hour and a half, we were able to finish our recording.

And since it was already lunch time, I thought the Ji-Eun might be hungry so I quickly picked up my keys and said to my members “Well I’m leaving”

“Where are you going?” Luhan ask me.

“I’m having lunch with Ji-Eun” I explained to him as he looked at me and said “You’re ditching us for that girl? It’s pizza day!”

“Yeah…. And Uhmmn.. Luhan” I called him.

“What?” He asked me.

“First you always ditch us to go out with girls and second your zipper is open” I said to him with a slight smirk on my face as I walked out of the room. I head to my car and quickly drove back to the S.M. building, waiting there for her to come out.

Nobody’s POV

“Tsk… I don’t ditch you guys to go out with girls…” Luhan said with a small giggle to s as he pushed his zipper up.

“Yeah you do” Said kris.

“Do you actually think we believe when you say that you’re going or sleeping at your mothers place?” Suho said to him with a smile on his face.

“I do go and sleep at my mother’s place” Luhan defended himself.

“Yeah… Luhan, stop lying. Kai and I saw you the other day with a girl, plus on that same day you had told us that you were going to sleep at your mom’s place and as I coincidence we saw your mother the next day and asked her if you slept there and she told me that you didn’t” Suho said to him with big smile across his face.

“Jeez like you guys wouldn’t ditch the group outings to be with girls” Luhan said to him with his arms crossed and lifting slightly his eyebrow.

“Yeah we would ditch, but we would tell the truth about it like Kai while you find excuses about it” Suho said to him with a smile.

“Whatever, let’s just go and eat pizza already! I’m hungry! Luhan said to all of them as he walked out and the rest followed along laughing.

Ji-Eun’s POV

After dancing to the beat of my song for quite a good while I stopped and went to take a nice and refreshing shower. After I packed my sweaty clothing and got dressed I walked out of the S.M. building just to see Kai waiting there for me.

“Oh hey Kai, what you doing here?” I asked him with a smile.

“I came to take you out for lunch” He said to me with a smile as he opened the door for me.

“Well, I am hungry” I said to him smiling as I entered his car and sat comfortably on the seat as he ran around and entered his side, starting the car up and taking me to a small place for us to have our meal.

I entered the place and sat at a table while Kai went to order the food. After a few minutes he came back and the both of us waited there quietly for a waiter to bring it.

“So….” I said to him not knowing exactly what to say.

“So….” He copied me.

“… What did you do this morning at the S.M. building?” He asked me.

“I danced the whole time since I needed to practice for my new song” I said to him with a smile as he looked at me and smiled back saying “I´m really good at dancing if you want we could dance together one of these days”

“That would be cool” I said to with a smile as he just responded “Anything for my girl”

When he said that I remembered that time on the phone…

“So… did you think about it…?”

“I’ll go out with you but – (It will be a fake relationship)

“Uhmmn… Kai about that… When we were talking on the phone you didn’t let me finish talking” I said to him.

“What do you mean” He asked me.

“Do you remember when I said I would go out with you?” I asked him.

“Of course I remember I was so happy” He said to me with a big smile on his face.

“Yeah… Uhmm.. I meant it as fake relationship” I said to him feeling bad since he was so happy about it.

“Oh… that’s ok. Even if it’s a fake relationship. But if you ever change your mind I’m always free” He said to me with a smile.

“So you’re not mad at me?” I asked him as he just looked at me and said “Of course I’m not mad at you. I’m the one that suggested it anyways”

“Well that’s a relief…” I thought to myself as the waiter came to our table, and put the food out for us.

Hong Ki’s POV

After I saw Ji-Eun leaving with that Kai guy I got into my car and the moment I got in Ji Won out of nowhere also entered my car.

“Get out” I said fierce fully.

“I’m hungry let’s go eat somewhere” She asked me ignoring the fact that I had just told her to get out.

“You’re going to be stubborn aren’t you” I said to her with a not very happy look on my face.

“I’ll leave after we have a meal together” She persisted.

“One meal and then you go away” I said to her making the jester of one meal with my hand.

“One meal…” She said with a smile on her face since she succeeded on eating with me.

“I just hope this meal doesn’t kill me” I thought to myself as I started up the car and drove along the road until she suddenly said “Let’s eat here… I heard the food here is good”

I just sighed and pulled the car over, parking the car on the side of the pavement. Both of us got out, entered the place and sat at a table near the window. She then looked at me and said “Go order”

“You’re the one that wanted us to have a meal together, so you go order” I said to her with a smirk on my face as she rolled her eyes and went to the balcony to order the food. While she ordered I looked around the place just too spot Kai and Ji-Eun eating together and giggling just a table across from us. Not wanting her to see me I quickly picked up any magazine and faked as if I was reading it, while I sneakily observed her.

Suddenly I heard my name being mentioned near me “Hey isn’t that Hong Ki?” I looked to the side and it was my other members.

“Oh hey guys” I said to them as I turned my attention back to Ji-Eun.

“So what are you doing?” Choi Min-Hwan asked me.

“Just reading…” I said to him looking at the magazine.

“Reading huh… you sure have a talent to read upside down” Jae Jin said giggling as he turned my magazine back around.

Ji-Won then came back from ordering and said “Oh hi?” with a sweet smile.

“You have a really beautiful smile. You don’t look as evil as he tells us you are” Choi Jong-Hoon said to her smiling.

“Please, as sweet as her smile looks it’s actually sour” I said to them while I looked at her.

“What are you talking about?” Ji Won said with that smile again as if she actually didn’t know.

“Stop with the fake personality already and show your true colors” I said to her as I then said to the members “Trust me when I say that underneath all this angelic look there’s a pure devil”

Ji-Won then started looking at me with evil eyes as if she was stabbing me in her mind.

The members suddenly started laughing to see if they could break the tension and asked “So can we join you guys?” Song Seung-Hyun asked us and I just responded “Sure, just grab a seat” as Jae Jin went to order some more food since there were more people at the table now.

Ji Won’s POV

While Hong Ki’s band members were talking to each other and giggling away I noticed that Hong Ki was looking somewhere else so, I followed his gaze, just to see that Ji-Eun and Kai were also in here.

“What is that doing here?” I thought to myself as I looked at Hong Ki and said “I’ll be right back” as I grabbed a cup of water that was on top of the table.

“Where are you going?” He asked me.

“None of your business” I said to him with a smile as I walked towards Ji-Eun’s table and bumped against her on purpose, having the cup of water spill on her hair and on her shirt.

“I´m so sorry” I said to her as she suddenly froze and then said “It’s ok” as she turned to see who it was. When she noticed that it was me her eyes widened and her face expression changed.

 “I didn’t know you were here! Isn’t it a small world?” I said to her with a smile.

“Apparently it is” She said to me as if she wasn’t surprised to see me.

“Ji Won if you don’t mind Ji-Eun and I are eating” Kai said to me, wanting me to leave.

“Oh sorry, I’ll leave now” I said to them. And the moment Ji-Eun turned to look at Kai I said to them “But before I leave, I better water the fish or it won’t live very long” as I grabbed another cup of water and spilled it on her again.

She then lift up from her chair and said “Who are you calling a fish? You TROLL!”

“Who else?” I said to her smirking.

“You !” Ji-Eun yelled at me as she suddenly grabbed some of her spaghetti and spoiled it all over me.

“Yaaah” I yelled at her as she then looked at me with a smirk and said “Sorry I had to feed the dog I wouldn’t want it to starve… Oh and his some water if you’re thirsty” as she also threw a cup of water at me and turned around.

Angry I jumped on her back pulling her hair as she screamed and started walking backwards, going against another table, causing me to fall on it “Aaah! That hurts!” I complained from the pain in my back. I quickly lift up ready to hit her until I suddenly felt somebody grabbing me and stopping me.

Nobody’s POV

Hong Ki and Kai seeing that they were becoming aggressive, they lift up from their seats and quickly ran towards them to try and stop them but they would just pulled them backwards.

After a few minutes Hong Ki was able to get a hold of Ji Won while Kai also held Ji-Eun back. Kai then held her and left the place.

“Yaaah! Why did you stop me?!” Ji Won yelled at Hong Ki.

“Why did you start it with Ji-Eun?!” Hong Ki yelled back at her as she quickly responded “Because the gets on my nerves!”

“Arrggghhh and all my clothes are sticky and yucky” she complained as she looked at Hong Ki and said “Take me home!”

“Since you started it, why don’t you go by yourself?!” Hong Ki yelled at her as he walked out, got into his car and drove away.

“Arrggggh!!!!” Ji Won complained.

Kai’s POV

Once I got a hold of Ji-Eun and took her outside I asked her worriedly “Are you okay?” as I touched her cheeks that had scratch marks. She then pulled my hand away and just smiled saying “I´m fine…”

“I’ll take you home so that you can get washed up” I said to her smiling as I opened the door for her. She got in and I quickly drove her to her apartment.

Once we arrived there I got out of the car with her and followed her.

“Why are you following me?” Ji-Eun asked me.

“Because I´m coming in with you” I explained to her with a smile.

“You don’t have to” she said to me as I looked at her and said “yeah, but I want to take care of your wounds”

“And besides if you ever get drunk again, at least I know what room to bring you to” I said to her with a smile as she just looked at me and sighed saying “Fine…”

I followed her into the elevator and to her room apartment. Once we walked in I took out my shoes and looked around “Your place is actually nice” I said to her as she just looked at me and said “Wait on the couch, while I go take a shower”

So, I sat on the sofa while she went in to her bedroom to fetch fresh clothes and then into the bathroom. And while she was showering I just went and looked around and as I looked on her shelf of books. One of them fell on to the floor so I picked up just to notice that it was her picture album.

Out of curiosity I opened it up and I saw her family pictures “She takes after her mom” I thought to myself giggling. I then saw a loose picture of her and a pretty boy “Must be her brother…” I thought to myself as I noticed something written on the back of it ‘Oppa I’ll be your shining little star!’

“What did she mean by that?” I mumbled to myself as I went through the rest of the pictures, until I found some high school pictures of her “She was cute even when she was younger” I thought to myself as I then saw a lot of pictures of her and Hong Ki.

“So they dated since highschool?” I mumbled to myself as I heard Ji-Eun coming out of the bathroom. So, I quickly closed the album and put it back on the shelf. The moment she walked out I said “You’re done showering?"

 

**************************************************************************************

Sorry for taking a while to update :/ But I hope you enjoyed reading chapter 20 ^_^

I made it a little longer :)

Don't forget to comment and subscribe ^_^ That would really make me happy and motivate me :D

If you want you can even Upvote :P (I'm probably asking for too much now hehe :P)

**************************************************************************************